REMINDER

If you don't support the attack on Syria you're a fucking traitor to the western world!

>Pic related it's your allies you fucking morons

>Israel
>Saudi Arabia

Le fuck off

But I thought Israel and KSA were the bad guys?

Yes, of course Syria supports Syria being bombed.

Why would we ever want to oppose China and Russia and support Turkey, Israel, the UAE, and the Saudis?

I have a question

why does syria support the missile strike on syria

I don't support the attack but that doesn't mean I don't still support Trump.

Isn't it funny how many of these countries are in support, but don't ever do this type of shit themselves? Why is it America that has to spend the big money to do this shit?

I would only support a much bigger attack, obliterating the entire contry along with its neighbours. Playing local politics by helping one side is retarded

most of them receive free defense from murica, all they do is pay lip service, sounds like a good deal to me.

Wtf, I'm a traitor now! Feels fucking great, man!

they're the ones fighting ISIS, that's a fact.

Assad is playing le 3D chess

yes

>Saudi Arabia
>United Arab Emirates
>Israel
>Turkey

>syria supports syria being bombed

what

wtf, I love CHYNA now

Always do the opposite of what the jews say

>traitor to the western world!
oh no that sucks

Fuck of you Islamofascism loving nigger

>Israel
Fuck off kike loving shill

REMINDER, you're a racist if you don't support the syria kikebombing!! Fall in line MAGA!

wtf I love Saudi Arabia now

always

It's weird that Sweden took a neutral stance for once

CHOOSE WISELY /pol

Hollande wanted to unilaterally bomb Syria back in 2013 but Ombombo told him to settle down or his cuck cash would be cut.

If you knew your history, you'd know that prior to World War II, Italy and Japan were both allies of the western powers, and Russia was allied with Germany.

Alliances mean very little until shit hits the fan and only then is the chaff separated from the wheat.

IMO a WW3 scenario would be:

Allies:
>US
>Russia
>Britain
>Japan
>Israel

vs

>China
>Middle East
>Germany
>Turkey

everyone else is irrelevant cucks

>Israel
>relavant

Oh look, its a real life kike!

No.

Syria is in support.

Any WW3 scenario obviously involves the middle east, making Israel extremely relevant.

I wouldnt expect any country with a sideways cross on their flag to understand military strategy though

Wrong faggot.

>Believes Russia and US would be allies
>Claim to understand stratrgy

In WW3 the destiny of the whole ME is to turn into glass. You kike lovers are the only ones who disagree.

Lol.
Italy was pissed at the allies because they didn't get what they were promised out of WW2, Russia and Germany were only on good terms during the pact.

No, oil is important.

>(((Western World)))
The West has been cucked since the end of WW1. We are no longer on the right side of history.

You need kikes for oil? What we need is to enslave the surviving arabs and that solves that

fucking gross, the western world is fucked up

Yes, that would be the end result, but only after distracting the coalition of Muslim islamist countries from confronting the allies

>coalition of muslim islamists

Seriously? They cant even hold a tiny country together without infighting. Its no way they could form a legit coalition.

Russia has fought on the Allied side through both previous World Wars. We're actually much closer than the public thinks, much of our conflicts of interest are geopolitical grandstanding, but Russians understand that in a WW3 scenario, they are post war Eastern Europe and China is Stalin's Russia. The Chinese landgrab would be enormous in WW3. They would fight with the allies

This is kinda true. China would most definitely be after land that Russia has or has influence over. They would not be friends in a WWIII scenario.

>Syria support bombing syria
>spain
kek

you forgot also the rest of the world to oppose

Indonesia is redpilled CONFIRMED
Red is our blood

Guess it's the same circle her over here like the_donald. Got banned for not agreeing with, although I still support the President.

>western world

Funny way to spell jewish order.