Greetings from The_Donald fellow pedes

Greetings from The_Donald fellow pedes.

The shill beacons have been lit. I was told that you guys were under heavy fire.

We offer our unconditional aid in these trying times. Remember to trust in /ourguy/, God Emperor Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HGT498vjc7I
youtube.com/watch?v=6L5yuro818w&
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reddit please go

Elrond: There are those who dwell in the mountain.

Aragorn: Murderers. Traitors. You would call upon them to fight? They believe in nothing. They answer to no one.

Elrond: They will answer to the king of Gondor.

This meta-shilling is getting read

I'd take covering fire from anyone with this heavy shilling if you ask me.

Fuck you reddit faggot go fucking kill yourself nigger loving piece of spic shit

>unconditional aid

How about pressing the power button on your PC and...

Who am I kidding, just close the fucking browser on your smartphone you cancerous shits

The election is long over, we'll have our board back now and reddit won't get a foothold on here again like that, at least not for a while

/r/the_dipshit is the worst subreddit. They are 100% behind Trump and his jew handlers. I am so glad Sup Forums is off the trump train now. Can't wait for impeachment now.

Plebbit pls fuck of niggers

this. we are the riders of Reddit.

Shareblue and CTR hordes are massed outside your walls and we have answered your call.

We are here to repel the invasion, nothing more. We will always be allies.

Now let's go fight in the War of the Memes.

The shills today are off the charts. I might just hang it up for the night.

Hey guys!. I found the retard!

t. shill
0.3/10

Fuck off you plebbit faggot. Go back to your cringy echo chamber and circle jerk over your 4D chess game.

Trump was never our guy

It's just funny that he's actually president

Stop looking up to the people who look down on you

Fucking normies with your retarded hero worship, figure it out faggots

saging with gore

You and your faggot friends are not better than cancer. Please go away.

>fellow pedos
FTFY, pizzaman.

Anyone who tells you to go is a shill. Welcome to the suck.

>not realizing you're the bad guy in all of this
inb4 I'm a """""""shill"""""". Check my pass.

Why do you refuse to assimilate? Even after all this time invading our board you STILL identify as le pedes.

>SAY IT LOUD SAY IT CLEAR
>REDDIT IS NOT WELCOME HERE

>completely losing sight of why anyone voted for Trump in the first place and being a personality cult retard

Must be trying to kill the seth rich story

Based Ivanka and Kushner telling off Assad
MAGA

My god just kill yourself you reddit kike
I swear to god we need to ban all plebbit fags

At this point I think it's just newfags trolling for (you)'s though I'm sure we're sitll outnumbered by shills from plebbit

>We will always be allies.
You're like the retarded kid at school who thinks everyone is their friend when everyone is laughing at how retarded he is.

We don't like you. Go home.

>announcing your sage
MODS MODS

The funny thing is we're supposed to be the autists but these newfriends from T_D cannot stop making relations between us and them worse and worse. They already have their own subreddit I don't know why they need this board too.

Are they really so stupid that they don't realize this whole time it's just them replying to each other?

Are you blind or just dumb? Have you not seen the amount of disapproval Trump has gotten for this shit from the right already? I wouldn't be surprised if shareblue was capitalizing on this, but don't get it twisted many people here are now becoming disillusioned

>leaf

Their content originates from here. We are the poppy fields

thank you based user. lotta angry shareblue in here.

fuck off shill.
this, front page of the_donald yet not seth rich on Sup Forums. HMMMMMMM....makes me think
shills

hey shills, type this to prove you're not working for shariahblue

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST.

124D CHESS
IT WAS 124D CHESS ALL ALONG
youtube.com/watch?v=HGT498vjc7I

FUCK YOU PAUL (((JOSEPH))) WATSON
FUCK YOU STEFAN (((MOLYMEME)))
FUCK YOU ALEX (((JONES)))
FUCK YOU (((LE ALT RIGHT LEGION)))
FUCK YOU (((THE_DONALD)))
FUCK THE WARMONGERING JEWISH ESTABLISHMENT

TRUMP JUST CHECKMATED THE NEOLIBS AND NEOCONS AT THEIR GAME

124D FUCKING CHESS
ASSAD 4 LYFE
youtube.com/watch?v=6L5yuro818w&

Kys

Holy shit are you redditfags really this thick? Sup Forums and the Donald have never been and will never be allies. Just fuck off, we don't want your cultish behaviour here.

My pass is 3x older than your existence on this site. Go back.

>inb4 shill

Donnie is incompetent. He doesn't have the attention span or the intellect to do his job. He's never run a successful company, and his presidency will go down in failure.

Lol do you think /pol has ever given a shit about trump, he just was funny and now he is just a asshole. That fucker bombs assads airbase from which he bombs the shit out of the IS and al-Quida. Get this mess whit your system together and stop fucking bomb everyone for or doors.

you guys are fucking retards

>Trump goes back on one of the main things that made him attractive to pol.
>Reddit fags cant believe that he's losing support.

