THE US IS NOT INVADING SYRIA

>BUMP THIS THREAD, STICKY IT IF YOU MUST!!!!!!!!!

Rundown:
>Sharia Blue Shills are invading Sup Forums and starting fake Syrian invasion threads.

>Presenting no links or proof of anything

>The original claims come from a troll twitter account

>DO NOT FALL FOR THE LIES!!!

please try to get this pinned so the shills can fuck off.

_____

While we're here discuss ways to thwart Shariablue's nefarious shilling schemes.

Other urls found in this thread:

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=72703
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-airstrike-idUSKBN17A0UR?il=0
beirutsyndrome.com/symptoms/trump-clinton-lebanese-advisory/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/4/green-berets-in-isis-fight-frustrated-with-top-bra/
genie.com/about-us/management/
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/09/us-sends-hundreds-of-marines-to-syria-to-support-fight-against-isis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have a bump. My record shall not be corrected this night!

great another /r/the_dipshit shill. that subreddit is the worst. They are 100% behind Trump and his jew handlers. I am so glad Sup Forums is off the trump train now. Can't wait for impeachment now.

NO PROOF THREADS EVERYWHERE NO PROOF THREADS EVERYWHERENO PROOF THREADS EVERYWHERE

This is a confusing shill
Nice try, my guy

Doing my effort in making some memes but i'm still figuring out the best means of using it against shills.

>>BUMP THIS THREAD, STICKY IT IF YOU MUST
This isn't pleddit faggot

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

here's a (You)

>>>/leftypol/

prove your clauims or fuck right off dude.

Theres 0 evidence the US is invading Syria but people keep posting it.

present me evidence that isnt a twitter post.

You're such a dumb faggot. You seriously think this hasn't happened before under king nigger's rule? You seriously think we're going to die? Man, get your wet boipussi sucked off or something.

Troops did cross into Syria - they just crossed from Jordan into ISIS held territory for a raid

They happen all the time

>it's another the_donald meltdown thread

fuck off already

>the boy who cried shill

your discord was exposed. just die already.

It was yesterday when a post got pinned. Not sure what it's called here, but every other forum I've ever used calls it a sticky.

also
>Fuck reddit

0.10 have been deposited into your account

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=72703

fuck off shill

Bump for based OP

wow it's almost as if everyone disagreeing with trumptards isn't from discord

This got started by a post from partisan girl.

If you can prove that she's with shariablue you might have a point.

What? Do they think we'll believe them and get off Sup Forums forever and not look into this or demand proof?

>wtf I can't believe Drumpf is invading Syria, no more internet for me... bye forever new media and welcome WWIII

This is the latest, nothing confirmed yet.
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-airstrike-idUSKBN17A0UR?il=0

>0.10
>can't greentext
>reddit spacing
>leaf
opinion discarded
gtfo shill

>unconfirmed reports

remember back in the day (when media had credibility) they never published "unconfirmed" reports. their hardass editors would have kicked their asses

Bamp

bump

www.alhayat.com/Articles/21198263
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alhayat.com%2FArticles%2F21198263
"Political sources in the Jordanian capital have revealed that joint Jordanian-American-British operations are about to begin to eliminate terrorist organizations operating on the northern border with Syria, led by Khalid bin al-Walid's army.
This comes in light of repeated monitoring of the movements of "extremist" groups, about 20 km from the border area with Jordan. While the Iranian Revolutionary Guards are stationed at a distance of 70 kilometers, which was considered by King Abdullah II of Jordan in a recent press statement "the news is not good", was overshadowed by the channel of Israeli fears, not only Jordanian.
The political sources who spoke to Al Hayat linked the visit of British Prime Minister Theresa Mae to Amman last week, which included a tour of the Jordanian Special Operations Command. The meeting of the Jordanian monarch in Washington also included figures in the administration of US President Donald Trump last weekend, The joint security coordination in this regard, which was evident in the statements made by the Jordanian King and the American President at the press conference, after the summit that they gathered in Washington.
The sources told Al-Hayat that there is a serious study of the implementation of Jordanian military operations inside Syrian territory, or in the border area, after monitoring the targets, excluding any Jordanian military presence inside Syria, with the exception of cautious entry to carry out operations.
This is supported by Abdullah II's interview with the Washington Post, and he responded to a question about the return of Al-Raqqa from Al-Raqqa, when he expressed his fears that the terrorists "will have to move and go south. It is a challenge, but we are prepared to confront it, in coordination with the United States and Britain.

