What exactly did Kushner do?

What exactly did Kushner do?

All of a sudden, Kushner is the mastermind behind all the anti-MAGA, pro-Neocon plots? And Cohen isn't? And Priebus isn't?
Ivanka's husband is suddenly fingered as the root of all turmoil. Is this the shilling? Like, what is Kushner's job even? What power does he have?

Or did he actually do something? If so, then what? I hear a lot of rumor but what exactly does a 36 year old Washington novice do to provoke this response?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special
21stcenturywire.com/2017/03/21/putin-sends-message-to-israel-your-freedom-to-act-in-syria-is-over/
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/850927906335404033
cryptome.org/2016/11/fsil-kushner-dox.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kushner is the Antichrist. Trump is a puppet for Kusher.

He's too beautiful to be true

President Kushner helped argue the point, and he's trying to shut nationalists down.

Trump without populism/nationalist elements is Trump the neocon. The next four years of our lives don't have to be shit. Don't let President Kushner win.

Do you guys maybe have a link for something he's done, like, recently?
I'm just trying to understand exactly what he did, or does even. Could you explain a bit please?

Much of it is hearsay.

But all sources (inb4 muh inside sources CNN tier rebuttal)... I literally mean everyone is talking about the fued between Jared and Ivanka "muh feels, muh Israel" Kushner trying to get Bannon shut down and Miller muzzled.

They are trying to re-frame the debate away from nationalist policy, as well. If they succeed, the whole thing will have been for nothing.

The racist populist movement is anti kushner. They were a large chunk of the Trump voter demographic, and most controversial.

They like Steve Bannon because of his anti globalist agenda and plan. Bannon is also a quiet racist and keeps it suppressed.

Bannon and Kushner butted heads in a recent power struggle, over Syrian Intervention. Kushner won that battle, and many are speculating that Kushner will now attempt to completely bump Bannon out of the picture.

>Kushner is the "quiet" racist
>That's why we need to get rid of Bannon
No, the only people Kushner is racist against is those who rightfully told his people to fuck off out of their societies. For good reason. Parasites will always be parasites. Go ahead and try to draft me, I would die for Trump before, I won't if it means fighting another fucking Jewish war so they can have living space.

>I literally mean everyone is talking about the fued between Jared and Ivanka "muh feels, muh Israel" Kushner trying to get Bannon shut down
Can you maybe, give a link to an interview or speech where this is mentioned or something?

he's a jew

You can't read.

No.

It's all over twitter. Saw a shit ton of pictures from the decision room before the strike, you could see that Bannon and Kushner had tension against each other.

But like I said

>muh sources confirm

It's all that I've heard. Not too many in the MSM are talking about this, except that Bannon, (who the deep state, Israel first neocons, liberals and etc.. desperately want to get rid of) is in "hot water". That shit is on Drudge Report right now, I think.

Fucking kikes always going ruining everything. With Jews, you lose. Always

lmao i thoug hthis was the guy from all those movies

Sup Forums waxes and wanes, in moments of brevity it will land on an idea and discuss it in an almost coherent way.. but most of the time it is complete chaos.

It is shilling. Bannon understands the value of Sup Forums.

>Kushner won that battle

Arguably. He got a strike, but Trump's intentions were multilayered.

>The racist populist movement is anti kushner
>Bannon is also a quiet racist and keeps it suppressed

You fucking disgust me.

He's either the Anti Christ or the father of the Anti Christ.

>It's all over twitter.
I'm aware of that. And here. And Reddit. And now the MSM. But is there something a little harder than third had rumor?
What are Kushner's policies or political beliefes even?

> you could see that Bannon and Kushner had tension against each other.
That is a little subjective, and I am autistic. A speech or statement by Kushner would be more useful. I don't think I've heard any of his politics really.
Could you or anyone link something so the rest of us can understand the why of this Kushner thing?

