Post a prayer ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CKWRuFjIRFo
pastebin.com/zLV2PSAX
youtu.be/kDKGvg6HeyY
youtu.be/styLx-iWwC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there is no god you americunt

i pray that americans become smart enough to realise Sup Forums is an athiest board

I pray to be wise enough to not sin

i pray for mercy and grace.

I pray that the mother of the poster below me dies in her sleep tonight

Lord, forgive them, for they know not what they do.

Praying in English feels weird to me

I REPLY TO YOUR POST. NEGATED!

i was deeply religious as a kid, i know exactly what i am doing fag

Thank you for all you have given me, help me to find gratitude for my own blessings and make us all ever mindful of the needs of others. Amen.

I pray hopefully Trump doesn't get us destroyed within the next 4 years.

I pray you find again the path to God

too late, rip ur mom :(

God please grant me the strength to make it through the coming war and hard times. Please protect me, my family, and my people. Give us health and safety, and we will give you glory. In your name lord Jesus Christ I pray. Amen.

Heavenly father, please stop OP from being a faggot. Amen

i pray that you toss my salad

God, please help me to care about people more again and to utilize my gifts in their service.

Allahu Akbar

“My Lord God, I have no idea where I am going. I do not see the road ahead of me. I cannot know for certain where it will end. Nor do I really know myself, and the fact that I think that I am following your will does not mean that I am actually doing so. But I believe that the desire to please you does in fact please you. And I hope I have that desire in all that I am doing. I hope that I will never do anything apart from that desire. And I know that if I do this you will lead me by the right road, though I may know nothing about it. Therefore will I trust you always, though I may seem to be lost and in the shadow of death. I will not fear, for you are ever with me, and you will never leave me to face my perils alone.”

-Merton

youtube.com/watch?v=CKWRuFjIRFo

Blessed Goddess
May the newfags leave
May Sup Forums be good for once
May the extinction of worthless humans hasten
This we pray

just stop

>Amerifats
>not religious idiots

Pick one

I pray that people utilize the internet like I have in order to come back to faith like I have. In the name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit, amen.

pastebin.com/zLV2PSAX

this

Trudaeu please go

Hey now, don't group all of us in with those 60%

Trudeau*

主よ、私を貴方の平和の道具としてください
憎しみのあるところに愛をおかせてください
闇のあるところにあなたの光をおかせてください
分裂のあるところに和合を置かせてください
疑いのあるところに信頼を置かせてください

I pray that all people who have done wrong to me have good done to them.
I pray that I will stop playing games with God and commit to faith in Jesus' teachings.
I pray that America survives a little longer.

Dearest Lord, teach me to be generous;
Teach me to serve thee as thou deservest;
To give and not to count the cost,
To fight and not to seek for rest,
To labour and not to seek reward,
Save that of knowing that I do thy will.

-Ignatius

Thanks for the holy digits, God.

I pray that my self is minimized and Jesus is capitalized in my life

Dear God, fucking kill us all.

youtu.be/kDKGvg6HeyY

I hope that atheists are smart enough to realize that atheism is a pagan religion pushed by jewish statists and know which side they ought to be on

>translated by Google

"Lord, please make me a tool for your peace
Please let love in the place of hatred
Please let your light be in the place of darkness
Please let me harmony where there is division
Please let me put my trust in the place I suspect"

That's beautiful, my rare flag.

Jesus, my feet are dirty. Come even as a slave to me, pour water into your bowl, come and wash my feet. In asking such a thing I know I am overbold, but I dread what was threatened when you said to me, “If I do not wash your feet I have no fellowship with you.” Wash my feet then, because I long for your companionship.

may OP not become a faggot

Our God, who art in heaven,
Can I just die and go to the anime dimension already? I'm fucking tired between my personal life and the happenings.

Dear lord, please keep me and my family safe and the world, forgive my sins, amen

Christianity is definitely a Jewish based religion it's founder was a Jew and the original promoters of it were all Jewish some even thought that they shouldn't let people into it if they weren't Jewish. That's how Jewish it is

Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God's love commits me here, ever this day be at my side, to light, to guard, to rule, to guide.

Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou, amongst women, and blessed is the fruit, of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death, Amen.

