/ptg/ - PRESIDENT TULSI GENERAL

MADAME
PRESIDENT

(this triggers the trump drones)

Other urls found in this thread:

fair.org/home/five-top-papers-run-18-opinion-pieces-praising-syria-strikes-zero-are-critical/
strawpoll.me/12706898
strawpoll.me/12706898/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she's actually beautiful

10/10 MILF. She's got my vote for sure in 2020.

She has kids? I mean, I wouldn't mind being First Husband or whatever the hell it'd be called.

>Triggers the trump drones

How? Because she wants to stop the US funding ISIS indirectly? Literally the one democrat who took the redpill

would fug

a handsome woman if ever i saw one

She wouldn't be too bad

She's like what Democrats used to be

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Democrats are taking the next election no problem. Trump's gonna be another Bush.

MADAME PRESIDENT

Jai Hindutva
Har Har Mahadev

Face is hella cratered tho 6/10

But guys the MSM loves Trump now!!! muh 5th dimensional poker confirmed.

fair.org/home/five-top-papers-run-18-opinion-pieces-praising-syria-strikes-zero-are-critical/

Likeable and talks sense? 0 percent chance of making it through the primary.

she agrees with trump on this issue. You guys should just take care of yourself and stop depending on false leaders.

consider this:
right wingers can all register in 2020 as democrats to vote in their primaries, there is no downside against it and it would be a smart thing to do regardless of how Trump is doing

The real general elections should be between her and Paul.

>lefty nerds find new jerk-off material

sage

>insecure neocon opens thread to vent
let it all out friend

> right wingers can all register in 2020 as democrats to vote in their primaries
This will not work because the Democratic primary has roughly 20% Unpledged Superdelegates to always get the outcome the party leadership desires.

Schumer and Pelosi would accuse her of personally wanting to gas another 6gorillion, the smearing would be out of this world

Madame president Gabbard

VOTING WITH MY DICK IN 2020

what if Rand and Tulsi together run 3rd party it would drain both the corporatist parties in half

Another bush, so, eight years?
Also I'd cum in Tulsi, but I can't forget that she called for sessions to resign to quell people's feefees

my fuck up break not drain

cute
CUTE

there is no way trump even plans on running in 2020 he did this to throw the next election

She looks like Dana Vespoli before she got all those disgusting tattoos.

Iirc he already filed the paperwork to run again in 2020. He did it like a day after being inaugurated.

She would be our most attractive president desu

They may break the 20% barrier, that's enough to have a tripartisan country.

Yeah he did. It pissed off a bunch of organizations that get money from the gov. They're not allowed to criticize him and receive money if he's filed to run.

> They may break the 20% barrier
Not trying to be rude, but that won't happen.

This is a Christian country. We can't have a Hindu president.

if you want actual support you will be better off not insulting trump supporters, so that they will feel more welcome switching to your side

No, this is Jewish country, and I have more faith in a hindu cultist taking them on than more catholicucks

Fucking intergalactic zero gravity volleyball

MADAME PRESIDENT

I approve It.
Sup Forums is a pro-Tulsi boards now.

Hinduists are mostly rather decent people. Have you ever heard of them blowing up infidels? Or cutting off clits? Or stealing working people's shekels?

Meanwhile, half of those Bible thumping motherfuckers probably have baby skeletons scattered throughout their apartments.

nah fuck off, we only need trump supporters to get so demoralized that they wont vote for him again and we'll take care of the rest, you idiots can go cry in a ditch for all i care, we warned you about this and now you want us to treat you like delicate snowflakes who cant handle a little criticism. Fuck off bitch.

She's not Indian. She's half white and half Samoan.

Paul could be the VP. The dream team, aye!

yeah, candidate supporte by Sup Forums is totally going to win the dem primary

the DNC are the most incompetent people in the country as we saw last election

Where were you for 8 years when you had a muslim president??

superdelegates goy, there is no hope

Yeah, Truman.

This, I'm not even a right cuck but the fact democrats are so confident they have it in the bag in 2020 is proof they didn't learn shit this election. Blows my fucking mind. I've seen idiots say they hope Warren runs.

it's basically in the bag for them if they find someone even a little better than hillary, which is basically every democrat lol

kek

Seriously though, we can't let her get the nuclear codes.

Ummmf dat sexy foreign policy

"Last week I spoke at the @iMuslims4peace 10th Annual Prophet Mohammed Day celebration and met with students to discuss political engagement."
Forget It guys. She is not our gal.

Holy fuck did anyone see her on Blitzer yesterday?

COUNTER
PRODUCTIVE
REGIME
CHANGE
WAR

she repeated this phrase like 40 times
Annoying as fuck

I want to fuck Tulsi so bad. I'd be just fine with her being the first female president.

I don't think so. All it takes is for Trump to do a good job the year leading up to the election.

Most likely 2020 POTUS
>Gabbard
>Pence
>Paul
>Franken
>Trump
>Clinton

(bottom being least likely)

>
>
>
>
I baked a updated bread bros

lel cucked mods deleted

> Implying trump is capable of doing anything good

Likely he'll lose the houes in 2018 at this rate anyway, so he'll be absolutely powerless lol

First gentlemen i think

What a fucking pleasant general election that would be.

It would instill the pax americana

How is Paul lower then Pence?

She's a Hare Krishna. hahahahahaha

Trump Syria poll. We can settle where Sup Forums stands.

strawpoll.me/12706898

trumps old af. could retire?

I'm not concerned with the strike itself, but with the increasing influence of random jews and neocons on him and the strike happening in the midst of it.

>Tfw our new great leader is a populist with left leaning economics who denies that a nationalist leader gassed people
This is honestly going to be our peak here, we need to shill hard for her

Guys please vote:
strawpoll.me/12706898/r

She's beautiful. Too bad about the Marxism, what would you expect from Hawaii though

R A R E
A
R
E

No I'm not. Lurk more

Didn't she serve overseas in the national guard? How many miles of dick did she take while over there?

Would still support her though, she can't be worse than the current batch of neocons.

10/10 the only question is can she actually get the support of the dnc to run in 2020? Or will it be a Zuckerberg/Gabbard ticket?