Based Jill is at it again

Based Jill is at it again

Other urls found in this thread:

truth-out.org/news/item/37685-the-war-against-the-assad-regime-is-not-a-pipeline-war
ecowatch.com/syria-another-pipeline-war-1882180532.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/22/alexander-litvinenko-slain-ex-kgb-spy-accused-puti/
reuters.com/article/ukraine-phonecall-idUSL2N0LC1E120140207
strawpoll.me/12706898
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/ourgirl/

(((Stein)))

Jews can be based. Just look at Jesus

I'll vote sexy druid lady if she builds the space elevator. She knows foreign policy better than Drumps.

GILF

Shill for Jill! ...but she's probably right.

It's real?

Couldn't they just build both if the source and destination are different?

>((()))

She blew her credibility with that recount grift.

Goddamn, lefties are dorm room-ish. It's like they're still in their sophomore year feeling so much and knowing so little. Stein says it like there's something profound about it. This is ordinary, every day statecraft. So the US and Russia have conflicting interests in the delivery of natural resources?

And?

>le based commie jew woman
Wish you entry-level pipelinecucks would fuck off

is one of the pipes made of quantumly entangled anti matter that will explode and destroy the earth if the other one is built?

Ding ding ding we have a winrar

Why don't they both rough Iraq and Turkey

you need to delete this right now.

don't ever ask this question again

Pointing this out helps to give a frame of reference for their geopolitical undertakings.

Everyone in this thread needs to go to reddit.

as a heart attack

Stein would force whites to pay reparations for slavery, colonialism, climate change, holohoax. If Stein ever won it would be illegal to be white.

>implying anyone is going to invest billions into a pipeline through syria

Quick question:

Should US foreign policy be geared toward the benefit of Russia or the benefit of the US?

Warning: This question will break pro-Assad American "nationalists".

Exactly. And there's nothing controversial about it. Yet Stein acts as if it's profound.

truth-out.org/news/item/37685-the-war-against-the-assad-regime-is-not-a-pipeline-war

Ban anime!!!

JILL STIEN 2020!!!

The Russian pipeline has to go through Syria because the Saudis are bought by the US and Turkey is a part of NATO.

This kind of. She's not wrong. And it's old news. But she murdered her credibility with that recount stunt.

As hilarious as it was watching the "virtuous" Jew succumb to her nature.

Would still grab her by the neck and make her my gilfu

Except that's not happening at all

>Why don't they both rough Iraq and Turkey

Russia does not want it going through Turkey, because Turkey is fundamentally opposed to Russia.

>Based Jill
kys

>implying sending good goys to die for Greater Israel benefits the US

>sure t-t-trump is surrounded by a bunch of neocon kikes now and has began engaging in super aggressive military posturing but he's still /o-ourg-g-guy/ right?

My eyes have literally rolled into the back or my head.

/sg/ conspiracy fags confirmed for hippies

Eh all you have to do to win Erdogans heart is promise him northern Syria.

Rly makes u think hmmmm.... thinking face guess i am #cruzmissle now

I was a shill for Jill

The only pipe lines she wants has Syrians and Mexicans flowing in it.

the "russian pipeline" isn't even russian

Kek

Sauds get it, they'll use the money to turn Europe into their personal Caliphate.

Iran gets it they'll use the money to nuke America.

ecowatch.com/syria-another-pipeline-war-1882180532.html

Robert F. Kennedy wrote this article confirming the pipeline conspiracy. This is real folks. I know most of you are retarded or bots but if any actual people are here you should at least skim this.

It is about control and obtaining a MONOPOLY. (((They))) do not want Russia to have a pipeline at all.

the Iranians could also funnel their gas through the russian vassals in the caucasus

Why should US policy be geared toward the benefit of Russia?

At least with Israel there is common ground: we don't want nuclear proliferation in the Mideast and we want to constrain Russia. The logical course of action then, from a purely America First position, is to remove Assad and replace him with a pro-American.

Russia wants to dominate like they did under the USSR, Putin himself admits this. There is no possibility of an America-Russia alliance while Putin is in charge, and pretending otherwise doesn't make you redpilled, it just makes you a cuck.

$0.06 shekels have been deposited into your account

Thank you for your work on behalf of ShareBlue, a wholly owned subsidiary of Correct the Record, a division of Goldman Sachs, Inc.

>Why should US policy be geared toward the benefit of Russia?

Because they're the only ones that aren't run by the banking cabal, you fucking CIA agent.

1 Ruble has been deposited into your account.

Can you just answer the question? Should American foreign policy be to the benefit of Russia or America?

That Israel shares common goals with America is no argument.

So you want America to be run by Russians/for Russian interests?

This is just retarded.

We want Americans to stay out of the Middle East, period. We are not puppets for the jews and mudslimes. Fck Israel and Saudi Arabis. America First. Screw the oil over there and lets make a deal with South American countries for their oil reserves. Would rather enrich South Americans than mudslime pieces of shit.

>implying that sending white men to die for Jewish interests should be a common goal

shill harder, faggot

>Because they're the only ones that aren't run by the banking cabal, you fucking CIA agent.
You aren't even coherent.

Not only would I vote for Putin, I would take a bullet for him right now. The only sane leader on this planet right now.

Christian. Conservative. Hates Commies. Doesn't start wars for no reason. Kills George Soros spies. What's not to love?

>We want Americans to stay out of the Middle East, period

Trump promised to remove ISIS, so this isn't really an option at this.

And removing ISIS is not a benefit to us unless it comes with removal of Assad and a democratic, pro-American Syria.

Personally, I don't even see why ISIS needs to be removed. They aren't really a threat to us so long as we have strong borders with anti-Muslim sentiments.