Back to your site nigger we're with Assad

Fucking reddit cancer go back and stay there shilling for your kike puppet

KILL YOURSELF AND GET OUT OF HERE

You are mindless drones repeating talking points and adding nothing to the discussion.

My gay black republican friends.....

People are getting butthurt that Trump caved into the deep state, but why wouldn't they?
If he keeps giving in this easily, then his presidency really will amount to nothing.

Trump has to drain the swamp. You don't do that by feeding the swamp its staple diet of foreign interventions and airstrikes. He has to realise this. He must make the deep state answerable for retangling the US in the Syria quagmire.

Put Flynn back in, now. While CNN is writing love poetry to ship missles.

Twatter is also trying to snuff out the seth rich story

FUCK OFF AND FUCK DONALD TRUMP

I'm not for or against Trump yet but everyone thinks I'm a shill for bringing up contrasting viewpoints.

Stop acting like Donald's fuccboii's Sup Forums.

M A D O N T H E I N T E R N E T

No one asked you for, if you wan't a hugbox for Trump just stay in T_D

BIULD IT WITH MEMES! GOD EMPERER NEEDS US!

T_D is full of actual fucking cocksuckers

holy shit kill yourself even if you're baiting

Just saw this on the front page.

Shills are trying to divide us by calling us civic nationalists/ neocons/ etc. don't let them divide us.

interesting, none of the shills ITT want to address the seth rich story.

SETH RICH WAS MURDERED BY DEEP STATE AND NONE OF THESE SHAREBLUE KEKS WILL RESPOND ABOUT THIS FACT

SETH RICH SETH RICH SETH RICH

do you eat paste?

I hope that this was bait

This.

Also fuck Assad, fuck Putin, and fuck anyone that supports oppressive 3rd world dictators who commit war crimes agains their own people.

Shills

pede is suspiciously close to pedo

>tfw id rather have the bronies

THE CAVALRY IS HERE

push the Seth Rich story now. We need more wikileaks generals, this is fucking huge and the shills are trying to slide it with Pro-Assad Anti-Donald bullshit

i hate reddit and le_donald as much as the next guy, but we do need help, and the_donald are the only guys who wants to work with us

>not putting sage in all fields

All slide threads need Seth Rich screencaps

kill yourself

Agreed.

We stand behind President Trump and those poor beautiful babies!

Awoooooooo!

>war of the memes.
This is why no one likes you fucks. You take something that was funny for a short while like meme wars, kek, and meme magic and you run it straight through the ground. You're just like the rest of reddit.

pay no attention to the shills

I just want r/t_d to leave
anyone that crossposts on reddit and Sup Forums need to be gassed

fuggi shills r wit asswipe

no

They mean well, and they just want to help. It has to be better than all the shit in the catalog right now. This place is almost unusable ATM.

This.

It's literally just like when Reddit started using rage comics. People are quick to cry shill but can't see or feel the wider dynamic of how this place works.

I always knew Sup Forums would turn against Trump. People have been saying that Sup Forums would turn liberal to be contrarian but that's bullshit. Sup Forums will just go back to being what it was.

Its the internet hate machine, we hate all equally

>Welcome to the suck.
jesus christ, stop running memes into the ground

>everyone is laughing at how retarded he is.

Holy shit, why did this make me lel

I've always been pro assad he hasn't done anything wrong
Jews only blame him because he is stopping them from expanding with their zionisy ideals.
The thing is they don't learn. They always circlejerk about Trump and how he could do no wrong.

you need to stay off this board

reddit and more specifically the_donald makes this board extremely uncomfortable to be in... It's repulsive

stay on reddit, the_donald, and continue to be hated by literally every decent human being, including a mass majority of trump supporters

Get the fuck out kike >>T_D

This.
Seriously, has The_Donald actually created any fucking memes since it's inception? They're attaching themselves to Sup Forums because they're nothing without us.

they can't tell actual Sup Forumsacks and shills apart from each other, it fucking hurts my brain

>Implying Sup Forums isn't secondary reddit

>pedes.
you guys are part of the fucking problem. Constantly replying to shills without saging instead of ignoring and reporting them

fuck the_donald. have fun cheerleading the kike war bcuz le ebic god emperor said to

Go away you neocon faggot. Btw pedes is French for "pedophiles"

remember when faggots like you used to lurk? yeah better times, fuck off you cancerous faggot

>Sup Forums is upset because /r/the_donald is more Sup Forums than Sup Forums is

HOLY SHIT YOU COULD NOT EVEN MAKE THIS UP

I too am watching RotK on tv

Seriously, go away. You big pieces of shit don't understand nothing about geopolitics, never make a real discussion, never make a real argument, just "shills this, shills that, shills x...."
If you are gonna support Trump go ahead, but please do it in the_donald, Sup Forums is tired of you and your fucking childish behavior.

get the fuck off my fucking board

I'm pretty sure the majority of T_D is non-white/Jewish. Who else would unquestioningly support Trump like this?

>fellow pedes.