Reminder that Assad is our guy and there's nothing you fedora atheist, r/the_donald...

Reminder that Assad is our guy and there's nothing you fedora atheist, r/the_donald, kike shills from plebbit can do anything about it.

Go back to your safe boards over at plebbit.

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/mid-easts-christians-intro/
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/737056428452630528
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can't mossad the Assad

Hes a bad guy I just want nothing to do with the middle east shit show

If he's a good guy, why his country is falling apart?

Assad is a faggot and so is Putin. That's just objective fact.

Lol love this. Cant Mossad the Assad.

Why would atheists dislike Assad? He's the secular option among a sea of Islamist vermin.

Yes. Atheists are against a secular leader in a middle eastern country. That makes sense.

ALLAH SOURIA BASHAR OU BAS

fuck these reddit clown shoes

No... A man standing by his nation under constant fuckery by Obama and Neocon interests is not a fag in fact you saying such things would make you a fag. If anything this proves that the_donald queers are the real undignified ironic racists that the left has also feared and the 'nazi larpers' are actually so sane in comparison it makes reality seem like it was brought into being just to ensure that everyone will learn the hard way that hitler was right.

Man, that is a sweet looking cross.
Also, fuck off, discord.

go back to lereddit shill

Your a idiot live in the real world
if anything id want to go into syria to fuck with russias influence and give them a kick in the nuts with big american penis desu

He's good in the sense that he stops the region from collapsing into a shitshow of rampaging muds. Kikes want him gone because the middle east being disorganized bands of durkas makes it easy to expand israel

and nothing of value was added to the conversation

Athiesm is a Jew invention dumbass, and Jews hate Christians

>average 4 inch size with 40% negroids

Btw I just got satanic approval from kek. TRUMP HAS TO BE THE LAST PRESIDENT OR ITS BACK TO THE STONE AGE.

>american flag
> cares about middle east
> mfw russia

His nation is a garbage heap. He's low t and fighting for himself, no one else.

its hard when the US and Israel is founding and arming religious fanatics in his country

>Your a idiot

English isn't your first language, is it Schlomo?

No one has a clue who their fighting it would be so much easier to get rid of assad
the country will not get behind him anymore

News alert, Syria is fucked, not a real country, and not in control. Assad is weak and Europe already gets millions of refugees while Turkroaches get the other millions.

Neither do I but you gotta understand that he is the only one keeping muds hits in check and keeping the zionist kikes from spreading.

Yes yes, create total destabilization.

You have to go back

Yawn dumb narrative

I don't think he's stopping Zionist kikes from infiltrating the U.S. Government. It's kind of already happened...

He is not /ourgoy/. He is the enemy of our enemy, nothing more.

>yawn
OK whatever I tried helping but you could go b2reddit it suits you more

He is stopping their agenda you retarded dumb shit

I bet you love sucking Assad's sand nigger dick.

Zionist means Israel taking more land. That's why they supported the bombings because they want hime outta there so they could spread

I bet you lick Donald's dick cheese for breakfast

t. Kikes

whatever shill

you're not going to bamboozle us

Your so dense and stupid dude do some research.

>yeah just bomb everything and make it into a working democracy, it will work this time!
why are you guys doing this, i mean i understand your leadership and big companies who benefit from this, but whats the motivation of the average american?

Assad is a dicktator,
Trump is a retard

I don't want either of them to win.

top kek

He has zero impact on their agenda. If anything the chaos his low t leadership brings allows chaos to fester in the Middle East and allows them to have a convenient distraction.

I bet you love sucking greasy kike dick.

>when american posters create anti-Assad threads using crusader pics and slogans
Usually I don't care but it sometimes drive me nuts, how can people be so ignorant?

One of trudeaus mudslime children.

You're a kike puppet.

The Lion will prevail

former SAY IT WITH ME here, its hilarious watching r/the_donald go to sleep, but in all seriousness we cant let assad get the diary of anne frank

90% of atheists are multiculturalists allied with islamists

.t atheist

You know how I want the US to handle Assad? I want them to capture him and bring him to gitmo. Then on live TV they should start by extracting his right and left eyes.
It's a fitting way for an opthamologist turned mass murder to be tortured, wouldn't you say? Then we can hand him over to the inmates for some funtime.

