ITT: Post flags that have never fought for Israel

ITT: Post flags that have never fought for Israel

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
imgur.com/a/725A7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_Dominican_Republic
youtube.com/watch?v=KtOZSqvxK_A&list=PLh_YqfoP0hxRJ2Mxut8yF90gZ1NKHqqEx&index=1&t=3s
hurikanincinerators.com/hurikan500.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Holocaust allowed for Israel to exist again. The Nazis stupidity let to Western Jewish guilt. Nobody would even care abut the Jew if the Nazis hadn't turned them into the bogeyman and the Holocaust enabled them to be perputual victims for eternity.

This

They were already perpetual victims by that time, the Nazis did nothing wrong.

The holocaust didn't happen you retard

The Jews controlled the economy of Germany and Austria. It was a fight for survival, but it went too far because of everyone's hatred for the Jews.

No, they weren't. The Kingdoms of Europe treated the Jews like dogs since the Romans.Christians hated Jew for killing Christ. Often kings would take heavy loans from Jewish bankers with the intention of driving the Jews out of the country rather than pay those debts. England and Spain were both famous for this. Hitler turned Jews into a phantom bogeyman to try to restore German Pride after WW2 and created a world were you can not critize Jews without being labelled a Nazi. Israel would have never existed without Hitler and there were be many less Jews in the United States as well.

The Nazis didn't even try to hit the Holocaust. Everyone in town knew that the trains were getting loaded up with Jesus and never coming back. Deny the camps all you want but then you'd still have the millions killed by Einsatzgruppen.

Jews not Jesus lol

It is an undeniable fact that the Jews were rounded up. However, these were labor camps, not camps designed to kill them en mass. Why would Auschwitz, a supposed "death camp" have in it a maternity ward for prisoners, especially since in "Night" Ellie Weisal claims that all the women and children were immediately executed?

>take heavy loans from Jewish bankers with the intention of driving the Jews out of the country rather than pay those debts.
>England and Spain were both famous for this.
>England

Then why do the Rothschild's control the Bank of England?

KYS LITERAL HOMOSEXUAL. Never did anything wrong. They already owned USA they could push anything they wanted after the war you cuckold.

What is the Haavara Agreement for 100?

Hitler was pro-Zionist, retard.

>millions killed by Einsatzgruppen

Totally false.

This.
People forget that the Israelites are not our enemy, the Jews who live in our countries are.

that is wrong op

Fuck off to the your reddit shit.

Things would be much much worse if it weren't for hitler. Hitler delivered a huge blow to the Jews. They have always been a plague for as long as they've been in Europe. The holocaust didn't happen and hitler did nothing wrong. You're acting like an unused wife
>no don't fight back that will only make it worse!
Kys

Did all of Poland's Jews vanquish mysteriously in the night? They was pretty solid record keeping at the time and like 90% of the Jews in Poland alive in 1939 weren't around in 1945. Are you going to say Joseph Mengele's experiments were faked? I';l play along with your dissertations that the camps were fake. What about the millions executed by the Einsatzgruppen?

>fights to get drugs distributed
>drugs that break up white families
>not fighting for Israel

you idiot, who do you think funded Cecil Rhodes?

a) experiments of a few hundred do no equate to a Holocaust
b) see pic

>No, they weren't.
Kek, so if they were so 'discriminated' before Nazi Germany, how come they comprised pretty much the entire 1% of the wealthy back then?
Did they magically shit all their wealth ?

For what purpose did the Jews have in a secular white country?

actually you are wrong and I am right
eat shit retard

Shadilay my dudes. May the jewish trickery be exposed at full force :)

>namefag
>kekistan
get out you fucking plebbit piece of shit

How about the mass shootings such as Babi Yar? Are they fake too?

kill yourself

Jews have lived scattered through out the former Roman Empire after since the Roman forced a diaspora after the their revolts in around 66 AD. You can blame the Roman Empire for spreading the Jews to Europe

Remember the trains?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

100,000 deaths =/= holocaust

Nepoleon. Learn history faggot.

FUCK OFF KIKE. Go suck some baby cock.

Do you ever stop to think why so many people tell you to go back to red dit? Do you ever wonder why in every thread you post in at least one person tells you to go back to redd it? Maybe this isn't a meme you stupid fuckwit maybe you should GO THE FUCK BACK TO RED DIT

That's just one mass grave for an order group. They followed the Armies through Poland into Russia and into North Africa, where many Sephardi Jews expelled by the Spanish during the inquisition lived. Not only did they target Jews, the Ukrainians in particular suffered their wrath. Now moving on from the Jews, Hitler as targeted Slavs with the Holocaust. His reason was that they owned land the German people needed. Are you willing to depend the mass murder of Ukrainians because Hitler wanted more land?

well said

I can't help but notice that you haven't posted a flag.

I dont know which is worse, being called a jew or a pedo.

Somebody's salty. How does it feels to be part of a fake nation with a sandnigger name and no land? Pic related, Kek hates your pseudo-country as well you plebbit.

Underrated

I'm not Jewish persay, but my paternal grandfather was Jewish, making me similar to Hitler in that regard

>This is your nigger brain in the Southern Hemisphere

are you retarded, why do you think Hitler had all those meetings with the grand mufti of Palestine?

KDude, you fuck off to Reddit. I don't want to have anything to do with those commie jews.

Ignore/DoNotReply 2 (((Them))

>filename
>internet explorer

Can confirm this, I had family that lived nearby.

Nobody in the family was rounded up, but it was an open secret that the Jews were systematically being killed. Not that anyone cared too much, since Jews were often parasites like the gypsies.

