USS CARL VINSON ORDERED TO TURN AROUND AND HEAD TO NORTH KOREA

reuters.com/article/us-usa-navy-korea-idUSKBN17A0V5

The USS Carl Vinson Carrier task force was headed to its scheduled port visit in Australia, but has been ordered to turn around and head to the waters off North Korea.

There are only two reasons to re-locate a Carrier strike group:

>1.) To send a message.
>2.) You are preparing to strike.

I hope Trump and our allies in the region finally take the North Korean Regime out. I don't want any war in the middle east, but this is a totally different dynamic and should have been done long ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HzdQJTpUubo
youtube.com/watch?v=vwOaEEwLogU
itwasmyprivilege.com/2017/03/11/best-korea-is-best-korea/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-china-media-idUSKBN17A06Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ihUOHARC_Og
businessinsider.com/north-korea-is-thought-to-be-sitting-on-6-trillion-worth-of-rare-earth-metals-2012-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your quads confirm North Korea will be but a memory soon.

Fuck off, DPRK 4 lyfe

Aww, they managed to get scheduled for an Australian port visit and got denied? That sucks. I really hope missing port visits doesn't become a 7th fleet thing.

Fuck North Korea

The Carl Prison lives up to her name yet again

China right after that :^)

Captcha: CHAR AHEAD

holy shiiiiitttttt

fuck syria
this is the real news

>Trump meets with Xi
>shows him hes not afraid to take military actions
>carriers move to Korea within days
coincidence?

US-China alliance vs NK?

also checked

The Chinese are getting tired of NK's shit so it wouldn't be a huge surprise.

>US-China alliance vs NK?

also checked

as awesome as that'd be, not gonna happen

im seriously considering now that the syria missiles were just a negotiating ploy or a "power play" or some other shit from Art of the Deal in order to convince china to join us

will the USS CARL VINSON be the first carrier loss for the U.S since world war 2?

this is the real 4D chess

mang i regret voting for trump, how could i know he was going to lead us to WW3 ? i'm so sorry, i should have known better

lol I hadn't heard that name before. That's a good one.

>Asian girls aren't degenerate they said
>Asian girls are pure and innocent they said

I don't know about alliance but definitely some coordinated effort to deal with NK. China is definitely tired of their shit.

They also probably see a much more prosperous relationship with the US than with Russia

rip Seoul

More like: USA-SK-JAPAN Alliance.

>China get the fuck out of the way

Or maybe you will who knows;^)

could you imagine being the great leader with absolute power over your minions of dirt farmers and fucking with nukes in your narcissistic mind as a player on the world stage and then learn that a mother fucking US carrier is headed to your coast.

goddamn must be real as fuck inside little il's head

lord trump striking fear

looks rusted

I for one cannot wait for korean qt refugees

shit! open the fucking borders!!!

>drumpftard education

>oh shit let's go to war with Syria
>oh shit wait my voters don't like that
>let's go to war with NK

It's what I noticed from day one.

Praise Kek for reunified Korean Empire under Yi Dynasty

She's old, She'll hold.

Stop it user. I already fapped an hour ago.

Dew it

What is it with Sup Forums and comically insane 3rd world dictator/lap dogs?

perhaps just one more

this post just gave me cancer

QUADS CONFIRM

CNN CONFIRMS

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

TRUMP'S FIRST TASTE OF BLOOD WAS NOT ENOUGH

HE'S HUNGRY FOR MORE

AMERICA

F U C K Y E A R
U
C
K
Y
E
A
R

DEATH TO JEWS
DEATH TO JEWISH COLLABORATORS
DEATH TO COMMUNISM
DEATH TO ZION

whoops wrong thread
>>syria general

You will be the FIRST to go on the Day of the Rope

When did the leafs start caring so much about North Korea?

Nukes are the solution to all our problems.

Nuke the libs.

Because North Korea's relatively successful governance compared to their own mess makes them very insecure.

>rust

It's 37 years old and still more than capable of handling whatever NK can send.

My latest in pic related

Welcome to real 4D chess my friend

post yfw nork nukes can only reach seattle and south CA

About time.

its what happens when you export your culture whitey

AWOO MOTHERFUCKERS

BETTER FIX KIM AND THAT TRADE DEFICIT CHY-NAH

OR WE GO BOOM BOOM

youtube.com/watch?v=HzdQJTpUubo

when you realize Xi gave Trump the green light. China is on board people China is fucking on board to remove fat bot Kim.

*unzip the border*

Serious question

Is Trump retarded?

brought to you by carl's jr
>brought to you by carl's jr

>Shariablue shill loves human rights violations on a massive scale for decades.

End yourself faggot.

Surprisingly this satisfies me.

At least if we are at war with North Korea the chances of us getting more involved with Syria will be at a low. Fat boy needs to be put down and there are actual human beans there to be saved who can into civilization unlike Syria who NEEDS a hardcore secular dictator.

Guam houses B2 bombers and B61/83 nuclear bombs. Trump only needs to pick up the phone and they'll be in the air in less 30 minutes.. 2 hours later they are over North Korea.

youtube.com/watch?v=vwOaEEwLogU

You guys know north korea has never attacked another country in its whole existence?

Meanwhile you have the USA thats bombed just about every country in the middle east and has invaded and occupied a few adding up to about 1million casualties over the course of 14 years?

yet some how the nation thats never attacked anyone is the "bad guy"

*sigh* Logic is gone you guys will shill out for the war profiteers no matter what

Is it happening?

those moves are fucking retarded

I voted for:
>wall
>they have to go back
>no more h1pajeets
>repeal obamacare
>maga

I'm getting
>war in syira
>war in korea
>war with the bear

I want my vote back.

