FBIANON WAS RIGHT. He said April 4th. Now look around at the happenings...

FBIANON WAS RIGHT. He said April 4th. Now look around at the happenings. The 2008 forum post predicting Kushner as president. The sudden upheaval in the cabinet.

FBIanon warned us about staying here past March 15th. I'm really uneasy about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/alex-jones-is-starting-to-think-kushner-is-illuminati.html
youtu.be/l9alP48_bQ8
cryptome.org/2016/11/fsil-kushner-dox.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You called me fake LOL.

You were too busy drawing bulls-eye's around arrows you missed the big picture.

LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT CADRE

>Cadre is founded by Jared Kushner and his brother
>Cadre is a global investment startup specializing in real estate
>its "secret financier" was revealed by NYC media to be George Soros, who loaned the Kushner Bros. $250 million
>official website: www.cadre.com

>what does "Cadre" mean
>dictionary.com: "a group of activists in a communist or other revolutionary organization.
a member of an activist group."
>an user in previous thread: "cadre, in the political context is defined as "a politically controlled appointment to an institution in order to circumvent the state and bring control to the party"

>examine Cadre's official logo
>pic related
>notice the 'A'
>it is a pyramid with the capstone separated
>imagery synonymous with secret societies, mystery schools, Illuminati etc
>the Israel Supreme Court, financed and designed solely by Dorothy Rothschild, features a massive pyramid with an all-seeing-eye breaching its roof (Google it)

>Kushner ties to Rothschild family
>Jared is tight with Rupert Murdoch
>Murdoch sits on the board of Genie Energy, with Lord Rothschild and Dick Cheney
>Genie Energy has oil contracts in Israel for the Golan Heights, cited by UN as Syrian land overseen by Assad

>Kushner has a messianic complex, as explained by Israel user in previous thread, pasted below
>"he is part of a long line of potential messiahs to bring about the Culling and establishment of post-apocalyptic Messianic age. some other messianics: sabbatai tsvi, jacob frank, leviev, kissinger, soros, weiner, spitzer..."
>In a 2007-8 forum, an user claiming to have inside Illuminati knowledge pinned Jared Kushner as "New Head" and supported this accusation
>see → →
>April 4 2017; before the Syrian air strike pushed by Ivanka/Jared, on record, NY Mag publishes Kushner x Illuminati headline: nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/alex-jones-is-starting-to-think-kushner-is-illuminati.html
>Jared owns 666 5 Ave building

Japanon what do we do now? Help.

You're not the real FBI

Oh shit fucking bump

Dude relax.

bad proxy larp fgt

OH SHIT NIGGER

He wasnt talking about Sup Forums past march 15th dummy

Jared Kushner cheated on Ivanka with Chelsea Clinton...spread the word.

Wasn't it April 3

Is kushner the anti christ guys?

>Implying a bunch of climate-change denying autists are going to get van'd IRL

(((FBIAnon)))

Was it? I'm phone posting so I don't have my backups in reach.

Bump for FBIANON/leakers we need you

yeah

Fbi user pls tell me trump is about to expose Pedogate

FBIAnon was not talking about Sup Forums. He did warn of massive shilling about this time, but he was specifically talking about www.auroville.org/

Copy this, paste this, share this, bump this

In a thousand lies, one is truth. This is true of April First.

Rain falls today, April Second.

Seeds are watered, thoughts begin to grow. April Third.

Seedlings burst above the ground, sharing false ideas. April Fourth.

You can expect much more resistance from now on to distract us from the Soros/Rothschild funded assault on the White House, Assad Regime, and North Korea. So very few last holdouts whom are not part of the global scheme.

>FBIanon warned us about staying here past March 15th

No one cares about ironic internet posts.

4/11/2017

Holy shit wtf

march 15 was the date we wren't suppose to visit Sup Forums after.

April 3rd was some other user warning us of and also the date of st.petersburg bombs

This is going to get out of hand very quickly gentlemen. Whatever happens, whatever the shills says, whatever the kikes do I will see you all in valhalla.

God bless boys but we are going to give them a fight before they take us out.

So why the 15th?

What am I going to jail for?

4D CHESS! EXACTLY THE MAN TO DRAIN THE SWAMP!

APRIL 9TH, 2017

it'ss my birthday tomorow.

CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A QUICK RUNDOWN?

Everybody has a water buffalo

we can't let this just happen. we have to create memes against kushnar now so when he runs pro Kushner shills won't know what hit him. This may involve using some of that meme magic against trump but we can't let Kushner win at any cost.

fucking HELL

lel

>The 2008 forum post predicting Kushner as president
Is Babablacksheep fbi agent Mark Felt, aka Deepthroat? That would be spooky... post is at 4 am on 18/12/2008 the day he died, poster comments
> OK my head is getting really woozy and I am not sure what the fuck is going on now
Felt had alzheimers and died of a heart attack after sleeping in on 18/12/2008.

But in all seriousness, we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes

This timeline is fucking wonky lmbo

kek

WWIII is a pretty shitty birthday present, user. Happy birthday though.

good copy
algerian fag

we fug atm

We're still stuck waiting with baited breath to see Trump's true colors.