He's Soros' mouthpiece within the whitehouse

>do you have a first hand excerpt of what precisely was said in the situation room when the President of the United States was discussing a covert military strike with only his generals and closest advisors

>The racist
I could tell you were a shill when I read this magic word in your post. Get out fag

FBIanon was right.

>What exactly did Kushner do?
Democrat neocon kike

Why? Weak stomach!

You are a crypto double agent shill. Nice try.

>Bogdanoffs bow to Kushner

Natural and healthy aversion to 5th column shills.

More like, you are mentally retarded, and have a natural adversion to anything that does not fit your petty trope world view.

All this placing of Kushner in the spotlight is grooming him to be run for President.

The plan will be to have him "broker a peace plan" between Israel and the Palestinians. The Palestinians have no leverage, so they'll be forced to accept getting fucked up the ass for the rest of time. Israel, knowing Kushner is their child, will finally accept "peace."

So this will allow Kushner to be given credit for "He brought peace to the Middle East!"

And that branding will allow him to overcome the stigma of being Jewish and be elected as the first outright Israeli President of the United State.

>What does a 36 year old Washington novice to to be Trump's right-hand man?

> He's a fucking kike,

KEK!

That isn't a Syrian!
He looks like a mixed race Africa.

>closet faggot who had boyfriends at Harvard

No, you just fucking disgust me with your tired, sociologically force-fed bullshit.

You have no real opinions of your own.

It's one hundred percent Shareblue pushing this. The establishment just took a huge hit with Trump's 4D chess turning a lose-lose situation he was almost cornered into win/win/win for him, Putin, and Assad. I was always skeptical of (((Kushner))) naturally because he's a fucking kike. But after seeing this shilled hard out of nowhere plus the Bannon shit I think it's safe to assume it's shareblue.

Look at pic related. Notice anything familiar with it?

"Democrat Propaganda Group Shareblue Has Ties To Chinese Government, Host Of Foreign Special Interests"

That's from THIS article which details information SourceAnon dug up two months ago.

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special

"As the American press has shone a spotlight upon alleged Russian involvement both in the U.S. presidential election and its aftermath, Disobedient Media has identified a number of foreign public and private sector groups using DNC operations to peddle influence in American politics. An investigation into a shadowy world of shell companies and chains of influence stretching all over the globe has revealed that Democratic propaganda figure David Brock's organization Shareblue appears to be a apparent front group being used by a number of Chinese, Middle Eastern, British, Israeli, Mexican and American special interests to spread anti-Trump and anti-democratic rhetoric both during the presidential election as well as in its aftermath."

Shareblue was really stupid enough to stitch on a headline from an article exposing David Brock and Clinton as being Chinese, Saudi, Israeli, City of London kike bankers, and Mexican cartel puppets.

The infograph is weak as fuck as it is then add this into the mix.

Here's the post I saved this pic from too: Look at the filename - kushner_shareblue_3.png

That's the intentional goal of Hiro and the SJW mods.

By allowing bots and shills to post freely they've made it impossible for people to discuss and come to anti-oligarchy political opinions. It's indirect but obvious censorship.

FSB shills are pushing the meme that Trumps little act of dick waving makes him a Jewish Puppet so he'll lose support amongst his base.

Soros isn't the only one paying shills and he's not the only powerful person with an agenda. Pro Russian propaganda is pushed here constantly. I enjoy it because I like seeing diverse interests duke it out but I guess there are enough impressionable young goys online to swallow these narratives whole.

>implying you do

Well shit, that one really hurt my pride user. I've been called some fucked up, horrific things before. But saying I have no opinion of my own, well, how can I recover?

btw gas yourself.

>win for Putin and Assad

Not entirely. Russia was planning on fucking us over (not shill 100% srs right now) with China. Those Chinese player haters were trying to cuck Trump and meme Xi into being the architect of the "peace deal" that they wanted between NATO/Russia and it's satellite states. This would have set the stage for China to be the new global diplomatic leader, and give Russia a lot more wiggle room geopolitically, and America wouldn't have been "big boss" as that one Rasputin tier Russian philosopher keeps calling us.

