EMERGENCY LEAF MEETING

The Great Happening is about to happen
How fucked is Canada if USA gets itself into some form of WW3 with Russia, China or both?
Are we generally safe because lel non nukes and soft power/voice of reason or are some areas not safe?

General prognosis of our actions, role, contingency plans and outcome for our Glorious Canadian Empire all welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=erW1qQiKcIk
strawpoll.me/12706898
youtube.com/watch?v=AzqiPvGrkTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bust out some Avro Arrow 2.0s and kick some sdd

that plane was A E S T H E T I C as fuuuuuck

Toronto is gonna be ok, r..right guys? We're pretty far from New York

>Implying "World War 3 "won't just be the USA getting stuck in an endless quagmire until they go broke

>dripple tubs
Toronto has Kek's protection

>Get this kike out
REEEEEEEEEEEE
#KushnerAtWar
#FireKushner
#TeamBannon

I don't think you guys can afford to get stuck even for a couple years anymore and the forces running traitor Trump know that. this is likely going to be a go-for-broke winner-take-all run for everyone.

You guys are integrated into our defense network.

Sorry, you're tied to us.

This. Canada will likely annex the US in years to come and bring healthcare and peace to those troubled states.

Be nice to Candadians burgers and they will be merciful.

Yeah right, Mexico is likelier to do that if any.

Still not gonna happen.

>Mexico
Top fucking kek. You faggots are really getting what you deserve.

what exactly does that mean? I mean, you have some radar stations up north and shit, but we have America in the North in Alaska and America in the south, if you are getting attacked, you are getting attacked there, why would anyone attack our innawoods clay?

lol, we can barely keep Quebec in check

Quebec seems to me like the only good part of Canada.

They'ed hit probably Toronto and a couple of military sites, the rest of bumblefuck Canada is not a priority.

China is less likely since IIRC their projected paths are from the South, not North.

It's not a secret you guys were targeted (secondarily) during the Cold War.
Go back to huffing petrol.

I can't. The Mexicans and niggers are brawling at my local park... oh wait, that's not me.

why Toronto though? usually even in all out war you hit enemy and you hit military bases. just blowing up a city of millions of people that is in a country not at war with you would serve no strategic purpose and would seriously harm you internationally in the long run even if you won

China has a lot of money invested in us, they wouldn't harm their future colony

I only meant Toronto as in the Ontario area, there's plenty of military targets there.

Nobody targets cities anymore.

oh yeah, fair enough, I think there is a tiny base inside Toronto, but there is nothing much there, the Southern Ontario area does have some big bases though
maybe Mother China will cut a deal with Russkies to keep us safe and lubed up for our yellow overlords

>china attacking china2.0

WEW

Newfies and Alberta are the only good parts of Canadia.

Quebeckers are retarded.

>burger has an opinion

hahahaha

the only worthwhile targets are Vancouver, Ottawa, and the Greater Toronto Area. maybe Montreal

quebec is the worst part of canada

nukes are in limited supply the best you can do is hope the good ones aren't used on where you live and the survivable ones hit 20 miles out in some ditch close to where you live. You're french so you probably have a community bath tub so maybe try getting there first. godspeed leafanon.

thanks for the bump
>implying I ever implied China would attack us
I even made our new flag and everything

Can you post more canadian music?

youtube.com/watch?v=erW1qQiKcIk

>How fucked is Canada if USA gets itself into some form of WW3 with Russia, China or both?
It won't, for fuck's sake.
They don't want it as much as we don't.
No one but Muzzies and the norks are rooting for WW3.

>tfw gonna sit comfy in northern ontario and watch the world burn
irrelevancy never felt so good

MANIFEST LEAF DESTINY
FIRST, THE US.
THEN, THE WORLD.

Annex

>2017
>the year when 5 out the 6 Canadian teams make the playoffs
>the year of WW3

Trump just wanted the stanley cup for himself didn't he?

same question as here
but with Vancouver and Ottawa added

>especially Ottawa, capitals are usually spared for negotiations, and a capital of a country not directly in war with you???