>if it's in a videogame it must be true

this fucking board

Please grant me safety, Father God, I am about to jump in the meat grinder known as the Marine Corps infantry, I know it is your plan for me.

That is from Origen, by the way. My mistake.

Al hamdu lil lahi rabbil 'alamin. Arrahmanir rahim. Maliki yawmiddin. Iyyaka na'budu wa iyyaka nasta'in. Ihdinas siratal mustaqim. Siratal ladhina an'amta'alaihim, ghairil maghdubi'alaihim wa lad dhallin. (Amin).

Lord Jesus Christ the son of God have mercy on me a sinner

Godspeed user.

I pray for Israel to be vanquished in nuclear fire

Dear God,

Please kill all of the jews and make the world a better place for all of us.

How is atheism pagan? It literally means "no god" by definition it cannot be pagan

I pray for the idiot australians who deny God

Unironically this.

I CALL UPON THE NUMBER GOD KEK TO BLESS MY DIGITS WITH HOLY SEQUENTIALISM

pagan means not christian by definition

praise kek grant me favor on your path of chaos!

lol atheist TRIGGERED.

Lord, please make me a tool in your hands to kill feminists. And send me my dreamed girlfriend.

The current reality of "Jewish" means those who hold the Talmud as their holiest book. Its those who matter to Sup Forums, not Abraham or Lot or Noah. It has Hebrew roots, not Jewish ones.
youtu.be/styLx-iWwC8

>quoting something nobody said or implied
youtu.be/kDKGvg6HeyY

B-b-but, you don't understand.

I pray that all weapons of mass destruction are banned.

Amen

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love,
Where there is injury, pardon
Where there is doubt, faith,
Where there is despair, hope,
Where there is darkness, light,
Where there is sadness, joy.
O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much
seek to be consoled as to console,
not so much to be understood as to understand,
not so much to be loved, as to love;
for it is in giving that we receive,
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
it is in dying that we awake to eternal life.

-St. Francis

God protect Assad and Syrian Christians.

Lord, please grant President Trump strength in this difficult time. Forgive his ardent supporters for their kek faggotry and idol worship. Amen

No! It means "one holding polytheistic beliefs"

You're the idiot for believing in magic.
Oh, yeah, that's totally different.

tell me if moloch worship is a polytheistic belief

By that logic, polio vaccines are Jewish.
Did I get that right, user?

>all these proddy heretics itt

?????

Dear Lord,

Forgive me for the continual repeated sins I commit(lust, rage, slothfulness). Bless me with your grace so that I may continually strive to to better myself and grow closer to you. Thank you for all that you have blessed me with, I pray for your protection over my family and myself.

Amen

Lord, please protect Trump and keep his mind sharp and clear. And protect him from the influence of (((them))) amen.

Father I beg of you to please send the killing bolt in the night for Jared Kushner.

REMEMBER KIDDOS ALWAYS USE FOR INSTEAD OF BEFORE TO MAKE YOUR WRITING SOUND BETTER

Sup Forums is a website for people above 18.

Atheist worship moloch? Have you never met a atheist?

I pray for digits that repeat three times in a row.

It is different, please watch the video I linked. An hour long documentary including scriptural citation and multiple rabbis is going to redpill you a hell of a lot better than a post on a Malaysian crochet board can.
Jewish = "globalists, elite, bankers, etc." Denies Christ, accepts Talmud which says He's boiling in shit.
Christian = Accepts Christ as the Triune God, accepts Old Testament's evolution an fruition in the New Testament.
See a difference at all?

Ave Maria Piena di grazie
Prega per noi peccatori
Benedici e proteggi Assad nella sua crociata contro i nostri nemici
Amen

I pray you leave and give Europe back its true heritage.

>goat babble
>join muh cult

The creator(founder) of it, Jonas Salk, and the original promoters (co-workers) of it are Jewish. By your logic about how Christianity is Jewish that would also make his polio vaccine Jewish.

please God come justice to jews and make them pay their sins one more time again.

You must be new.

Lord I echo this prayer.

So, what's the consensus on tattoos. Are religious ones ok? I know Leviticus states not to make scars/marks on your body.

THERE ARE THESE TWO PEOPLE

AND I WANT YOU TO KILL THEM