It was 4d as fuck, Trump cucked virtually everyone, humiliated Russia, set good terms with China, set Assad back (and potentially created some minor massacres/refugee cities). But all in all, he played it masterfully.

What we have to meme from this point is for them to keep Bannon/national sovereignty policy going, and to avoid yet another fucking bullshit war.

>What power does he have?
Trump does what his little princess Ivanka wants. And as a proper Jewish wife Ivanka does what her husband wants.

So Kushner is completely unelected, completely unvetted, and perhaps close to completely in control of the President.

I just mirrored what you called me; it was originally your lousy insult. You know you are just a dumb little lamb, just admit it. You are in over your head.

kushner has no fucking god damn business being there anyway its disgusting jew style nepotism that should be opposed in all ways
if you look into his real estate history he is a corrupt scumbag jew
he has been hardcore liberal globalist his whole life

>he can't into post-ironic Sup Forums sarcasm

Please lurk for a minimum of two years before posting here.

I don't say this because you're not white. It's because you may not be cut out for this place, kid.

But look what Russia and Assad get out of it.

>21stcenturywire.com/2017/03/21/putin-sends-message-to-israel-your-freedom-to-act-in-syria-is-over/

"Putin Sends Message to Israel: ‘Your Freedom to Act in Syria Is Over’'

"As 21WIRE previously reported, Israel has attacked Syria again for the twelfth time since the conflict in Syria began in 2011, only this time, Syria fired back.
For the first time ever, Israel was forced to officially acknowledge the airstrike in Syria – most likely because this time an Israeli plane was downed, as well as another possibly hit – while carrying out pre-dawn strikes against Syria near Palmyra.
Predictably, Israel is completely denying their planes were hit, for public relations reasons...

According to Syria’s UN Envoy Bashar Jaafari, Putin has sent a message to Netanyahu that Israel’s free pass to disrupt anti-terror operations in Syria is over, and that.. Syria has a right to defend itself.
Russia’s position on Israel running airstrikes in Syria is clear: as there are Russian forces stationed in Syria, any unauthorized Israeli action is potentially putting Russian assets at risk."

Israel is aiding ISIS. Israel is treating their insurgents in their hospitals and they are actually bombing SAA (and not just empty airfields) stifling Syria's ability to combat insurgents as well as launching shit into Syria.

Putin told Israel to fuck off prior to this and now with what was essentially nothing but hot air from Trump, Putin gets to move in a shitton of manpower and equipment into Syria under the guise of 'US aggression' that's really meant for Israel.

Trump false flag retaliated against a false flag gas attack and allowed Putin to move into Syria to put a leash on Israel. Trump is fucking Israel up under the pretense that he's trying to help. Israel begged for retaliation and they got it - and it fucks them hard.

And that we were given just those two choices - Clinton or Trump - both of whom work for the same people shows how corrupt the system is.

We shouldn't give up, we must use this to expose how the system has been captured.

Also, China was trying to fuck Russia.

Clinton is a Chinese-Saudi puppet and was using Obongo and her to cripple Russia with sanctions and then using Clinton to drum up support for war with Russia over bullshit hacking allegations. This would allow China to move in on Russia to take their farmland.

Pic related China is turning into a desert shithole. It's why they're overfishing the South China Sea as well and fucking with Japan.

Long story short

US Russia Japan VS Israel Saudi China City of London Mexican cartel

I know, it's a yuge development. But that's not where Russia or Assad wanted to be, ideally.

I mostly agree with you user. It's just, they would have preferred it their way. Trump cucked them. If he tries to depose Assad, he will be a one term president at best. I am bummed that Syrians died still, and that Trump intervened at all. But I understand why he did it.

