Only subhumans love their parents

Subhumans such as arabs, niggers.

I know this is a hard red pill to swallow for most people.

No one cares about your shitty opinion

3/10 got me to reply

I wish I still had parents to love :(.

I'm sorry your parents hated you,Muhammad.

>t. euphoric antifaggot

>he posts, from a completely blue pilled and destroyed western culture

I know you cant feel love of any kind, Stœöərbērğ, but stop spreading your cancer to the rest of us.

t. fatherless cuck son of a single mother

You hate your parents because deep down you hate yourself.

Now now everyone you will see a lot more of us from cuckistan wanting to vent our frustrations with niggers and sandniggers after what has recently happened. We were just visited by the truck of peace that brings the multiculturalism to our people. Have pity on the OP he probably just had a rude awakening that we are totally fucked.

ITT: people in deep denial

so deep in fact it's delusion

Filthy pig

Oh please UK don't you have Rotherham to worry about all those pakies raping your daughters and niggers trying to behead cops I do remember that too.

>Using child rape as a petty joke

Your thread title is disgusting. like you. You are a piece of garbage below a fresher piece of garbage and I haven't bumped your shitty thread

Not my thread. Also you don't deny that you have a problem with the subhumans in Rotherham? Intresting.

There's something called ID next to the flag dumbass. I bet you love your parents you're so dumb. Not surprised if you're a nigger.

You're the subhuman. Keep electing leftists and sucking EU cock and expect people to see you as a superior life form? You've been outwitted by those subhumans you're sneering at, they're more likely to have a kid with a blonde Swedish woman than you are.

Posting from your phone and pc how clever you aren't, piss off.

I don't vote dumbass. And it's scientifically proven that fertility is inversely correlated to intelligence. Dumbass. I bet you love your parents you're so fucking dumb. Probably going to have a bunch of dumbass kids too.

Oh my the retard really is strong in this one.

stfu I'm trying to look at pictures of hot women here you salty cuck loving turnip

Normie.

subhuman trash