WW3 isnt a meme

Do you realize WW3 is guarenteed within out life-time?

There have been major wars between super-powers atleast once every 100 years for all of recorded human history. you think just because we have nukes this wont change? eventually a happening thread will be real and we will all sit in it as we watch the end of the world together.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AzqiPvGrkTo
enenews.com/
fukushima-diary.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=4MpTJ4ykgCw&list=PLw3jzIFn_oatFAZOBtdYVGmA9X0UifREU&index=18
exopolitics.blogs.com/peaceinspace/2014/02/faq-effect-of-fukushima-and-nuclear-testingdu-weapons-radiation-on-flying-in-commercial-airliners.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hN7Zm8XO7Zc
youtu.be/-HOgkzZc4Co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't wait.

Praying every day for it to happen. I know it probably will within the next two decades so just keeping my hopes up.

see you in 2039

no shit, why did you thing Sup Forums is so giddy this week?

I honestly think we should do all in our power to prevent that. It would be a shame to had reached our current technolocal levels only to fall so short of becoming an interstellar species

Our society has been on the decline ever since the Cold War ended, bare minimum. Society must be renewed with bloodshed to keep itself on the incline. WWIII is not just a guarantee, it's a necessity.

Yeah sure thing John Titor, thanks for the warning again.

Are we really gonna go to war over some sandnigger religion?

>getting my shit together
>things start to get better
>plan to move outside the country to study cinematography
>just in time for ww3 to start

WELP.

That's a cool ass flag, Panama.

Empires and world powers used to be at war with each other non-stop more like. This long period of nuclear peace is an anomaly but what can an user do?
>Just go with the habbenings and jingle jangle in the resulting wasteland.

I want world war 3 to happen now you cuck my life is an abysmal waste

I have been waiting my whole life for this.
RACE WAR NOW.

shills

>The edgelords ITT think they are actually prepared for a world war

Well I would fight alongside America and Israel...But If the whole world were to turn on Israel, There is, I`m able to say a number of my country men who would fight alongside Israel,against all odds.

That's a cool ass flag, fiji islands.

RARE AS ALL GET OUT
A
R
E

Are you actually from Fiji? What's popping over in that neck of the woods?

I feel you user

Everyone falling for the WW3 meme.

Frog meme is kill, fuck off back to The_Donald normal fag.

>War over Islam

Islam has been at war with Western Civilization for centuries. If you don't understand this, maybe you should go back to

Thanks. Love that banner blue.
oh yep. Ahh well we are slowly getting our culture and traditions eroded from the current, Islam inspired government. Just having the government force shiit down our throats, and yo yep.Muslim brotherhood is called "the league" over here... Dont think that youre the only ones in the west getting affected...

Is America protecting isreal in the bible? And after the battle of Armageddon isn't there great prosperity ?

>Do you realize WW3 is guarenteed within out life-time?
Good, get me off this rock, I wanna go hang out
with Jesus.

you all sicken me. chaos is one thing, destruction so massive so that there's nothing left for chaos to effect is another

these. I should only hope the people with the power to keep mankind around don't make some dumb fucking decisions in the next 20 years or so, before I can get into those positions myself

I bet nothing happens.

hope all is well colonial? you did well in the olympics :)

Oh, I SICKEN you. I sicken most people I come across IRL.

I would say you sicken me, but that would imply you give me any kind of reaction.

i dont care anymore

the future of germany, europe and the west in general is already lost

Fuck off newfag

well from what I understood from revelations... the 7 years... uhh 3.5 years world peace followed by 3.5 years total war will be after the rapture..so all the "proper christians" would be gone by then.The rest of us will experiance the rise of the anti christ...and the whole world will war with I think its ``israel'' or the ``New jerusalem'' ...dammit I gotta read up... but there are mentions of nuclear warfare in the bible...I FUCK WITH YOU NOT... Valley of maggog and shiit...probably russia...but ummm stuff in thessalonians and daniel...and then revelations...I th ink revelations a=has the nuclear stuff...

THEY ARE THERE ALSO? REEEEEEEEEEE

I do though? It's just something I don't want, I just want to let those sandniggers kill themselves with Russia's help

^^^

Now you're making sense.

Why risk MAD.
Nobody wins.
Nobody to Jew.

You assume I give a single fuck.

ww3 is a meme.
our parents believed it would happen in their generation and their parents thought the same. it didn't, why should it happen now? there have been far more threatening situations in the cold war than now.

>eventually a happening thread will be real and we will all sit in it as we watch the end of the world together.
GOOD!

You have no idea, we cant do shiit about the government or anything, we dont have arms or guns..there are rumours of civil war here but if it does come to it,its gonna be bloody I mean Kitchen knives, forks cane knives fist , bloody. Our army misplaced an arms cache of AKs in a coup couple years back. Its probably in one of our interior villages. Dont be fooled by out "Tourism " friendly adds. We are truly genuine people but we are staunch christians and patriots

>guarenteed within out life-time?