Votes please:
strawpoll.me/12706898

Russia won't fuck with Canada because of the Chinese diaspora.

that makes me feel better about living in toronto

canada will expect millions of burger refugees

youtube.com/watch?v=AzqiPvGrkTo

>mfw I just realized "Donald Trump" is part of the song lyrics
GET ME OUT OF THIS TIMELINE!!!!

>tfw being a melting pot of multicultural diversity means no other country will attack their citizens living here
CHECKMATE RACISTS

US will nuke Canada because you had it too good for too long
...and the shitposts tick people off

Can't be too careful, though. We know Jews have no problem destroying the US even though they can't exist without them.

please visit facebook /CanadaNational/ and follow.

Alone we can do nothing. Together we can do anything.

>Trump is a globalist turncoat
>our dumb cuck was actually right
...d..diversity IS our strength???

You'll be annexed to provide a more convenient overland route to Alaska.

Trudeau will surrender inside a week.

lol, fuck outta here gookah

Nah Asian doppelganger, we'd just annex them.

All of their natural resources aren't as valuable if they're irradiated.

T H I C C

WW3 ALREADY

STARTED APRIL 7, 2017

100 YEARS EXACTLY TO THE DAY AFTER USA ENTERED WW1

>KAYBECQOIS proxy fag detected

All the nukes that the US and Russia shoot at each other and miss will land on Canadian soil.

Too bad I never got to visit Canadia.

jesus settle down

Whats going on in this thread?! Not too much refugee cock sucking I hope.

ching chong buk lao

we probably have less than you, lol

>elect trump to stop endless wars
>trump gets us into ww3 over some retarded cnn fake news bullshit

he knew what he was doing, we just got bamboozled thinking it was going to be different, thinking we avoided Soros timeline.
>new boss same as the old boss

Ha! We will most likely nuke Canada for fun in the wake of the Great Happening.

For now, but just wait until you start getting pablo, his wife maria, and their 14 kids. I can hear pablo now, "ayy snow gringo give me the welfares! My children need to eat." The spicpocalypse will come to you soon.

and then you can drink your own piss, cause you just fucked up all the great lakes, dummy

lol, I'm legit scared of this. if our Cuckministed decides illegal Mexicans who are in danger of being deported from US can run to us and get asylum, we're gonna have the whole La Raza here
>the Happening must happen faster!!!

>Fucked up the great lakes

Canada currently dumps it's waste in the great lakes, so we will actually be saving it when we nuke your major metro areas. We will then take over the land of lakes region.

What is it like to know your country has absolutely no power in the world? If you were to be invaded, you would count on us to save you. Which we are not going to do, because we're going to nuke you before anybody invades you.

Farewell syrup niggers! I have enjoyed your shitposts, but the day of the rake approaches swiftly!

you're not gonna be dropping nukes on your own continent, edgelord
and you are going to protect us, although nobody would invade us. if they can mount an across-the-ocean invasion (they can't) they would go for your area, not for fucking leafland

Leaves are his chosen.

If ww3 happens Canada will join it when the US does, theres almost no chance of anything else happening

Trudeau is playing 4-D Toronto Maple Leafs playoff hockey

You leafs will burn like the kindling I use to start my Tennessee bonfires; RIP in peace faggots

If World War 3 were to occur the Western Powers would win. It would take sacrifice, many years and lives but we would win. Canada would play a small but important role in WW3 just like we did in the last two. Like the last two we will win so don't sweat that nonsense.

We talk shit about our military/power but we could VERY quickly scale up our forces to help out in a significant global conflict.

We're also a third rate target, if the enemy can get the war to Canada they can strike the USA and they will therefore strike the USA first, maybe if they ran out of good american targets they'd hit us but that'd take years of us loosing which wouldn't happen.

>Implying they wouldn't invade the weak defenseless country who are completely incapable of defending themselves due to a long history of foolishness and weak leadership

Once Canada was invaded, we would nuke Canada as a way of destroying the invaders and the disgusting leaf menace.

