Meh I knew the risks when letting in muslims. Terror attacks are just something I'm used to at this point

Meh I knew the risks when letting in muslims. Terror attacks are just something I'm used to at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.se/maps/@59.3342055,18.0610569,3a,75y,184.73h,94.41t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sJngehMhqQOkVV_esQ4NCYA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol. I live there. There are no schools even near there.

Dont be racist. Open borders its 2017. Dont forget the crusades mang.

>that poor doggo

small price to pay for all the delicious new types of food i get to try :)

that pupper :(

Reminder that the guy who did this and that bitch who beheaded that Russian child are both Uzbek. Uzbekistan glassing when?

if we could get the cctv footage of that little girl getting crushed it would destroy all liberals wanting more muslims...someone has it and the swedish government are cunts for not releasing it...it would tottally stop all arguments showing them a laughing shitskin swerving to hit dogs and kids.

>actual humans get killed by sandnigger
>aww muh pupper got killed :(
fuck off

>Swedes
>Humans
Kek. Pick one. Even a tapeworm has more value than a Swede.

WTF
Sweden
WTF
Ive been in the bush for 2 days, Come out and ANOTHER fucking attack. you fucking faggots are cucks.

ik yes it is sad doggo had to pay but we really need the footage of the 11 year old girl getting run over,some rich dude somewhere must hate this as much as we do and can bribe some swede cuck to release it or sell it right? unless they managed to confiscate all cameras/footage/phones...fuck we need that more than anything else right now.

we live in a world where a death of an animal strikes more hard than footage of a kid user

also normies are more likely to share gore of a dead dog than a dead kid

i posted that french kid who died in the truck of peace on fb,many defreinded me

at least you could post that pic tho,imagine having that vid...how much could you sell it for? it could change the world as we know it.
I would love to see liberals explain an 11 year old innocent girl getting run over after the truck targeted her on purpose.

What are you talking about? We haven't had a terrorist attack in like forever, this is the first one in years.

what about the grenade attacks? pretty sure an aoe weapon like that would be considered a terrorist attack right?

No because no one died in those.

mutliple grenade attacks are not terror,and everyone said swedes were cucks when in reality grenades do not even scare you.
just muslim culture...tell me what really scares you sven?

Humans voted for the diversity & enrichment.

That poor pup just wanted to go for a walk, get home and have his belly rubbed and eat his favorite kibble.

Jesus, that's a street in Sweden? Nevermind the violence, but that looks like shit! How could you live in that environment?

Nothing anymore, I've stopped caring along time ago.

It's a street with white floors, what did you expect? Of course it's going to be dirty as shit.

So why don't you go down blasting?

Don't care
When will doggo be identified?

The doggo didn't invite them in cunt

Oh my Dog

Can't get a gun (or even pepper spray) because the government is akin to fucking North Korea, also I don't care, like I said.

No, just the whole thing. Judging by that picture, you Swedes have a bad taste in architecture.

oh fuck not this feel again

>Sandnigger food
>Good
I worked in a Mediterranean restaurant, their food is a fucking joke
>Inb4 I hear one more bullshit quip about how tabouli is good

wow, its just a fucking dog. kill yourself you freaks. dogs can't consent to your sick fetishes, stay away from animals you niggers

OK we get that you don't care but you also say grenade attacks are not terror because it did not kill anyone yet,what exactly is the term for a grenade attack if it is not terror? cultural celebrations that get a bit noisy?

never give up one day all europeans will rise and fight back

Sweds openly invited these niggers into their country, and continue to make excuses for them while they run them over. The dog just wanted to enjoy the walk in a nice day.

Yes, I'm more sympathetic towards a dumb animal than retarded leftist sweds. That is an accomplishment.

it was the dogs fault when you think about it,that muslim was forced to clean up that Islamic country.

This, I need to know everything about that dog

>one day all europeans will rise and fight back

Yeah, looks like my capital. I thought Sweden was a paradise?

I think the street looks fine. The random glass building is cancerous though.

Here it is in streetview: google.se/maps/@59.3342055,18.0610569,3a,75y,184.73h,94.41t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sJngehMhqQOkVV_esQ4NCYA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

What? A dog will willingly have sex with a woman, and the woman will enjoy it far more than with a human.

>dailymail
no wonder you britcucks are so fucking retarded

That dog was smarter than your average Swedecuck.

Mischief or attempted murder maybe. There have been a bunch of grenade attacks, yet literally no one has died from them, so they can't be that dangerous. Probably made in China or India or some shit.

here she is

>mischief

>those pesky rascals throwing grenades again sven?,ahh it is just the local kids having fun let them be as long as no one dies.