I just hope Assad and Russia can clean up fast, before another """Assad gasses his people""" again. Russia should get in there and help them finish off the rebels ASAP imo.

nah. It's the nature of the hate machine.

China wants to be on top. Russia's main adversary geopolitically is NATO/Israel. Other than that cabal, they can handle all comers. Russia doesn't fear China, he knows it's a glass house.

That's why Putin would have been willing to participate in this deal. But yea, I agree again user.

>kiddo can't meme
>memes a moron into office
>easily manipulated

Wow, you are a disgusting sodomite. I can not believe how evil you are. Wow, you are bad guy.

How does it feel to lose, nimrod? Populism is dead dead dead.

T. Noob.

GG BK

>this autistic reply
dawg calm down ur totes flippin ur autismo powers to eleventy two

>newfag

Dawg homie, you wanna play some minecraft?

Absolutely right. You destroyed that nazi loser.

Thanks.

Don't take it so personal bros

12 posts by this ID.

>It's just, they would have preferred it their way.

I truly believe there was an understanding between the leaders after the event. It also shared the purpose of once and again destroying the Russian narrative. Putin and Assad are fucking tired of ISIS. Trump wants ISIS gone. They can't work together without looking like muh collusion. It was 'one step back' for twenty steps forward. There was no easy way to do this unfortunately with the left's hysteria over Russia.

>I am bummed that Syrians died still
Yeah. This stung alot. But if they died so many more won't have to die and be displaced it may have been worth it.

>I just hope Assad and Russia can clean up fast, before another """Assad gasses his people""" again.

After demonstrating the first time that he's not fucking around he can ride that high into the second attack. He showed his might. Now he might be able to scale back and go with an investigation next time.

>Second attack happens
>Ok we JUST bombed this fuckhead did he really do it again
>If the investigation shows you did it you're getting glassed
>Oh shit it was the rebels (as we all know)

It's clear now in the aftermath why he wouldn't go through with an investigation because of all the gains they made from it. A second one would warrant an actual investigation before we fuck Syria up - especially with a bipartisan effort focused on NOT getting involved. This would expose the rebels and clear up Assad's name.

>I truly believe there was an understanding between the leaders after the event. It also shared the purpose of once and again destroying the Russian narrative. Putin and Assad are fucking tired of ISIS. Trump wants ISIS gone. They can't work together without looking like muh collusion. It was 'one step back' for twenty steps forward. There was no easy way to do this unfortunately with the left's hysteria over Russia.

And I want to add onto this that all forces were warned to evacuate and the base was fully operational immediately afterwards having suffered minimal '''damage'''.

And Putin immediately responded that he would not escalate the situation. Bar some dick waving for theater to fully convince people this is why I think there was an understanding.

I'm not asking for deep intel.
I'm asking for evidence of Kushner's politics or opposition to Bannon's policies.
Anything better than just rumor.

What "proof" would you believe?

Drumpfalumpas can't stomach the fact that their infallible hero failed them, so they have to find a scapegoat

>It's clear now in the aftermath why he wouldn't go through with an investigation because of all the gains they made from it

I truly believe the propaganda will only escalate from this point. They've put a lot of effort and resources into these terrorist groups, and their only hope is ramrodding it at this point, trying to get westerners to make emotional decisions, as Trump has proven his reluctance for invasion.

This is an underrated point. When Syrian leaders called it an act of aggression, I had a huge sigh of relief. I never really thought about this because of how terrifying the alternatives are. But it was like "holy shit, they completely understand why he did it" almost as if they anticipated it even.

Even the MSM is going off of hearsay and whatever leak sources that have been permitted to stay.

>sources say

That's all we have user. That's all anyone who isn't in the room has, except maybe the NSA. btw, Cernovich just broke some story on McMaster manipulating intelligence reports. This is why we need Bannon, he asks the questions no one else would.