>you are not going to be dropping nukes on your own continent, edgelord

Ha! How simple and uneducated the small leaf brain is. You realize that we tested the nuclear bomb in our own desert? Of course you do not know this, the average leaf has a reading comprehension level of a 4th grader.

Maple syrup will protect us in case of war

Worry not leafs. If you study military the US can fight more than 2 wars simultaneously and could take on both China and Russia in conventional warfare. Nukes will not fly because they know, just as we know, we all die.

That's how far we're willing to go so that people do not think we're leafs.
+ the Quebec flag is way more aesthetic.
Can't even deny

yeah testing tiny nukes in a desert under controlled conditions and using full power nukes on cities is an entirely different thing

seriously go to sleep, the bait is weak and the edge is dull

Okay citi boy

>hurrrr city boy? I can see a forest over yonder by

you can put a hat on a train, but the train is not going to fucking stop

>implying we could not calculate the size of nuclear warhead to drop on a small canadian city

How naive the little leaflet is. Kiss syrup land good bye, it will soon be liberated by large explosion of freedom.

Daily reminder that Quebec is on the far east coast and that we're the safest in NA if shit starts.
Feels good man

Safest from who? Certainly not from American during the great World War Happening

>How fucked is Canada if USA gets itself into some form of WW3 with Russia, China or both?
>Are we generally safe because lel non nukes and soft power/voice of reason or are some areas not safe?
if the USA goes to war, we go to war.

Prepare your anus. Any war means Trudeau will give you the order to do whatever the kikes tell him.

Let the USA take the hit then make a deal with Russia and colonize the USA with a fuck ton of French Canadian so they will claim the whole region for all Latin(s) thus legitimizing the South American. In short rebuild the Roman empire from there SPQR!

>quebec
>far east
>coast

What... theres literally 4 provinces between Quebec and the coast.
Youre southern Ontarian scum and you will never be a Maritimer.

ok, then you can deal with something called nuclear fallout, because to destroy a city you would still need a nuke a lot bigger than your test-size desert toys

why are you pushing this? US genpop and command would never go for it, it's not even a remotely feasible scenario.
are you new and just really get off on the board memes you just learned so you have to post "lel a fucken leaf" in any thread with cuckadian flag? it's getting boring. reply one more time with some other weak ass bullshit and then go to sleep, k

Bro lets drink a Moosehead togheter one day. Maybe in the gr8 happening?

Considering that you have ties with the UK as well as France, you are cozy and safe.

Welcome to the world is fucked tour..

K . Meet me @ the Hopewell Rocks B

pakis/muslims unironically LOVE Trudeau
also if they did anything here all the other wogs and chicks would freak the fuck out as they already hate Muslims but stay calm because whitey says be cool

>you can deal with something called nuclear fallout

It is sad that this is the one reason you can think of that Canada would not be nuked by the USA if Canada were invaded by our enemy.

Do you really think we would risk American lives by fighting the enemy with boots on the ground? Of course not. A nuclear bomb would eleminate the enemy, as well as the eternal leaf enemy.

>i-..it's a meme! s-stop memeing!

Truly naive and pathetic. We would capitalize on Alberta's oil fields and forego future export issues with Alaska. On top of that, Canada has planned to bring in hordes of refugees, as Trudea's continued effort to undermine America's vision for North America.

The benefits of nuking Canada are endless. To believe that the majority of Americans would not be interested in nuking and taking Canada for ourselves is just naive. Say goodnight, leaf.

IF THE U.s gets nuked canada will be 2 they are close allies

russian nukes probably aren't the most clean burning. We'll probably catch some bad fallout even if we don't get nuked. might be time to look into a bug out cabin further up north. safe drinking water could become a serious issue.

No. Port cities would be a priority over latte sipping Torontonians

If you fight the invaders they win.

I'm so ready for earth to get nuked.

Canada will be okay, probably, I guess.

Despite the immense cultural differences, Canada is bound to help the U.S. in any serious military situation.

GOOD JOB OP GATHERING THEM ALL IN ONE PLACE

MODS REV UP THOSE LEAF BLOWERS

this was a good chat leafs. i think we were all slightly less retarded than we usually are.