SYRIA SAFE ZONES

SOUTHERN SYRIA

DONT BELIEVE THE OP

Not her, the posters on Sup Forums who keep spreading it. IDK who that girl is, but from what i've heard it's just a troll account.

bumping

Kill yourself faggot

And the Tillerson remarks?

lad, you don't belong here yet, your t_d newfag pledditness is showing. Get the fuck out

>muh shills
the desperation of T_D faggots is getting more pathetic by the second

As observers followed the official statements issued by Jordanian Foreign Minister Ayman Safadi and Information Minister Mohammed Momani on supporting the American strike on a Syrian military base, in response to Damascus' use of chemical weapons to bomb Khan Sheikhan, Al Hayat observed Jordan's official adherence to the "political solution" "There is no military solution to the Syrian crisis. There is a need for a political solution," he said. "We see that the American strike is a limited response to the chemical attack, and we need to activate efforts to end the crisis politically."
And politicians do not recognize the existence of Jordanian rotation in dealing with the file of the Syrian crisis, the extent to which the observers expressed "cautious" in Oman.
In an interview published in the Washington Post on the fourth of this month, King Abdullah II suggested that Russia did not hold Assad in the equation of final settlement, and map the security concerns about what is happening near the northern border of Jordan, the war fought by the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, The organization of the "da'ash" terrorist.
"We have reached an understanding with Russia in this regard," he said. "The arrival of other players, from organizations and others, to our borders will not be tolerated." "

obviously the US isn't invading Syria, but Trump is still a kike sellout

What! No spanking?

You obviously don't know shit reddit, she's a Syrian and has been pro-Assad since she started. Has also been vehemently anti-Obama and pro-Trump until now, when Trump acts like Obama.

Nice pic user.

So when you were dropped on your heads as infants, were you dropped face down?

>>BUMP THIS THREAD, STICKY IT IF YOU MUST!!!!!!!!!
FUCK
OFF
REDDIT

>Who has that image of the discord where they talk about how to try to dispel getting caught by claiming the user is from the Donald?

Seems to me that the US, Jordan, and Britain are about to kick ISIS shut in. Guess Trump is back to being a Russian Asset.

not an argument

>he doesnt know syrian girl
thats it, i can confirm 100% you are from reddit

anyone unironically using the term neocon t_d or reddit is a shill.

watch leftypol respond with those terms and expose themselves

Neither is screaming "fuck off shill", but heyo.

>So when you were dropped on your heads as infants, were you dropped face down?
So this is why be wears the mask

Bump

Have a bump.

:^)

Whew, lad. you guys sure do love talking about Reddit. It's like anybody who calls out a blatant lie is a "reddit shill" or something.

Still waiting on that picture of the Discord chat that tells the Sharia Blues how to respond to being caught.

Call me whatever you want, faggot. Your narrative crumbles under scrutiny. this one doesn't.

That's a nice narrative you got there. It be a shame if:
absolutely destroyed it

10000000 thanks, user.

Sorry pal, don't know what your end game is, but I've been following SyriaGirl a hell of a lot longer than trumps been on the scene, and her tweets are confirmed.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

No shit. I mean look at this fucking board, its even shittier than usual.