#FireKushner
Please keep that trending. Do not let up.

talked shit about bannon.
its a problem

What is Jareds birthday? Hes 36 now? In 8 years he will be 44? Or could he turn 45 before the election? Or would his birthday just have to come before the swearing in? He could be elected at 44 if he turns 45 before taking the oath?

>I truly believe the propaganda will only escalate from this point.

Yep. It's up to us to get everyone to calm down.

70% of his base understand or see his 10D chess.
25% don't approve of it, but still support him
The other 5% 'abandoned' him.

Naturally the media is trying to play off this tiny schism by artificially inflating the numbers of people who are sour about it in attempts to fool more. It's also an attempt to paint Trump as muh Neo-Kike - despite as I have covered it's entirely the opposite (Israel and the rebels are the real losers here in the end).

> When Syrian leaders called it an act of aggression, I had a huge sigh of relief. I never really thought about this because of how terrifying the alternatives are. But it was like "holy shit, they completely understand why he did it" almost as if they anticipated it even.

Naturally when I found out I panicked a bit as well. But I had faith considering the last 20 months so I was anxiously waiting for the casualty report. When I found out there was one (at the time to start) I had a feeling this was a show. When I heard everyone got evacuated was when I confirmed it.

Why would Breitbart, which is basically Steve Bannon's organization, endorse and rereport a story from politico saying that Bannon and Kushner were feuding, if that wasn't really true?

Therefore, it's is likely true that they are feuding. I have much more faith in Bannon to be on the right side of things than Kushner. Therefore it's likely that Kushner is a problem.

I have it on good authority there will be stories about Jared having boyfriends while at Harvard hitting blog-o-sphere soon.

His feud with Bannon.

Bannon is the most redpilled member of the administration, and Jared wants him fired.

Oh, screw it...I will answer myself. His birthday is jan. 10th 1981. Thus he will turn 45 right before the legal swearing in of the President elected in November.

Yeah...hes the devil.

Get right with God almighty folks.

Not only all of that, but he's an idiot. He was bribed into college and law school and then skipped the NY BAR because he knew he'd fail. And all of his investments have tank. The 666 building is going to bankrupt his family. He's currently trying to leverage his WH connections to get his family out of it.

You fucking nigger, it's named Kushner_shareblue because shareblue is protecting Kushner by calling anyone who criticizes him a shill

All the anti Kushner shit is probably just CTR, ShariaBlue, and all the shill cucks trying to get Sup Forums to go after him because he happens to be a kike.

especially since he is being pushed far to hard by the (((globalist))) shills as a target.

also shillbot fishing

assad trump maga bannon alex jones maga syria russia putin

Now that King Nigger is gone, neocohens are back to openly being the party of Greater Israel

Kushner is saving the country. Out with the old in with the new.

These are the "rebels" our elected leaders are supplying with weapons, food, money, and vehicles. With our tax money. We are all complict. Watch it and remember it.

The MSM is trying to destroy nationalism of any variety. So definately, they are inflating this. But man, that was pretty demoralizing. But in the aftermath, even I understood. And I'm not to bigly smart.

And regarding the Syrian response, that was my point of relief. If they would have said "act of war" then Trump would have probably fucked up. But they definitely understood. I was more focused on the response than the casualty report desu.

If Trump listens to Kushner and McMaster, burger nationalism is kill. But I think he's on top of that, and that he's going to keep Bannon around.

>>Lt. Gen. H. R. McMaster, sought to remove Cohen-Watnick from the team, following input from the CIA director who pointed to problems intelligence officers had when dealing with Cohen-Watnick. Questions were raised about his ability to carry out the position of senior NSC director for intelligence programs, who oversees ties with intelligence agencies and vets information that should reach the president’s desk.
>But Cohen-Watnick was spared when Trump personally intervened, reportedly after top White House aides Steve Bannon and Jared Kushner stepped in. Cohen-Watnick still serves as senior director at the NSC.