Fuck you. America is /ourguy/. I don't agree that the President's Air Strike was 32 D meme chess either and It's our job to let him know we do not support kike loving policy but I would never support a Foregin Nation's President over our own as that is THE definition of cuckholding. I've been criticizing this unilateral action but it's not going to lead to war and it was necessary or people would be shilling "Muh Red Line" right now. If your not a shill than you have purity spiraled our of reality with your views on foreign policy and the actual application. He had no power to bargain no bona vidas if you will prior to this air strike. Yes I know ISIS did it and Yes he through them a bone by not attacking but he'll bomb ISIS the other 364 days of the year. On the other hand, He can only respond to a perceived gas attack on civilians his first term as President once. Bear in mind he had to send a message in such a way that leaders all over the world would understand. You kids need to grow the fuck up and think long term and 1st Term. Yall need to be realistic and stop projecting your Autistic world views on race and jews however true they might be on him. Let's see how this whole pans out before we start saying things we can't take bake.

Asshat is not our guy

Yeah I know, but in all seriousness we can't let Kushner get the nuclear codes.

I'd rather give Kushner the codes than let Putin fuck the entire world up.
It's time that motherfucker pay the price for all the evil shit he's stirred up

Then why did he have the army start shooting people that were protesting the government rather than listening to what they had to say? And why did he gas his own people, women and children?

Are you a real person?

>people that were protesting the government
you mean the islamist terrorists who for some reason party with senators?
the only thing Assad did wrong is not getting McCain's fat ass too

This is pretty much my opinion.
None of this missile strike shit makes any sense, right down to the choice of missiles.

post ur rare assads

i have none on my phone

Reminder that the extermination of Pepe is key to purging Reddit.

> Frog meme is kill, fuck off back to The_Donald normal fag.

>if you wish to be able to speak your mind or criticize the government without being abducted and tortured you must be an Islamist terrorist

Two of three leaders that protected the christians in their country have been done away with by (((them))). Only Assad remains, and once he is gone how many christians are going to be massacred. In regards to Syria alone, Assad is the good guy.

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/mid-easts-christians-intro/

>swedcuck fell for the Ukraine script again

I don't give a fuck if he protected jesus himself. If you use chemical weapons, you need to die. End of fucking story.

with that rational, then why are we not doing away with all the rebel terrorists that used chemical weapons? Answer that sherlock. Rebel groups all over have been caught using WMDs simce 2013 till preset. Why have we not tomahawked all their locations and killed them?

your response is as illogical as it is predictable

that's why the rebels set them off

>He's good in the sense that he stops the region from collapsing into a shitshow of rampaging muds
are you kidding. the region has been a shit show of epic proportions of epic proportions for several years now. Europe and Canada have become new Syria. You think these people are all Assad supporters? Kill Assad and let the rebels take over. Then all the Assad refugees can float to Russia and show them just how much shittier their shit country can be.

you dont even know if this is the case and you're calling ME kid?

The Atheist is mad you made Hillary lose.

That's why he gets a boner every time his beloved muslims convert and murder Christians. To get back at you.

the rebels did set them off just like late last year, with absolutely no worldwide coverage.

what atheists should ve in favour of assad

What part of
>If you use chemical weapons, you need to die. End of fucking story.
Do you not get?
Kill any rebel who ordered the deployment of or was involved in the deployment of chemical weapons too.

Furthermore, a leader of a country should show more restraint towards inflicting civilian casualties than terrorists.

Look I get it. Conspiracy theories make you feel smarter. But user, you're just blowing smoke. I hope someday you'll leave that behind and go read a fucking book or something.

>muh christians

This

>the region has been a shit show of epic proportions of epic proportions for several years now.

This was Syria before ISIS. Who created ISIS?

Kike detected

oh now there are different standards according to you on chemical weapons use. When rebel terrorists (white hats, al qaeda, ISIS) uses them regularly for the past four years there was not outrage because it is not equivalent to Assad supposedly. Fucking hypocrital piece of shit.

stormfront fag

Are you literally retarded?

You really think that a nation should use the same tactics as terrorists?
So I'm guessing you want the US army to start strapping on suicide vests, then?
Holy fuck you're dumb.
Of course a fucking nation's actions should be different. They have an actual army. They have actual tanks. And aircrafts. Well...they had aircrafts. Bahahahaha. Stupid fucks.