What, you don't cut yourself because you're under the impression that any small inflammation will cause the whole leg to explode?

bump
Low IQ of leftist shills shines through once again. They honestly think they can fabricate and sell the narrative that Trump is actually fucking invading Syria.

Further proof that leftists are subhumans and must be exterminated.

>the Donald
we can smell you newfag. You think you can blend in but you can't. Everything about you gives you away, your le dank meme, edgelord horseshit screams out that you do not belong. The harder you try the more obvious you and the rest of your reddit faggots become.

the tanks entered Syria in response to an ISIS car bombing on the Jordan-Syria border per al-Masdar

the US has had regular forces within Syrian borders for a long time nearer to Raqqa. in either event 20 tanks is nothing and isn't an invasion force

So she's suggesting Trump planned the CW attack to frame Assad so Trump could move troops to the Jordan border and attack ISIS? With the permission of Jordan?I think your opinion of you propagandafu is a tad to high.

If you don't know SyriaGirl then you are the shill. She is red pilled from years back, been listening to her long before trump came along. She's been in this shit deep since the terrorists first started their assault against Syria.

I got you

good.

>shariablue
have invaded and are the biggest pain

Looks like it, but do understand she isn't some alt-right hack, she has been commenting on, and disseminating info on this war since it first started.

You know, the actual users of Sup Forums are greeting me with bumps. All you seem to care about is calling me a redditor and a newfag.

Im doing my duty and purging you jackasses from this board.

The evidence the us had striked Syria was from a twitter post before it was reported

Ah, go bake a potato or something numbnuts

.bump for shariablue ass fuckery

I'm not suggesting she's a hack. I'm saying her opinions are not credible sources by themselves. No doubt she saw tanks. But obviously tension is high and she jumped to the wrong conclusion.

>some Twitter user was right once, therefore Twitter users are always correct

Prove to me that the US is NOT invading Syria right now. That's right. You can't. That in itself is proof that we are invading Syria right now.

>bomb explosion
Someone made a thread when that was first reported. Now if that isn't an obvious false flag I don't know what is..

This.

Stop taking bait, idiots.

STOP responding to any thread that doesn't provide proof. SAGE if you must make a post. Too many of you are taking bait and bringing the quality of the board down.

of course we're not invading Syria it would require congress which hasn't met for it.

No but sometimes I cauterize the open wound.

Yeah I'm gonna bump this thread because that shit is getting annoying.

yeah, more than 70% of the board turned against trump because of some-leftist faggots are raiding Sup Forums , not because Trump fucked up , the tinfoil is strong in you. maybe they are raiding, but they dont have all that power you claim they have

kek

brothers

peter daou, shareblues leader now that they killed david brock,

is an active operative from syria

lebanon wasnt lebanon when peter daou was there

beirutsyndrome.com/symptoms/trump-clinton-lebanese-advisory/

What does that have to do with anything? nobody's talking about the attack on Syria which, while i understand as a military importance - also disagree with.

The problem here is that people are propogating fake news.

So dont try to push goalposts or bring random shit into this that nobody was talking about. We're talking about the fake Syrian invasion. Keep it there, faggot.

I don't know who you people are, or why your doing this, but syriagirl, is beyond reproach

we invaded years ago

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/4/green-berets-in-isis-fight-frustrated-with-top-bra/

special forces have been operating there and this is not a secret

we are openly waging war inside a sovereign nation

>Im doing my duty
another goy for the pire

#(((T)))WNDU

Is partisangirl legit?

here are fellow operatives

genie.com/about-us/management/

All of them were forced to drop the dollar too.

For financial sanctions.

She is calling it, mark her words

>Some random muzzie on Twitter is calling it
OH BUT SHE'S VERIFIED CLEARLY SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE'S TALKING ABOUT

Fuck off, you meatball. Anyone can get verified on that shithole of a site.

US Marines already in Syria along with special forces

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/09/us-sends-hundreds-of-marines-to-syria-to-support-fight-against-isis