You could not be acting like a bigger faggot

>Trump is a Hillary puppet
>Trump is a Bannon puppet
>Trump is a Putin puppet
>Trump is a Kushner puppet

Just more fake news.

#gasthekushners

Jan 10, 1981.

He'd turn 45 just at sweating in. Following in the JFK mold.

#FireKushner
Keep it trending so the Trump gang all see it on their twitter feed. We need to get Jared and ivanka out of the White House.

Some of it seems real, he's a democrat who got funded a quarter billion by Soros

Some of it is shilling, trying to divide Trump's base and push Trump against non-globalist action due to his love of his daughter and grandkids.

>McMaster

Might want to check this out. If true it's fucking huge.

>twitter.com/Cernovich/status/850927906335404033

Adding this into the mix - It might look like Trump just took 10D and turned it into 20D.

He just made all the gains I previously mentioned. Now he might get off scott free for the bombing thanks to globalist cucks in his midst and turn it around on the rebels even harder.

He makes all the gains and now gets excused for bombing an empty airfield in response to an obvious false flag gas attack and will surely repay them by doubling down with them to team up and destroy ISIS-the rebels.

Holy fuck

according to cernovich, we done goofed. McMaster faked intel which prompted Trump to act.

>What exactly did Kushner do?

nothing.

donald decided to switch sides on his own.

Holy shit.
Seriously ShareBlue? These are your memes? No wonder you guys suck so much ass.

No. Read my posts. This leaking of McMaster seems intentional. If this is true Trump had to have known it was a flase flag but acted anyways with a fake retaliation.

It also gives him a scapegoat for his actions as well as a opportunity to purge McMaster.

This could be the greatest chess play he's ever done so far.

shills are going overboard pushing the anti-jew shit blaming it all on some jew mastermind. remember, shareblue/crew got a $450 million piggybank to hire all shilling companies, which are hiring more shills to shitpost and push these garbage left narratives to divide and conquer Sup Forums since it was extremely influential to trump being elected. the spam was bad during the election, and that was $14 million dollars worth. They now have $450 million. Its obvious they've been paying people off and preparing to hit Sup Forums and other places hard.

It's shilling.

We don't know anything and shills are firing off 24/7 to keep it that way. Sup Forums used to be effective because we were keeping up to date with what was actually going on, so the deep state made sure to dump as many shills in here as possible so there's no way to find a signal in the noise.

Supposedly he is leaking slanderous information about Bannon to the liberal media. And is desperately trying to get him out of the White House, I even think IVanka is trying to help

Theres so many paid operatives here now. Theres commercial operations, ShareBlue and, apparently Cadre too. Theres the Russian sponsored folks. Theres most likely a shit ton of LEOs...and lets face it...if a LEO will dress up like a whore and stand outside gas stations talking sex shit to men to trick them into hiring a prostitute...if they will do that, they will certainly sit at a keyboard and stir shit up to see whom they can arrest for whatever reasons...and theres lots and lots of media people reading this shit...and probably being devious too...I wouldnt be surprised if Wolf Blitzer has posted his dick in Sup Forums already, for example, and no one knows it but him...then we have to wonder if China, germany, Israel, the Uk, maybe even Fagstralia has paid posters here as well. The only thing we know for sure is Leafs dont have an intelligence community worth mentioning and likely chat here for free like dumb cows chewing the cud...nothing better to do in that hellhole...anyways...shits gotten so messy here i think i am leaving for awhile. I dont need all these faggots trying to confuse me.

1) He's Jewish
2) He apparently clashed with Bannon

that's it, pretty stupid.

cryptome.org/2016/11/fsil-kushner-dox.jpg

fight me fagit

the most horrifying thought of all: there is no (((influence))), and Drumpfy is easily influenced by sad TV pictures, because he's a dumbass

Ohhhhh...I might stick around for this.

We were right. they are trying to get rid of Trumps ant-jew/anti-globalists inner circle. Now they're trying to get at Bannon. Some of us called this months ago.