>>Kushner ties to Rothschild family
>>Jared is tight with Rupert Murdoch

Sauce?

That's fucking great, kek

Happy birthday user!

Everything after the first FBIanon was LARPing

Wait who said the comments about the 4 days of April?

It's more than I asked for, that much is true. I don't put a lot of stock into the conspiracy side of politics though. It's fun to read, but I don't think WW3 is happening right now.
Thanks.

top kek

you are fake japanon
and ghey

>mfw last few days

we should get reddit /r/esist against Kushnar too

trump joked about epstein being a pedo. the rothschild slave is not exposing shit.

17th
lots of shit happens on the 17th

What's significant about that date, in terms of
> muh numerology

Huh. redpill me on this, are we fucked? Is Julius about to fall and the real master takes charge?

Burn Bright

the forum stuff is /x/ tier but the company meaning and logo are new to me. shit is not a coincidence

anons two loose claims here that keep getting repeated, they're going to become hard fact if I don't address it:

>kushner will become president after obama

I read all of blacksheep's posts on the image from 2008 and didn't see this.

>Kushner in the 2008 post was set to become Head of the illuminati

Also not in there, unless I absolutely missed something. What black sheep said was that the new head was like Kushner in being smart jewish kid from new jersey, but not Kushner.

If these two claims keep getting repeated anons we will never find the true identity of the kushner alter-ego very-similar-but-not-him illuminati antichrist.

all these claims and no posts of any proofs...totally fake and lame.

(((heart attack)))

Checked

Please look into this, spooky

Bump

accurate

While there is a lot of stupid 'ayyy lmao' /x/ tier shit, you shouldn't dismiss /x/ conspiracies in general, as otherwise this whole 'the elites pray to satan' shit would have come way out of left field, even though there is boatloads of circumstantial evidence -not enough to warrant arrest, but enough to warrant an investigation.

My point is that there is some credibility mixed in the shitty /x/ theories; dismissing them as such (unless they hold pretty much no political relevance) merely puts us at a disadvantage.

Soros has a serious messianic complex too, so it shouldn't be a shock that yet another jew in congress acts the same exact way.

Perfect.

>26
Same, I read all that guys stuff and disnt see anything on kushner controlling the pres. There were false 2012 predictions.

Also anyone who buys 666 avenue will be brought up on consliracies im not surprised he was mentioned then. That 666 is across from the luciferian rockefeller plaza.

Charleston June 17th

i didnt mean i dismiss every potential conspiracy but this really seems like a reach. kushner had a rich jew father and hes been in the game from a young age, its not like he was an unknown. some reptilian enthusiasts saying hes the head the nwo doesnt hold much water to me

four of clubs, path of light.
Remember, dont forget.

just want to put in a vote, that although what is written about Kushner in the 2008 post is pretty spoopy, I don't believe 666 5th ave to be evil. I used to work at 665 5th ave, I'd say that's the evil one. Just a quick little phillip k. dick thought. If this little twerp tries to start telling my president what to do with soros' dick up his ass, I'm going to be very upset.

Regardless of the outcome, I will support the resistance until the very end.

ugh holy shit. didn't know that. see? I'd be more worried about 665 5th ave.

always
always always
its in my wallet
in my helmet

always

i love you fucking goys
its us against the world
but it wouldnt be fair
otherwise

>the I'm getting sleepy psyop

a (((((((((((heart attack)))))))))))))

Posting in godly thread

Nissan 15, the day Moses led the hebrews out of Egypt.

B U M P
U
M
P

>Messiahic complex
>That logo
>That address

I-is Kushner the Anti-Christ?

Source on this forum crap? I've never seen this.

>I-is Kushner the Anti-Christ?
yes

He said april 3rd. The attack happened on the 7th.

This. I honestly don't think we had this many happenings in 2012-13-14-15-16 than what we have had in the last 14 fucking days. The book of revelations is coming true m80s, it's all coming out. Things are speeding up at a never before seen pace

I don't know but he looks like a fucking ferret.

I voted to crush terrorists, not empower them and be their air force. Bring it on, I give up.

H-has anyone noticed the amount of slide threads right now?
>I'm jew AMA
>WTF, WE HATE TRUMP NOW???
>what do we do about X?
>3 blacked threads
Is this what they're trying to slide, or is there something deeper?

Thanks for correctly spacing the horizontal text.

>>Cadre is a global investment startup specializing in real estate

"Technology-enhanced real estate investing"?
Are we talking about Jeffrey Epstein style hotels?

youtu.be/l9alP48_bQ8

Does anyone else have funny feelings about 4/22?

this. the simulation is about to reach its grand finale.

> 4/22 is my birthday
> Ohshit.exe

I have a real funny feeling about 9/11
YLYL thread?
No... It's not that kind of funny.

burn it down

cryptome.org/2016/11/fsil-kushner-dox.jpg

I AM THE MESSENGER OF KEK HIMSELF

BRACE YOURSELVES

THE BEGINNING OF THE END STARTED LONG AGO. THE END OF THE BEGINNING IS ALMOST ENDING.

WHAT YOU ARE WITNESSING IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END, AND NOT OF THE WORLD, BUT OF THE JEWISH REIGN.

PRAISE AND MAGA BROTHERS