Taking a break

>if you think what Trump did was wrong you are a shill
>if you think Trump is alright you are shill
>DUDE WW3 LMAO
>MUH 4D CHESS TRUMP IS GOD
>SUPPORT TRUMP/ASSAD OR YOU ARE REDDIT
You can't win either way. I'm getting off Sup Forums for a while. You all have lost your way. Sup Forums has been divided. I can no longer expresses my views here without being called a reddit shill on both sides. This is the kind of shit that ruined Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Sup Forums used to be a great board to escape form all the shit and jewry that happens in the world. Now it has become Sup Forumstard levels of cringe. I missed it when most of us got along.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=john mearsheimer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How does any of the bullshit from Sup Forums stop you from forming your own conclusions? Stop trying to find a place to form discussion because you didn't change anything 10 years ago and you aren't going to change anything now. We're far beyond the point of preventing (not like the internet ever could) so just site back and watch like the rest of the people who aren't 12. Oh and gtfo underageB&.

>Trump's campaign
>"We don't have victories anymore"
>he takes them to war
>suddenly this is not what you wanted

Making America Great Again requires action.

I thought making america great again involved focusing on america whoops

This sounds more like fighting for zog

This is EXACTLY what the enemy wants.

Create so much chaos people leave.
Just start observing without bias.

The truth will be revealed.

>"i'd bring back waterboarding...i'd bring back a HELL OF A LOT WORSE than waterboarding"

Ignore the stupid shit. Watch the the first season or two of the west wing. Watch some Mearsheimer on YouTube: youtube.com/results?search_query=john mearsheimer Take some polsci (preferably a basic international relations course), read, contemplate.

Fuck the shills what's going on is interesting, it's politics. Trump is doing some great work given his circumstance, this is a very interesting presidency enjoy it even if you don't like the guy. Once you get a bit in your head it's fun to see the know-nothings in action here on pol. The rise of China and the way we approach security dilemmas around the world are making this moment in time a great time to be aware.

We MUST fight for the TRUTH!

Since when has Sup Forums ever been about escaping jewry? Sup Forums more or less forces you to stare jewry straight in its hook nose.

>Shill can't handle being called names
Newfag

Checked praise the truth

OY VEY!
MY SHILLS!

Yes when it comes to matters of OUR NATIONAL security.

hey mr Anglo in Japan: FUCK OFF! YOU ZIONIST PIECE OF SHIT!

typical shill move.
>YA GUYS IM AN OLD FAG I'M LEAVING NOW
nice try reddit faggot

He's just regretting flunking highschool and enlisting with a ged for ez money. at least he'll die kawaii

hey mr Somalian in Germany: STAY THERE! THREE MORE RAPES AND YOU WIN GERMAN CITIZENSHIP!

>at least he'll die kawaii

Isn't that what these Share Blue cucks want? If we all leave, they take over and take control over Sup Forums and its culture.

you think Un won't go full retard?

>Un
>full retard

He won't have a chance to. NK is one of the last holdouts against global banking cartels. They're leaving him alone because he has the means to strike at SK, and it's easier for them to wait until the Hermit Kingdom starves and waltz in.

AND YOU THINK UN WONT GO FULL RETARD?

I mean I know you're full retard for having such a small understanding of how shit works but damn man has it not occurred to you that thousands of minds over at the DPRK haven't run through every scenario possible? They're fucking chinks.

I honestly don't even see why the missile strike was such a big deal. He bombed an airstrip with no casualties. He would have looked bad if he just stood by and did nothing, so he would have went down even further in the polls.

Honestly what's the big deal?

Am I missing something? Or is this all being blown out of proportion?

ok we will purge the reddit scum in the meantime. when you come back there wont be any the_orangecult redditors left here. i dont even give a fuck if you 100% support trump on literally everything, just dont be a fucking redditor who thinks this is some kinda cool place with nazis and dank memes

peace out pussy
meme war deserters make me sick
FUCK THE GLOBALISTS
GET BACK IN THE TRENCH AND SHARPEN YOUR SPEAR

your statement disproves the other user how?

You could think about shit all day, but if you don't have the means, you're going nowhere. And they will never have the means.

their means landed 200km off the shore of japan who's to say it can't go further

> Sup Forums used to be a great board to escape form all the shit and jewry that happens in the world
kay.

really Sup Forums just wanted someone who was not hillary. And with some good reason. It was a path to continued mediocrity. With Trump, everyone should have expected a wildcard, which is what they got. For better or worse he is different. And sometimes it is better to make any decision than to just sit and do nothing while agonizing on the right course. The most important thing though is the ability to learn from successes and mistakes and adjust your course accordingly.

KEK has spoken, just wait and see what happens. I support Trump, but IF he betrays us by continuing this we'll have no choice but to leave.
Sup Forums was created so we can have debates, if your veiw can be backed by evidence it has to be accepted. This can prove difficult, but it's an easy way to spot Liberal shills, liberals CANNOT stand opposition.

/thread

Who's to say they don't have secretly-trained psychic warriors, too? We could speculate all day, but we can see that their buildings are crumbling, their people are starving, and they rely on US aid while biting the hand that quite literally feeds them.

Indeed.

Shills are intellectual terrorists.

They sow chaos and discord in order to subvert idealistically control of different subcultures. They want us to stop communicating, stop spreading the Truth, and stop caring.

If we change our behavior we give them exactly what they want.

All he had to do was bombing the correct people.

>It's another astroturf attempt

He didn't bomb ANY people

please friend, do not leave now. this is a critical time and if we dont fight for the board now we will lose it forever. you can always go deeper away from david brock but theres a 50-50 chance youll find the oldfags, none of them are foolish enough to do pic related

This
I'm gonna go and chill on /tg/ and /k/ until this shit dies down

Blown out of proportion