FUCK /r/the_donald GET OFF MY BOARD

FUCK /r/the_donald GET OFF MY BOARD

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/64b5n1/user_warns_that_us_and_likely_chinese_navy_headed/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120071490/#q120088486
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/sceAgk5NmrIqPKCPbZdbvA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/pJIMKbzg1z70y5fsDnma3Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

Fuck off reddit td

saved

FUCK OFF JIDF

trump is a kike puppet

You need to start being more clever.
>sage

>sage
Bump.

Fucked plebbit need to go away, they infected the other chan too

You're right Obbergruppenfuhrer OP. We must eradicate the reddit vermin from our board.

/s

Fuck off stormweenie the_donald is our sister board.

you have to go back

fuck reddit and fuck manlets, DIE

>be you
>follow orders to continue psyop
>ash or cigarette and begin to type away
>"yes these stupid faschy goys will never suspect the eternal anglo"
>post political propoganda
>evacuate to the bathroom to masturbate to pictures of winston churchill

>/s
Cobain yourself, drumpfnog.

its so good to know that reddit cultists are getting btfod in nearly every thread. first banish them to their general and then back to t_d

You should stay with Trump until further notice because it's not like he invaded anyone yet but all the other stuff on there is fucking gay and Reddit needs to go back.

Fuck you bongshill , you have been crying /r/the_donald all day. How about you get off our board you shariablue kike lover.

>tfw can't tell shill retard or troll

Dude just give it up. These threads aren't even being posted anymore for a reason. Your shitty two-day raid failed. Its time to pack up and go back to whatever shithole you came from.

>Bump.
SAGE REEEE

>t_d
>our board
Why do you need an additional home when you have it at Reddit?

Do you guys jackoff in your discord after every shitty meme you post here , thinking you beat Sup Forums ?

Bump.

Double bump.

You are fooling no one.

Why are you Reddit fags acting like Islam anyway
>Death to all infidels

they're already talking about regime change, it's over
>he fell for the cult of personality and now can't let go

Fuck off man you fail to understand Sup Forums is getting shit shillings from both T_D and share blue.

Thank you OP

>le fake discord screencap

It's true though. Trump is a Jewish fuckface.

You should be NacSoc.

HI WOOWIE

t_d is as cancerous as Shill
>t_d fags will deny this

You shills do realise that nu-pol was in the "fake" discord screenshot before it started showing up here.

Delet

>Back to THE_DONALD

Nice shill rebuttal. We all saw the instruction pic.

Now go get gassed

Fuck you I came from imgur

>he can't form his opinion without the instruction tutorial

just admit only faggots and kikes use reddit

>instruction pic
You mean this one?

>must support le god emperor no matter what
>anyone who voices criticism is a shill

They aint satisfied with their echochamber, they impose their culture everywhere they go. They are the normalfags

Wow it's almost like it took shills no time at all to realize Sup Forums really hates reddit and think "If we just say they are from reddit people will turn on them!"

>being so anally ravaged you actually spend time poorly photoshopping the original image to flip the script and protect your shitty r/MarchAgainstTrump discord raid
You are fooling no one faggot

Have my upvote

Yes, the one that was photoshopped from the mouth of the lion one. It's pretty clear that the mouth of the lion one showed up here first. Don't make me search 4plebs.

Negative, kike. This one:

Nice try but just the wording of that pic shows that it is a meme

>resorting to this level of mental gymnastics

Confirmation bias at it's finest.

>thinking your young republican bull shit is any different from the_donald bullshit

The R9Kification of Sup Forums has been a sad thing to watch.

here it is

>N-no, n-n-not that one, t-the one that c-confirms my predetermine n-n-narrative.
Eat shit.

Go away moron

You cropped the compilation pic.

kys

everyone has seen the original operation "Mouth of the Lion" image in it's original form. The jig is up commie. Hit the pavement at terminal velocity

>2KB.jpg
Wew lad.

This. Sums up alot of these donald trump morons. They already forgot what they voted for and just follow the cult of personality like useful idiots

You're eating yourselves alive you dumb shill shocked faggots.

DAILY REMINDER: Kushner's CADRE group has paid for shilling ops on this board

Nice try CADRE shills, but why should we believe the one you post is real and this one isn't? If one can be faked, they all can be faked. What you can't fake is that you suck Kushner's circumcised cock faggots.

>the_donald is our sister board.
KYS

What we can't fake is that Mouth of The Lion was posted here before mouth of the zion, and it correctly predicted the "nu-pol" ""memes"".

>I love giving my tax paying money to israel
>I love sacrificing american money for israel wars
>I love being lied to and betrayed

"WHAT YOU DON'T LOVE THIS STUFF TOO YOU FUCKING SHILL!"

God will you morons hang yourselves

Frog meme is kill, fuck off back to The_Donald normal fag.