LEAF, PUT YOUR PROXY BACK ON

Sup Forums is so low quality in primetime America fuck why must my countrymen be such shitters

Because they're so many chinks in Canada that their rage against them has grown so large that they hate all Asians indiscriminately. Remember user chinaman eats dogs and Canadians don't want their sexual lovers burned alive and made into jerky.

Xi gave him the green-light. If news starts coming out that China is moving it's armed forces near the Nortk Korean border then you know the happening is just hours or days away.

North Korea has never attacked another country.

>Being this fucking retarded.

oy vey i bet they're turning them into lampshades and bars of soap too

Im not a leaf dude, im just using my brain I voted for a nationalist that would focus on america and make our country great again. not wars all over the world.

.........................wtf is going on did we forget what we voted for already? SERIOUSLY WTF IS GOING ON PEOPLE????

how's that North Korean cock taste

it hasn't where are you getting this info? after the korean war they never invaded or bombed any other country.

You're right, Ivan. NK Human rights violations are just a myth, The defectors are all liars too.

CULT OF PERSONALITY GOD EMPEROR DRUMPF CIRCLEJERKERS WHO NEED TO HAVE A FIGUREHEAD LEADER TO AIMLESSLY FOLLOW RATHER THAN FOLLOWING IDEAS ARE HAVING A HARD TIME LETTING GO OF THEIR DELUSION THAT HE ACTUALLY IS WORKING IN THEIR INTERESTS

>being okay with a system where criminal punishment is carried down for 3 generations

Lads, I just thought of something.

So we know that Assad and Putin are the good guys....

Which got me thinking.....

That means that China is probably the good guys too because they support Putin....

And guess what?

North Korea supports Russia and China.....

Lads....

Could North Korea be BASED???

Are WE the bad guys in this?

I am so ashamed of the USA and our Puppet Master, the fucking Jews....

No more redpills....please....

Nuking NK is a last resort. VERY last resort. Dealing with the fallout will be bad for SK and Japan, I imagine. It'll also be only the third time nuclear weapons have been used in a war. That starts making others consider getting their own nukes or if they could use nukes for "smaller" issues.

But more than all of that, we want a unified Korea. South Korea by itself is 10th or so in the world. A unified, democratic, American allied Korea would be an immense asset in the future war against China.

Exactly, korean war.

kys

>being ok with starting a war with a nuclear power while we're $20T in debt
Go to bed McCain.

Commies BTFO

>You are preparing to strike.

they dont do it that way.

its usually done undercover.

so its:

>To send a message.

hope you like dying for Israel goy

itwasmyprivilege.com/2017/03/11/best-korea-is-best-korea/

Good read on North korea if your interested in learning a bit on them

Kim must be shitting his pants right now. I know I would be running to the toilet with shit coming down my pants. Like liquid shit. The kind of shit you can feel warm coming down your leg like squeezing warmed chocolate syrup. But it stinks and smells terrible. Smells like you spent the whole night eating yogurt with cranberries and drank a cup of milk in the morning with strong coffee and later eating a whole can of beans. The smell of the fart as you run through the hallway that the poor maid walked into made her puke empty since she didn't eat. Do you guys know what I'm talking about?

reuters.com/article/us-usa-china-media-idUSKBN17A06Y

Suspiciously upbeat, I'd say.

>be American
>start wars
I'm pretty sure that's not what the founders intended you jackass.

God imagine norks unifying and the culture shock. I would send an army of anyhropologists and sociologists and psychologists for the once in a millenium experience

If you've ever seen an anime protagonist, that is the level of honoor held by Trump, Alex Jones and Co.

They attacked SK several times, up to sinking a warship with a submarine.

We wont. Totalitarians are good at keeping secrets

oh vey! don't forget the 6 gorillion!!!

I unironically would support this war.

yeah the only Totalitarian state left on the earth where people are dying of hunger and forced to work in labor camps is definitely one of the good guys

I'll call on this:
U.S. will not be involved, they will station their force aggressively enough to scare CHINA.

The last thing China wants is US troops invading (and inevitably taking control of) North Korea. They will oust the regime before the US does anything high-level.

Don't be surprised when Kim is "mysteriously assassinated" in the next few weeks.

im just saying, you have about as much proof of atrocities in NK as you have of atrocities in auschwitz. im guessing you do not deny the holocaust like most of Sup Forums?

Do some research on what goes on inside NK and get back to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=ihUOHARC_Og

are you retarded?
that was a civil war.
That means they fought each other
Are you being retarded on purpose?

Nuke the shit out of the mongoloid trash!

my opinion. let's say with preemptive strike them with nukes. hit's Pyongyang, airfield, chemical weapons depots etc etc, no more than 10 nukes.

Chin will annex North Korea, and for good reason. North Korea is sitting on a shit ton of natural resources.

businessinsider.com/north-korea-is-thought-to-be-sitting-on-6-trillion-worth-of-rare-earth-metals-2012-8

second they'll have cheap labor to exploit.

telling you all Xi told Trump he's down with removing the NK leadership.

>cancel port visit to Australia and their slags
>make port in South Korea for some qts instead

win win

Wow.....

WTF???

North Korea HATES ISREAL???

Lads.....

My life is a lie.....

Now I understand why in school they pushed the "North Korea" is evil narrative.....

It all makes sense...

Putin, nuke us plz.....