But you want them to die for Russian goals. Removal of ISIS alone is not of great interest to the US.

Oh, we got MI5 in here, too? The guys that sent the SAS to fight with ISIS?

Fuck off Redcoat. You will all bend the knee.

definitely a gilf

i would gas a jew to lay a pipeline in her if you know what i mean

hes also a pedophile. loves him some young boys.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/22/alexander-litvinenko-slain-ex-kgb-spy-accused-puti/

Then you're not an American nationalist, because you believe in the restriction of American geopolitical power. And you believe in throwing American allies like Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, Ukraine, et al under the bus just to appease Russia.

>Doesn't start wars for no reason

Ukraine

Checked.

Also I'm fucking sick of your sophistry, kike cock gobbling warmongering subhuman pieces of shit.

>anti-fracking

Found the Russian shill

>not sending white men to die for Israel means they'll die for Russian goals

holy shit, the shilling is beyond obvious with you

tell your CIA buddies they gotta find better arguments

or maybe russia and the us just want the middle east to remain an impoverished shithole forever

tired of (((them))) spewing nonsense that makes it seem like it's all about whites fighting eachother instead of about whites trying to ruin every nonwhite society on earth

R/the_donald everyone

fuck off russian shill. we kicked your assess already. we'll do it again.

>Ukraine

US coup. Nice try, Langley. We all know more intel than you do, because you're all a bunch of inbred, corrupted faggots.

reuters.com/article/ukraine-phonecall-idUSL2N0LC1E120140207

The kike is being useful for once. What's the catch?

+1 good goy point

It's just obvious you don't know what the hell you're talking about. What banking cabal? How does this cabal operate everywhere except for Russia, a country that was more like a Western fleshlight for the better part of the 90s? Why does this mean the US should bend over and submit to Russian foreign policy?

Considering Obama and CIA pretty much founded ISIS, Trump just has to call king nigger and tell him to call off his muslim attack dogs or else. Want to destroy ISIS a different way, how about send as many tomahawks to known ISIS location every day until they are dead. Fck, even send a few Al Qaeda's way for good measure. The fight is with the mudslime terrorists, not with other sovereign nations.

Why do they have to go through Syria though?
No Jordan? No Israel?
Wouldn't those countries want a ..... ooohhh.

Why not just build through Iraq then to turkey? Both are US allies that don't really have a choice

back stealing idiots money? Fuck off, nigger. And take dusty cunt with you.

>finding out in 2016

i learned this from based Sup Forums in 2012. is she even on the spectrum??

>US coup

For US interests. You're only proving my point: Russia is fundamentally hostile to US interests, both in Europe and abroad.

Do you or do you not support the President's stated goal of removing ISIS? If no, then I have no argument for you. To some extent I even agree. Removal of ISIS should not come without removal of Assad, because American foreign policy should not be slavish to Russian/Iranian/Syrian interests. That's literally all I'm saying.

I only have an argument for those who want to remove ISIS without removing Assad, because to do that would be only a benefit to Russia.

why is shill stein still relevant again

>not wanting white American men to die for Israel makes me a russian shill

jesus tap dancing christ

>Should US foreign policy be geared toward the benefit of Russia or the benefit of Israel?
FTFY

Assad also doesn't have a Jew Bank.

Reminds me of all that bullshit about a pipeline in Afghanistan in 2001 and all the regards saying that was the reason for the war.

She fall for it, it was just one pipeline, they will stop both.

But the one labeled as the backed for the US it's inverted.

fuck off, israel is our puppet, not the other way around. go eat russian dick somewhere else.

How does that stop the competing pipeline? (((They))) want a monopoly.

>Jewish puppet tricked its voter with false "based" promises and comes out as kosher Israel Firster after the election
>Jew now tries to do the whole game all over again to get attention
>some faggots fall for it, next president will be literally a Jew

i actually voted for jill, ama

>a democratic, pro-American Syria.

Are you a troll or seriously that retarded?

Democracy, Islam, and low IQs don't function together. In fact, Democracy and low IQs don't function together, even without the added taint of Islam.

Point is, middle eastern savages will never be able to sustain democracy and capatilism. Pretty much every brown country on earth has trouble with the concept.

We just need to stay the fuck out of the middle east for good. We have no interests meddling over there.

Why does the US line have to go up through Syria? What's stopping it from going through Israel and Lebonan and then going out to sea?

>implying deposing Assad won't create yet another Middle East power vacuum for ISIS to fill, just like Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan.

I'm drunk as a skunk and can STILL refute your garbage tier propaganda

unironically kys

see

so fucking ignorant of history. read a book dumbass and turn off whatever racist bullshit you are watching. you are being conned and manipulated.

Never did "which sandniggers will we blow up" or how many factor into my vote for Trump. Fuck off shareblue.

The pipeline can't be made, the US have been stoping it since the Muhajadeen days or even further back.

>go and read man.

She browses Sup Forums. Intredasting.

Trump Syria poll. We can settle where Sup Forums stands.

strawpoll.me/12706898

She's probably an undiagnosed schizo.

>Israel is our puppet
That would be the case if Israel were the ones doing the heavy lifting or any lifting at all for that matter.

They just sit there and have America do their bidding time and time again and you morons just sit there and blindly think you are in control.

why couldn't we just build both pipelines?

That is what you learn from history, actually.

Fine, just pro-American will do actually. I just don't want to remove ISIS and have a strong, stable Russian ally in the Mideast. And it's not because I hate Russians, but they are fundamentally opposed to American dominance. They have to be kept in check.

>We have no interests meddling over there

This is just moronic. We're a world power, we have interests all over the world. To think you can just ignore such an important area is simply asinine.