Fucking lmao

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/64b5n1/user_warns_that_us_and_likely_chinese_navy_headed/

kek i made a comment there earlier telling them to stop coming to Sup Forums and they downboated me to oblivion

This is the post to use. I think this is the earliest occurrence of this screenshot. Just point out that it's before nu-pol ""memes"" or the "Mouth of the Zion" photoshop.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120071490/#q120088486

Operation "Mouth of the Lion" image gets leaked to Sup Forums revealing r/MarchAgainstTrump's plans to raid Sup Forums at 18:19:48
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/sceAgk5NmrIqPKCPbZdbvA

about a hour and a half later at 19:52:57 the butt blasted angry r/MarchAgainstTrump shills create the shitty flipped version of "Mouth of the Zion" and post it:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/pJIMKbzg1z70y5fsDnma3Q

You are done here faggot. Prepare for your complementary rotatory removal

>trying this hard to push the narrative that it's t_d and not Sup Forums that supports Trump
Why are the shills trying so hard? The persistence of /ptg/ is proof none of this is true.

>implying /ptg/ isn't a t_d colony

>/ptg/ is not being hijacked by t_d after the election
There's no reason for it to exist after he won unless hugbox or circlejerk

>he spouts primarily in memes

>i-it's not a big deal
If you think Sup Forums is going to support a neocon kike bootlicker you haven't been here longer then the election. We were shilled all election and you think that they finally won now? no. Trump fucked up massively, only the most deluded fans can twist this in to something other than a huge betrayal.

Who cares that he really hasn't fulfilled any promises and just back flipped on a major one. Anyone who disagrees with that must surely, 100% be a shill.

Lol same image, same lines. A week ago shit like this was only posted in obvious b8 threads with less than 10 replies.

It simply isn't. If this is the argument you're going to stick to, you're not going to have any effect except possibly on the very few stupid people that come here.
Supporting Trump is simply what Sup Forums does and has done since the conception of his candidacy. Retarded shills are free to post whereever they want; it has nothing to do with "hugboxes" or "circlejerks."

I am beginning to understand why &chan b&s potential shills. While allowing shills here does make the 'marketplace' of ideas here more open and free, thus preventing ignorance and delusion from festering, and keeping us relatively sharp, shills are appreciably annoying sometimes - particularly in their stupidity in believing they make a difference, and the sheer butthurt that must motivate them.

>HE knoWS MORE THAN YOU JUST TRUST HIM

While I agree that it's foolish to blindly trust any politician he does know a lot more than us. It's funny that people are comparing his tweets about Syria years ago to his actions this week. I imagine when you become president and suddenly have access to all that intel your perception of the world and how it really works must change a fair bit.

I mean, imagine going from your normie self today to suddenly being clued into all sorts of SAPs. Suddenly you know what is REALLY going on all over the world and why the USA and others act the way they do in certain areas of the world. Must be paradigm shifting.

nice damage control CADRE shill, no one is buying your Kushner script

You're deluded if you think t_d doesn't lurk there

Quality post m8

>If I call everyone shills they will stop teasing daddy

>IMG_XXXX.jpg file format from the zip he downloaded from the r/MarchAgainstTrump discord
lol you dumb faggots are not even trying

>reaching this far
wew

nu pol leave reee

inception* might have been a better word
Your argument is so stupid, that you're trying to equivocate /ptg/ existing for being a hugbox or circlejerk with t_d lurking there. No one stupid enough to fall for this nonsense comes on Sup Forums in the first place. Your endeavor, whatever it is, is futile.

It's really not man, we see through your retard act. Stay around a while and lurk. You won't change us, we will change you. Have a nice day

Try experiencing Reddit's censorship and downboat before you comment

>trying this hard after getting exposed
Commie faggots must love the taste of defeat

>I Know You Are But What Am I: The Post.

t. literal twelve year old.

You are not even trying anymore lmao
I'll take your lack of effort as your surrender

>implying I should try when all you did was re-word my post and use it against me
Get pozzed, drumpfroach. You're not worthy of my effort.

Redditors should be sent into work camps

Already exposed that shitty photoshop you tried to use here: with no refutation from you. The lack of effort is all you cunt.
Keep trying to piss into the ocean of piss bitch boi

t. newfag
Top kek faggot, you haven't been here longer than this election, do you think this makes you an oldfag? I guarantee I've been here longer than any of you blind sheep. Can any of you defend Trump's bullshit you can you just cry SHILL! even louder? That's why the same shit keeps getting posted because you can't defend it. It's the same shit we hated Obama for doing the last 8 years, not that you were here for that,

>cuX

Your ID outed you

>being this retarded

Pic related, dipshit.

Where's the (you)?

All of you people are so retarded it isn't even funny. Which is ironic because I'm laughing about it.