Hello T_D fag here. I want to WARN everyone about the rampant SHILLING going on against Trump

Hello T_D fag here. I want to WARN everyone about the rampant SHILLING going on against Trump.

I want to say to Atheists and non-Christians alike: THIS IS OUR GOD.

Trump is the best and most truthiest politician who has ever existed. He has completed MOST of his promises, and totally believes in us, the people.

He is not a dirty degenerate commie scum bag fuck face who is invading this board with all sorts of homo communism.

I want YOU to go to T_D now, and show them sum luv.

#OPT_D

MAGA
>MAGA

MAGA
>MAGA

MAGA
>MAGA

MAGA
>MAGA

FAGA
>MAGA

I agree with you, but you need to go back to r-ddit and stay there.

>Trump is the best and most truthiest politician who has ever existed

Agreed
Trump best president ever

What does this mean? Reddit is for fags.
Trump supporters are not fags.
Why go to reddit if a trump fan?

Most of his comments my arse. How's that Muslim ban going? Repeal and Replace? Imprisoning HRC? He's just another D.C. shill and you're just a r/the_Donald shill.

Bad stuff

>le daily show memes XD
Eat a bullet cryptolefty turdlet

epic false flag

Nice troll fag now fuck off to plebbit faggot

Umm less than 100 days.
You shllls are idiots. Period.

A lot of shill inquisition tonight, which is good stuff.

>muslim ban
are you dumb or autistic?? the shit liberal judges keep repealing it but now we have gorsuch in the Supreme Court.

Its best to ignore shills.

Agreed, he is the best President since George Washington, but that's not saying much. He genuinely loves his country and opposes globalism, that's more than most world leaders can say.

One day we may be free of shills 4ever.

>Hello shill fag here. I want to SHILL everyone about the rampant SHILLING shilling on against Shill.

>I want to shill to Shills and non-Shills alike: THIS IS OUR SHILL.

>Shill is the best and most shilliest shill who has ever existed. He has completed MOST of his shillings, and totally believes in us, the shills.

>He is not a dirty degenerate commie scum bag fuck face who is invading this board with all sorts of homo communism.

>I want YOU to go to Shillville now, and show them sum luv.

The "T_D" he's referring to is a subreddit.

A shekel for a good goy

I am still totally convinced shareblue is behind all of this

T_D is all fine and good long as they stay at T_D.

If he wanted to keep out the Muslims he shouldn't have missiled Syria. Now even more shitskins are gonna try to enter America

First thing the nigga did was suck off all the cucks in the GOP. He ain't gonna do shit