youtu.be/02ZaRKqc-OY?t=18
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're ready to get drafted burger?

bout time someone attacks NK

Yeah okay leaf, keep pretending like your a relevant country

Are you ready to get raked leaf?

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

NK s getting a message

I work in a command and control capacity for a related entity. It's not happening...yet. This is the first time in the history of browsing/posting on Sup Forums I will ever say to grab your butts though. Stuff is...coming together.

Cryptic and gay...but I'll be fucked if I'm going to the brig for breaking opsec in detail on a Laotian finger painting forum while I'm out smoking a cigarette and taking a 5 minute break.

>When NK nukes Vancouver

Rake day

>is this going to be a happening?

Kim hits the US carrier group with his sub wolfpack using nuclear torpedoes.

>tfw motherland is guaranteed to survive under Trump's america
I am so glad I shilled for Trump.
May he rule forever

How would pol react to another rocket strike but this time on north korea

when is it happening? pls tell us sergeant

Ready to get nuked by Kim, leaf?

What happens when Kim launches that nuke at Vancouver thinking that the US won't shoot it down? Do you beg Murica to save your ass?

I hope it happens. At least you would be doing something good with your army for once.

America antagonizes North Korea, they fire back but it lands in water. America sees it as attack and launches rocket at them. China joins fight to defend Korea. Russia joins America to fight China. WW3. Women inherit the earth.

Why would they nuke China?

Fuck that fat boy. He has talked shit, using propaganda keeping his people dumb and starving. A defector said Kim will use nukes. He needs to be taken out.

plz let this happen

>read post
>assume it's an american
>see flag

If you fucked off for the last decade you are in for a Rough time

If Xi gives us his blessing and Putin (wisely) stays out of this one, I don't see why anything bad could happen, except for SK anons. If Putin gets involved it's another story but NK and Russian Federation have always had bad relations and I don't see why Putin would risk WW3 for NK.

wrat? me wolly?
i hope you guys fuck those communist fuckers up, just like you fucked up those syrian communist fuckers up.

Why are the ships in OP's pic in a straight line? Does this reduce their wake signature from space/ high altitude aircraft?

Why does the US use outdated technology?

We're making the world our bitch again. Gonna finally use the hegemony we've formed over the world.

Joke's on you I'm on the east coast

>carriers
>outdated

It called a photo op.

Also if they are going in and out of port the harbor pilots will guide them into the same channel.

don't worry about him. he's just upset canada's navy was turned into a joke.

>What going on anons.

Trump popped his cherry, time to nuke some Norkies.

No worries, they will forever be remembered as Best Korea.

Yeah.. how are carriers not outdated?

Damn Ticonderogas are ugly.

Burkes have a much better aesthetic.

I've seen this before but it always confuses me. Is it because of the exposure that we can't see the explosion at first? Either way, looks sick.

How are they? How is having a mobile, sea-based airfield not useful?

Fighter and attack jets can only go so far on their own

punisher is gay. what are you some BDSM fag?

My digits confirm

Its fake, they are just blowing up actual tons of TNT

This isn't a thread for people from African countries.

Threadly Reminder to ignore the pro-war shills and neocon jews

Why is Jack Stark a maple leaf

>is this going to be a happening?

No. This happens ever year.

>Sup Forums freaks out over ships headed to N Korea
>Ships arrive at N Korea
>Ships do nothing
>Just show of power
>Ships return home
>Kim Jun Cuck yells he's going to nuke USA for threat
>Never nukes USA

Repeat and rinse every 365 days

i wish theyd draft me. all i ever wanted to do in life was join the army. but they wouldn't take me.

id fucking be the best fucking soldier in the history of the world. thats why i voted for trump, i know he'd lead us to war.

You gots Russia then.

Why don't they just fly the planes over? It has to be faster than a fucking ship. Ships are slow.

When will Sup Forums admit were actually living in ww3?

Ww3 started on April 7, 2017. Exactly one hundred years after the US entered WW1.

Aircraft carrier has some major advantages over land based airfields.

If we are in WW3, it started back in March 15, 2011

No it's a condensation cloud, you can see them occur in many tests.

Baker shot is the most iconic display.
youtu.be/02ZaRKqc-OY?t=18

Planes only have so much fuel, and flying a plane all the way over from the USA to North Korea and back over and over is way slower than just parking a carrier next to the peninsula.

Buzzing the DMZ with bombers is one thing. Parking a floating fully equipped air base off the coast is another.