I think at this point it's guaranteed within the next few weeks or months.

RARE

I can't wait.

Aren't most Fijians from India?

RARE, thank you for the flag!

>you think just because we have nukes this wont change?
Yes I do think this will change because we have nukes. Mutually assured destruction is a powerful deterrent and no geopolitical cause is worth that.

lol im watching that show now

Is already late.

I hope so, pal

>cold war
>ended
Are you actually retarded?

Because this time around we support ww3.

This. The only way the Imperium of Man stays afloat in the 40K universe is through the bloodshed of billions of brave men every day. Sacrifice is the only way to proceed, advance and ascend society, and people today only sacrifice whether to watch the Super Bowl or Game of thrones because they're both airing at the same time :(

I can't wait for all my hippie friends to get slapped in the face so hard by reality their heads spin and they neck themselves. Most Americans have less than 2 days of food. Less than $500 on the bank, no gold and no guns. Sad!

I will be so happy to post on /ptg/ or /WW3/ General my last good bye to the only people who cared who I was.
t. user

fucking normie

youtube.com/watch?v=AzqiPvGrkTo

listen carefuly, can (YOU) spot the relevant lyric bit?

>song was released in 1987
we didn't meme shit, this timeline was always inevitable

There is no war in Sandniggerstan look outside of the box, go outside of Sup Forums, watch Alex jones if you have to. WW3 is in NK, and has always been. It's been the plan since the cease fire.

Overpopulation will lead to inevitable wars for resources and lebensraum. That's how it's always been and always will be.

3rd world population has tripled in the past 50 years. India is running out of drinking water and China too. Both want glacier waters from Himalayas which could lead to conflict in the future. China also wants Siberia because their country is too polluted and overpopulated.

Middle-East crisis is also caused by overpopulation. In the past excess men have died in tribal wars. We should just let shitskins kill eachother because there's already too many of them. Saudi-Arabia fears coup because so many men are out of work and living on generous welfare which will collapse eventually.

Fukushima will kill us all in few decades. Pacific is already dead and it's only a matter of time when whole globe is dead.

Soviet Union collapsed. Whatever terminology you want to use.

One day, the people of Western nations will be self-sufficient and strong once again. But the road to get there will be painful.

Proud to say im not rare, probably 9/10 or more conservative "native" Fijians share this opinion.

but the loyalty and patriotism thing waters down with ethnicity,religion and stuff.Usually the most staunch are those who`ve been here for generations. A gallup poll puts us at 90 something% with pakistan for Country defenders... I think its actually higher for the "native populace though" almost 100% by minor point percentages...

Nice. I'm probably going to raid my_____ for supplies and armor when it happens. I've been too poor to buy armor or helmets.

>he thinks anyone is prepared.
There is no way to be prepared for the unpredictable. Nobody knows what's going to happen, and I'm sure not even the General of the army knowns what's going to happen

I have cancer

actually since because the new government turned "Fijians" into the broad term defining a citizen of fiji...(it used to mean a person of native fijian descent) since our populace now is maybe 50% ish indian...that is correct because those indians came from india under indentured labour for the british.(forced native labour could have became bloody) thus the indians. we were a british colony. The term for a native fijian now is "I -TAUKEI"

B-but some men just want to watch the world burn user.

I wish it stood for true freedom like america and Israel, But it will one day and we are working on it

YES OH GOD YES !!!

I CAN'T WAIT. BURN YOU FUCKING NORMEIS BURN !!!

well, i'm not against a thorough atomic cleansing of the shithole called middle east, but calling for ww3 would be a little much

So, Fallout timeline is soon to become real?

Around 38% poos, they've been leaving in droves for the last 20 years or so.

When the time comes, do your duty moonman and kill the niggers.

I wouldnt say atomic cleansing...A good crusade in the middle east will help alot after the cleansing of the destructive religion Islam and converting them to christianity of course.

Nice. I'm ancestrally Indian, so if white nationalism becomes a real thing I'll just chill out in Fiji. Do most Fijians speak English?

>Fukushima will kill us all in few decades
Lel you have no idea what you're on about user.

I just want to die by combat
idgaf about anyone else

theres always room for chaos, in another billion years there will be some new sentient critter. stuff breaks PeoPle die.

boo hoo

Definitely, even if you go to a village guarranteed half or more speak english so, its all good. although there is a bit of homophobia here...well not like in IRAN and shit, but more like weirdoes faggs ish.nothing violent

funny how china has a high chance of surviving, if it can stay out of the Russia v USA. India might survive too if it somehow manages peace with Pakistan. east Asia will rule the ruins. along with switzerland

>El Salvador

How is life there friend? I was thinking of vacationing there this summer

Fukushima is the worst disaster of our time and there's literally nothing we can do to stop it.