No but seriously. You're dumb.

SeeAtheists loves when Christians suffer. And there is going to be a lot of suffering among minorities if Syria becomes islamic state.

Not to mention Atheists are for the most part also Hillary supporters, and have an old grudge from there as well.

>Reminder that Assad is our guy
No Ahmed, Assad is only the guy of some Arab Semite Syrian people like yourself

>assad
>ourguy
>faggot who opened up on his own people over a protest
yeah nah, shitcunt. Assad and /sg/ are nothing but a Russian PR thread. It outed itself during this Trump shill spam, and left a fuckton of clues as to being a shill campaign for PR

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/737056428452630528

I hope all this shit about Trump invading syria is just bullshit. Assad needs to kill more muslims and unify Syria.

This is just a natural course of any nation that is taking shape. I just don't understand why the modern world thinks nations are always created peacefully. Why don't they start shit at all the african nations that are worse than syria?

>a leader of a country should show more restraint
NATO has funded the terrorists a lot. They brought Assad and Damascus to its knee at some point, before the Russians intervened.

So it's the muslim terrorists who are the strong part. You're pointing your gun at the wrong faction.

>Why don't they start shit at all the african nations that are worse than syria?

What a load of horse shit.
Where are their tanks?
Where are their attack helicopters?
If his government couldn't fend them off with such superior weaponry, then maybe he should've fucked off and let them run their own country.
Instead what does he do? He guns down protestors.

not an argument

go fucking kill yourself.

most trump supporters are bible thumpers. Trump wants to turn america into a "Christian" nation and this war with Assad is the first step in a large scale holy war

Islamic State has a ton of American tanks and Humvees, and Totoya trucks that are modified gun turrets in the back. Most of them are taked from American leftever in Iraq.

>Instead what does he do? He guns down protestors.
Protesters who wanted Sharia law instated in Syria.
protesters to want to convert or kill off other religious minorities.

There should be a limit to how much muslim cock you should suck, mr. Atheist.

Don't try to redirect the argument which is should they all be killed. You adamently stated anybody that uses them should die. I agree with that. Difference is your level of hatred is lessened towards the fucking terrorists than Assad. That is why you are a piece of shit.

I wonder what you retards are gonna do when the god emperor inevitably missile strikes Asshat

>Puerto Rico
>Calling other people scum

/sg/ is a Russian PR campaign.

>shilled all over /k/ for years to trying to dissuade people from buying ARs
>tried to actually say Russian shit was more accurate and devastating
>used /k/ to try to drum up support for russia, people got sick of it when the underage faggots outed themselves roleplaying russians
>Russians didnt know wtf to do when the klanking happened
>tried to shitpost in the streams to no avail
>only after the special forces russian team rushed into ukraine presidential building, taking it over did we see any massive concerted russian posting trying to tell people they werent russians, it was cops or some militia even though it was proven due to the weapons they used and tactics
>conflict started you saw russian shills all over saying it wasnt russian troops, it was just russia supporters from ukraine fighting for russia
>wearing russian uniforms
>using specialized russian weaponry
>with pictures posted from actual russian troops with geotagging on, proving they invaded ukraine
>and the russian shills online started to push the chicken proofs meme, because thats all they had when facts proved them wrong

and thats what led us here to the /sg/ threads being pure russian PR campaign. cant stop outsiders from viewing and posting online, especially on Sup Forums, but what they can do is have some russian military post on the board to manage what is being said, or to call in support on sensitive topics or happenings. we know russian military sits in the /sg/ threads, because of the artilley striking screencaps.

Oh no! Not the toyota trucks!

What a fucking dumbass.
Assad is the leader of his country, ordering these attacks. He's the one with the superior firepower and killing his own civilians. If there are terrorists launching chemical weapon attacks, they need to die too. But that's the problem. We know Assad ordered the chemical attacks. It's easier to direct your hatred towards someone when you know what their fucking name is.

And the United Nations have documented that ISIS and Al Qaeda have been using chemical weapons on civilians in Syria. In your words we know that for a fact that the rebel terrorists have repeatedly used them for years. So why are we not stopping them and send our tomahawks in that direction?