Burnt flesh has a pretty obvious smell.

Normalfag

Anecdotal evidence means nothing.
Camps such as Auschwitz were not equipped to kill the number of jews claimed by (((them)))

I don't believe you JIDF

You have my (you)

No the "Holocaust" was a fake false flag

Well, I'll believe you if you can systematically debunk this
imgur.com/a/725A7
and your arguments don't solely consist of unsubstantiated claims of "it's all false"

the world is fucked up because back in WW2 there was no Sup Forums and not internet and jews who owned the newspapers and still do spread all these fake lies.... fuck you... snippets of history have exposed your jewish trickery... yeah even know you weren't alive back then but I guess telling lies is being taught to you at an early age... fuck you... WW3 is not going to happen. And if it does be damn sure we're coming for liars first.

Moving award from purely Nazi crimes: the Ukrainians seemed to present a great help to the Nazis. They welcome the Germans with open arms from freeing them from their Russian oppressor that starved millions to death during the Holodomor. Does anyone want to call Hitler smart or justified in executing hundred of thousands of Ukrainian civilians and enslaving millions more? These were a people that wanted to aid the Nazis.

:v

Heil'd

But I'm sorry that flag was part of the 'willing'.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_Dominican_Republic

Moving away from Nazi crimes purely against Jews

fpbp

Yeah seriosuly Sup Forums. I don't care if you admit you support the Holocaust. I'd expect from you retards. Just don't try to hit became some "it never happened bullshit."

Jew here, please note that /jpl/ the Jewish Sup Forumsitics general thread is still up although slow.

If you want to discuss modalities for resistance against the cruel Nazis and godless Muslims this may be the place for you my Jewish brothers and sisters.

Or you know, you could post flags.

Sad but true.

tl;dr but it talked about crematoriums and shit
Alright well first off watch this youtube.com/watch?v=KtOZSqvxK_A&list=PLh_YqfoP0hxRJ2Mxut8yF90gZ1NKHqqEx&index=1&t=3s

Then theres the ovens. They were upstairs and the way they supposedly moved the "1000+ jewish corpses" after each alleged gassing was by use of an elevator which could only carry 500 pounds at a time.
You can see a clear bottleneck in the operation. Secondly, it takes 2.5 hours to cremate a body and each oven could burn two at a time at the very max, but even then it would take longer due to the massive amount of water in a human body.

Trujillo sent some sugar, nobody fought for Israel.

Kill yourself. Kekistan is fucking plebbit cancer.

Several things you're neatly omitting.

They didn't cremate 1 person at a time. They also didn't clean the oven immediately after cremating a person.
It was actually possible to cremate 2 full adults, 69ing, at a time. Remember, there were a fuckton of infants too. You could fit more of those.

Second, lets assume it took 1 hour to cremate a corpse, and the ovens were only operational 16 hours a day.
For 2 years:

Krema II had 5 ovens with 3 muffles each, 15 corpses
15 corpses * 16 hours * 365 days * 2 years = 175,200 bodies

Krema III had an identical layout
+ 175,200 bodies

Krema IV and V had 8 muffle ovens
8 corpses * 16 hours * 365 days * 2 years = 93,440 bodies
Since they were two camps (IV and V) 93,440 * 2 = 186,880 bodies

Krema I had 3 ovens with 2 muffles each, so 6 corpses
6 corpses * 16 hours * 365 days * 2 years = 70,080

175,200 +
175,200 +
186,880 +
70,080 = 607,360 bodies

This is one corpse at a time, 16 hour workday (lol, slaves worked much longer), for 2 years, ONLY at the Auschwitz camp.
NO open air burning included.

Now, assume it was only 2 corpses. Adults, not children.
This quickly becomes possible.

Forgot to mention, it does not take 2.5 hours to cremate a person in an incinerator.

This modern day incinerator can dispose of 500kg in an hour. hurikanincinerators.com/hurikan500.asp

Remember, in modern day crematoriums they cremate the body inside the casket.

>let's assume it took 1 hour
I like how you just halve the time it actually takes to burn a single body with modern crematories that operate at the optimum temperature.
You're claiming that an oven made in the 1940's could burn two bodies twice as fast as modern ones can burn one.

polflag.jpg

keyword: MODERN day

>implying the holocaust happened

Just looked it up at cremationresource.org and guess what? They dont burn the fucking casket with the corpse.

It's an incinerator.
Don't sidestep the issue.

Fire didn't change from then to now. Heat is heat, and the human body then will burn at the same rate as is does now.

Jfc you're dense. I know this redpill is probably the hardest to swallow, but go study it. I'm not going to argue over a chinese cartoon image board while we both made giant fallacies in our arguments

>Is A Casket Required For Cremation?

>It is not necessary to have a casket,

Apparently a lot of people do it and assume it. Enough that the site has to explicitly mention you don't have to do it.

lol bitching out now are we?

had a bit too much?

only the Strong
only the Brave

lol wait I didn't even read the next sentence.

you DO have to put the body in a rigid container.
>Nevertheless, you are required to place the body in a rigid container (preferably, prepared from a combustible material) for direct cremation.

No, I need to start reading that giant fucking imgur link you sent.
I'm not like most people on this board, I actually just want the truth, and right now I'm shaky on what I believe is true so I must digest more information before I can make a clear stance and defend it.

Give me contact info and I'll msg you after I'm done reading it in 8 fucking years if you really want to continue

>No, I need to start reading that giant fucking imgur link you sent
It might help m8.

You only discredit the white nationalist movement when you fucking go around doing retarded shit like denying the Holocaust.