THE FUCKING DOG FUCK FUCK FUCK THOSE SHITSKINS A FEW KIDDOS IS ONE THING BUT FUCKING DOGS WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY EVEN DO FUCK

>I thought Sweden was a paradise?
Are you retarded? Sweden is literally the furthest thing from it. I'd genuinely rather live in your country Chile.

I like where this is going

SWEDEN
YES

Well, didn't need to see that. Christ, I hate the era we're in.

I said mischief because some of the grenade attacks were literally just kids playing around. But after like 100 or so grenade attacks and all of them failing to get a single kill, it can hardly be considered terrorism. Attempted murder definitely, though.

Heard somewhere else she was going to meet her mom when she was hit. She was coming from school apparently.

OK lad now I want you to take a second and think about what those "children" were playing with oK? just think about that in your mind with a picture of kids playing with grenades...

Pussy
Go cut your dick off you don't deserve to call yourself a man

MOTHERFUCKERS! Bomb Sweden already.

Who is "she"? There are literally no schools close to that area. And the attack happened at like 14:00, she'd still be in school.

Why do you care? There are things hundreds of times worse on Sup Forums, besides you hate Swedes anyway.

I for one only ironically hate Swedes, however crazy you have gone you are still a member of the West and I don't wish death on any of you.

>Why do you agree?
What part of my post was this responding to?
>you hate Swedes anyway
Only the adults, your kids and puppers don't deserve this.
*tips*

Are you even paying attention to this thread? She is the 11 year old that was killed. Also she came from a school (had her back pack) and was going to see her mom close to drotninggata.

Boys will be boys. Are you saying that you've never done a stupid prank when you were young? Shit-tier homemade grenades are pretty easy to make.

Will never happen

0/10

It's like really early in the morning here so sorry for shit-tier spelling. Meant to say "care".

jeez m8

Your mom was 0/10. Say something instead of being a fag just saying "durr 0/10".

>The girl was described as wearing an aqua-marine parka coat, purple trousers and a blue rucksack.

>There was speculation on social media that she was one of the victims seen in a photograph taken at the scene.

You should. We don't deserve to exist. I'm saying that without any hint of sarcasm.

Dogs bark at niggers
Swedes let them in

That triggers me way more than a bunch of gassed kids desu

SELECT ALL IMAGES WITH GAS STATIONS

another angle

Surely the media will spread this around just as much as that dead migrant kid on the beach .

>Only the adults, your kids and puppers don't deserve this.
They do, for they will grow up to be SJW cucks and vote for socialdemokraterna.

still 0/10 but i'll adhere to your request and give the following statement:

these "stupid pranks" as you label them have increased by 6000%, these never occured before, sutch is the same in our neighbouring nations

>implying sw*des are human

Agree. Equivalent to what's going on now:
>eats mcdonalds 10 times a day
>dies from heart failure
OMGGGGGGGGGG WTF HAPPENED?!?!?!!

The dog was the real victim of this attack. The only victim, even. He didn't vote to bring these people here. ffs it was just a dog...

she was ELEVEN YEARS OLD

who has the picture of her face

I dont live in a muslim continent like europe so i will never have to worry about that

I am starting to think that swede must be mistaken on what a grenade actually is,apperantlly we have more deaths from fireworks than grenades somehow.

Good job on misunderstanding the point, moron. Some of the grenade attacks WERE pranks, doesn't mean that the other ones weren't serious. They all still failed though, so I wouldn't call them terrorist attacks (and neither does the government). If you tried to shoot someone in the face but missed, it wouldn't be murder either.

It will be the retribution for the anti-Semitism.

She deserved it. One less future leftist cuck on this Earth.

it would be attempted murder, close to murder

a prank isn't close to terrorism

I think it's only natural desu. A dog is really like a little baby from birth to death. Whereas a kid could grow up to be anything. It's easier to feel sympathy for the defenceless and dogs I feel are more defenceless than a human child

do you know how much they want to discredit that pic? probably as much as we want the footage of her getting squished.

attempted murder is still murder under the law

Seriously, Is Sweden really as bad as the people here say? Because I live in Calgary and it's pretty bad here and no one even reports about it. I can't imagine how worse Sweden is compared to what people say here.

That's what I said from the beginning! God, you're dumb. See

could you please translate?

IF YOU DONT' LOVE DOGS YOU ARE NOT WHITE

Are we in the same thread?

60+ zones with sharia law. Police, ambulances etc can't and don't enter, the government can't even get any construction company to build a new police station in Rinkeby lol, the state, civilization has officially been thrown out

>also was the blurry pic of dismembered child legit? I don't want to post it but it did seem real.

How fucking coddled can you be?

nice honeypot that they knew you couldn't resist