So... Who are the bad guys?

NORMIE HERE
I've been turning off the TV during the last 3 days because too much bad news
So who is it?

AL ASSAD OR THE REBELS?
Who are the bad guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/massive-explosion-rocks-jordanian-border-crossing-southern-syria/
twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/850880525526941696
youtube.com/watch?v=EEjPr0ZFyFc
youtube.com/watch?v=MFd-HSRa1Uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We are behind Assad(true fascist), /r/the_dipshit is STILL behind Trump and his jew handlers. I am so glad Sup Forums is off the trump train now. Can't wait for impeachment now.

Assad did nothing wrong, Trump fell for false flag

They're called neo-cons

Everyone is a bad guy fighting for their own interests.

Interesting, heard that US invaded Syria through Jordan borders 1 hours ago.

So who win for the moment? Muslims? Jews? Assad? Trump?

ISIS/REBELS = BAD
ASSAD = PRETTY GOOD
US/TRUMP = PRETTY BAD NOW

>heard that US invaded Syria through Jordan borders 1 hours ago
that's bullshit

Rebels are non-Syrian radical muslims paid by Israel.

everybody is a bad guy
isis is bad
assad is bad
usa is bad
russia is bad

Same culprit as always

Ugh how did this situation came to this point? I turned off the TV for only 3 days and already a terror attack, more immigrants, and a shitshow in Syria.

Why can't the world be calm for like at least 1 day?
If the Rebels win, how will they transform Syria? Idk maybe it's good to give them a chance. Except if they go into some die hard Islamic policy.

almasdarnews.com/article/massive-explosion-rocks-jordanian-border-crossing-southern-syria/

Maybe not.

Why dont judge for yourself take a look what is the point to blame assad of dTrump the fact is shit will hit the fan : x still kek bless the lion

I hate that cunt and I wish she'd put enough ass fat in her lips to plug her mouth shut

she can come live with me

The rebels are CIA/MOSSAD assets trying to take down a secular leader to bring more instability to the middle east and further Israel's goals.

Trump is an idiot and fell for an obvious false flag because he actually bothers listening to his whore jewish daughter and her kike husband instead of standing by his principles.

trust the duckface girl.

also friendly reminder, the west is about castrating children and black mass sodomarriages. If you are by Satan, never be enthusiastic about his actions.

This shitskin midget is the enemy.

just because you have one fucking picture which look totally fake mean we cant say anything bad about Trump?
also
>raiding Sup Forums

This

All those shit tier countries have been needing some democracy for a while.

All your bases belong to glorious America now.

this, it's unbelievable how much this picture is being spammed

Can I get facts that the White helmets are bad. Don't post the mannequin webm. But actual proofs. The MSM keep saying that there not connected to Al Nusra, but those who follow the war for a while say that they are. I need credible evidence and I need it now.

Bullshit? Not really.

twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/850880525526941696

and "Several Israeli Jets sighted breaking the noise barrier over Israel. #SyriaStrikes"

>who are the bad guys

JEWS and B*RGERS

Democracy means "The People" get their way. Ever wonder why it doesn't work in the middle east?

would you take her in as a refugee?

how is that a reliable source faggot?

Rebels are Radical Islamic Terrorists

Yeah will fight kill them and occupy them, instate martial law until they have democracy that's how it works.

All OP needs to know

>So... Who are the bad guys?

Fuck off and die you sexist pig piece of shit dick.

This is a civil war in the ME. There are NO FUCKING GOOD GUYS.

That said, it's probably better for US national security for Assad to take back control of Syria.

look at the facts, read as much as you can and arrive at your own opinion like a fucking real man

It dosen't fuckin matter. It was a false flag gas attack. So Trump fake bombed a Syrian airbase (they warned them in advance) which was operational latter in the day. Russians pretended to get buttmad and rescind US-Russian cooperation (this kills the narrative), Rex Tillerson will head to Russia on Tuesday to "negotiate." The sanctions will get lifted so that the Russians and US can cooperate again.

4d checkers.

lol she was born that way!

girl has CONGENTIAL DUCKFACE.

also has a phd in chem engineering.... moscow can really buy so much better propagandaists than Satan.