Tepco doesn't know where melted cores are because they have melted deep into to the earth and radioactive groundwater keeps leaking into ocean. We cannot just pour concrete over it because it will leak into ocean anyway. Radiation inside the buildings is too high even for robots and humans would collapse in seconds.

Marine life is dying in pacific, you can google "pacific die-offs". MSM is covering it up to avoid global panic. Tokyo isn't safe for 2020 olympics either. I would not be suprised if they were cancelled because by 2020 Japan is really fucked. People have radiation sickness symptoms and birth defects have gone trough roof.

Just remember my words if you don't believe me now. Fukushima will lead to major panic in the future when MSM cannot cover it up anymore. It's much worse than chernobyl, reactor 3 had MOX-fuel made from plutonium, thats why it exploded critically, it wasn't hydrogen explosion. It has been estimated that by now Fukushima has released over hundred times more radioactive fallout into ocean than Chernobyl did into atmosphere.

America isn't safe either. Jet stream brings radioactive particles over the pacific and ocean currents will spread them around the world.

enenews.com/

fukushima-diary.com/

Follow them if you want redpill on this. People don't realize that it will slowly kill whole globe. What happens when Japan runs out of nuclear engineers and becomes inhabitable? Who will fix it then?

>without our life-time

yah like this year

Aircrews and people who fly a lot are suffering from radiation poisoning because planes attract radioactive particles from Fukushima:

youtube.com/watch?v=4MpTJ4ykgCw&list=PLw3jzIFn_oatFAZOBtdYVGmA9X0UifREU&index=18

Pilot are having blackouts and seizures, even fistfights have occurred. Aircrews get more radiation during 40 hours of flying than nuclear workers get in a year. Radiation levels inside planes have increased over tenfold after 2011 Fukushima accident. There's lots of static electricity on airplane skin which attracts radioactive particles and engines are sucking them also. Wigner effect is causing planes to fail.

exopolitics.blogs.com/peaceinspace/2014/02/faq-effect-of-fukushima-and-nuclear-testingdu-weapons-radiation-on-flying-in-commercial-airliners.html

Fukushima is massive coverup and it's much worse than MSM lets you believe. It's still leaking as we speak.

youtube.com/watch?v=hN7Zm8XO7Zc

>reactor 3 had MOX-fuel made from plutonium, thats why it exploded critically
HAHAHA my dude the reactor didn't go supercritical. Do you know how complex atom bombs have to be to achieve that? Besides the massive forces involved they need things like neutron reflectors surrounding the core.

>Fukushima has released over hundred times more radioactive fallout into ocean than Chernobyl did into atmosphere.
First of all, source. Secondly, radioactive particles in water aren't nearly as dangerous as airborne ones. I don't think it's physically possible to irradiate the entire ocean to a dangerous level.

>Jet stream brings radioactive particles over the pacific
And why do you mention jet streams? They're air currents, they have nothing to do with water contaminants.

Nah, youre just retarded. youtu.be/-HOgkzZc4Co

>you think just because we have nukes this wont change?
I think nukes have changed everything

already polishing my katana

>things start to get better in my life
>don't have depression anymore
>finally find a gf
>found a good job
>finally moving out of this shithole
>WW3 about to happen
>justfuckmyshitup.jpeg
it cant get worse can it?
God really hates me

Team by team, reporters baffled, (((trumped, ))) tethered, cropped
Look at that low plane, fine, then
Six o'clock, T.V. hour, don't get caught in foreign tower

no matter the bantz, it has been an absolute honor to shitpost with you all.

Who is even going to fight the war? All the Chinese want to do is make money, so it would have to be the Russians and the Americans. What the fuck are they going to fight over, Syria? It's not like China would just jump in on their side, they would probably sit back and let America implode.

Russia will invade America in response to a false-flag airport shooting in Moscow where tons of Russian nationals die

lel, good luck with that

idgaf I'll go with it lads, who here blackpill?

>thinking you are prepared for WW3
>can even sprint a mile without instantly dying

fucking lol, do you even know how much cardio is fighting?

people pray for death and try to meme their own destruction. Can you actually fucking imagine the equivalent of your own demise? imagine you called someone a nigger and they got so angry they lit you up with a flamethrower and you burned to death on the spot. This is essentially a nuclear death.

where are all the russiabros at anyway? making me nervous n shit.

First thread I've read in a year where everyone is generally nice, positive and welcoming of someone's country.

Fiji's reputation precedes itself if it can get this much love on a Uzbekistani threading forum.

I must visit.

Its chill, as long as you stick to the city/tourist part of the country everything should be aight.