Neck yourself faggot
>m-muh waifu
Hope Trump cruise missiles her entire clan

they're both bad guys retard, life isn't a movie

Already in Australia.

The emus won as usual.

fuck off Sup Forums is still with Trump until declared war with Syria.

it'll generate more rapefugees

Wow.

youtube.com/watch?v=EEjPr0ZFyFc

>that cheeky arabic cunt

They are both bad guys, Assad is the lesser of two evils.

Asad is not the worst leader for this region. Comparing to others, he was westernised leader, who did some liberal reforms. Still he is a harsh dictator, but guys, it is MIDDLE FREACKIG EAST. They lived under dictatorship though all their history, and it is ok for people. They dont care about democracy, cos they care about they everyday life. And in Syria they lived quite good for this region.
And recent "chemical bombings" ...
First - why? Was Assad in desperate situation? No cos he knew that Putin would send more forces to support him.
Second - why so small attack? I mean that chemical weapons are WMD ones, so if you use it, you use it on a large scale. So it is strange.

>Can't wait for impeachment now
Yeah, "we" don't talk like that and you're gonna die now.

>Everyone here love Trump because I do! Go away from my safe space!

yep, this is exactly how you sound

>no bully syria
>o-or else

>Syrian Girl
OH GAWD MUH DIK

I'm on the side of Trump because I'm an American.

>i'm on the side of israel cos i'm a cuck

ftfy

>Except if they go into some die hard Islamic policy.
They're already going down that route. The place that was supposedly hit by a chemical attack is under the control of an Al-Oaeda backed group.

Was she ever on the Trump train?

and then when you leave iran will take over and you still won't have your pipeline

>If the Rebels win, how will they transform Syria? Idk maybe it's good to give them a chance. Except if they go into some die hard Islamic policy.

no way, they're moderate!

There are no real bad guys in Realolitik.

Ideology wise ISIS, the Al Qaeda branches, the Taliban and the other Islamist rebels are probably the worst people I could possibly imagine.
>totalitarian
>theocracy
>hereditary monarchy
>expansionist
>no free speech
>death sentence for LGBT folk
>death sentence for atheists and apostates
>women are second class citizens
>strong censorship
>art and music strictly limited to religiously accepted boundaries

I couldn't come up with a more dystopian and evil civilization even if I tried. No corrupt secular dictatorship could be worse than this shit.

>lip injections

you got pics of her feeties?

Trump is still your deliverance. The Jews in his cabinet are the ones to blame.

i hope that gun is fake other wise that is piss poor trigger discipline

It's just gloss.

Go out more.

The niggers who don't vote for Le Pen

I wanna kick their ass

Saved. Will show normies

No idea m8 I just want her naked, to fuck her pussy from behind while I pull her hair and smell her perfume all of this in front of a mirror to make her look at herself moaning like a mare

gloss means shiny faggot.

her lips are matte

nope

>just because you have one fucking picture which look totally fake mean we cant say anything bad about Trump?
Pretty much :^)
Don't want to be called a Russian do you?
Oh I mean ShariaBlue.

>also has a phd in chem engineering.... moscow can really buy so much better propagandaists than Satan.
Holy shit

Duh. The reason women get lip injections is they want to look like the rare ones that actually have those lips naturally.

Jews always win

FUCKING THIS

CHECKED, SHILLS BTFO

DHATS RWAYCISSSSSSSSSSSSS

There are no good guys

the americans

Hum she's arab. Arab chicks have thick lips.
t. amateur de beurettes

Who's that beauty????

That's PJW's girlfriend.

syrian girl

how much cocaine do you have in your house right now?

>Everyone here hates trump because I do! Go away from my safe space!
Really activated those almonds

I agree. Also we must GO TO
SLEEP

4D CHESS.

What time is it in Knada? 05 am in France now I wanted to sleep at 23pm but this Syrian shit got me :(

>Who's that beauty????

She's Muslim?

NAWT SLEEPIN WITH MAY IS NAUGHT A LEGITIMATE FOAM OF PWOATEST

ugh forget it i just heard her voice on youtube

0% percent :(

In the end.
They're all bad guys.
It's the end of the world.
And we'll all die.
Have a good night/day !

it's the jews

it's always the jews