Trump wants safe zones in syria

Trump disccused setting up safe zones in syria with the king of jordan. Full neocon mode engaged
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-trump-jordan-idUSKBN15H2YP

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-03-06/in-deploying-a-convoy-to-manbij-us-forces-begin-new-overt-mission-in-syria?src=usn_tw
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-haley-idUSKBN17B026?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social
syria.liveuamap.com/
twitter.com/Gord_Flemington/status/850868006951329792
twitter.com/TheWarMonitor/status/850892058848096256
already-happened.com/2017/04/05/liberty-passion-carrying-us-military-vehicles-heading-toward-aqaba-jordan-after-trump-meeting-with-king-abdullah-ii/
twitter.com/TheWarMonitor/status/850925705470849024
oism.org/nwss/nwss.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He said he wanted to do this shit in the second debate.

You retards need to off yourselves as soon as humanly possible.

flag flying us forces usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-03-06/in-deploying-a-convoy-to-manbij-us-forces-begin-new-overt-mission-in-syria?src=usn_tw

trumps un rep said ousting assad is a must
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-haley-idUSKBN17B026?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social

They are entering on the border far from the Syrian army, middle of Al Queda territory: syria.liveuamap.com/

reports that jordanian and american tanks entered syria twitter.com/Gord_Flemington/status/850868006951329792

comms chatter indicates possible us incursion into syria twitter.com/TheWarMonitor/status/850892058848096256

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

this
sage

nigga are you even reading the other posts... This is follow through on a commitment he made. Face it he is a necon through and through .

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said in an interview that she sees regime change in Syria as one of the Trump administration's priorities in the country wracked by civil war.

read regime change. priorities of trump administration . Face it you got cuked

don't care, neocon foreign policy never bothered me

my vote was on cultural and domestic issues, not because I was a crypto-liberal pussy afraid of being drafted or whatever sensationalist bullshit you ate up on the campaign trail

liberty passion carrying us military vehicles heading towards syria. Also trump promised no more shit in the ME... Think about that the nigger is breaking his promise. Just like he has broken the healthcare promise...
already-happened.com/2017/04/05/liberty-passion-carrying-us-military-vehicles-heading-toward-aqaba-jordan-after-trump-meeting-with-king-abdullah-ii/

>Also trump promised no more shit in the ME...
he never said this you fucking retarded shill
he was always in support of US action against ISIS, including boots on the ground
part of the legitimate disappointment over his recent actions was because there is now a possibility he will extend that effort to taking out Assad despite previously maintaining a position of indifference

Thats what i mean by shit in the ME regime change and the other baggage that goes along with it. Why the fuck are we sending tanks and shit after bombing their fucking airport. Think about it.... We are going to get rid of assad.

that's about 420 miles for my fellow burgers.

using osint we can see that there is a good possablity that there are us troops along with jordanians on the syrian border get ready for happening mk 2
twitter.com/TheWarMonitor/status/850925705470849024

This is why Georgia and Russia fight for Ossetia, plus a tunnel through the mountains...

Nigel don't folks not to poke the Bear, but...

>thats what i mean by shit in the ME
we both know you didn't, stop backpedaling
>Think about it.... We are going to get rid of assad.
that's fine, as long as we have a suitable authoritarian candidate to replace him
such traditional warfare isn't hard or costly for us, we could probably mop him up in a few weeks at most, it's dealing with what comes after, and even then, it's not like it would be no different from the shit show we've been raking up and will continue to be raking up for a decade or more to come anyway

Russia doesn't have enough ground forces there to do anything, and Syrian Arab Army would be obliterated in a matter of days. It's kikery at its finest...

what kind of retarded reasoning is that when they already are surrounded on all sides by NATO and NATO-aligned countries/military assets that directly border them?

do /sg/ fags also realize that this shithole isn't worth a devastating war with technologically superior western powers on all fronts over?

bot post. Trump said this during the primaries.

sage.

You seem to be forgetting russias nukes you moron. Russia has a shit ton of them along with a ton of intermediate range missiles that will fuck up a shit ton of nato countries..

isnt this want hillary wanted

And who the fuck are we replacing assad with. Tell me the moderate rebels, currently the largest group in power is isis. You cannot deffend the fact that trump fucking lied to you and sold you out .. This is what hillary would have done.. This is comming from a third party voter , trump was never the savior you thought he was he was a charlton and fooled you .. Really im just here to watch you squirm and try to justify the actions in your brain, instead of accepting the blant and obvious truth.. look at the links i posted.. its should be obvious by now.

>being this devoid of any morality

you sound like a kikebot

Safe zones in Syria is a good plan.

Good luck, Mr. Trump!

>but nukes
we have those too, what's your point? they're not toys for throwing at anyone who looks at you funny like so many retards here seem to believe, for what fucking reason would someone like Putin destroy his culture, people and country over an irrelevant hereditary dictator of a failed post-colonial state that can barely hold itself together without Russian intervention?
it's certainly a problem, which I'll gladly admit I have no satisfying answer for, it's also one of the reasons I'm still ultimately in favor of leaving Assad there if it can be helped

>This is comming from a third party voter, trump was never the savior you thought he was he was a charlton and fooled you
so this is "comming" from a dullard who knowingly throws his vote away so he can pat himself on the back and posture himself as some kind of enlightened free thinker with minimal effort? guess I can't say I'm surprised when you're just projecting retarded t_d hype and shilling on everyone who leans remotely towards him and basically just bitching and moaning about something and offering no real insight or useful discussion

there is no morality in geopolitics, stop being naive

>Russia invested time, money, lives and it's own geopolitical prestige and power into keeping Assad in power
>Russia will now just leave Syria and let all of their effort and investment go to waste, forgo all of the balance of power gains and be the laughing stock of the rest of the world when US replaces Assad with their own puppet

yeah, I'm with Syriangirl on that one, but not because of the geographic proximity

Trump seriously fucked both Russia and US. Russia is in too deep to leave. US just called Assad a baby-gassing monster and militarily attacked them -- they can't be ok with Assad staying in power after that, there will have to be a step 2 and step 3, etc.

both are locked into their paths now and the paths inevitably cross

>on
Do you not see the potential for ww3 look the only way the russians can deffend their claims is with nuclear force.. You would have to be insane to push them this far. And do you really want more of our boys in body bags for a worthless cause...

Fuck you. Don't touch my husbando, you filthy kike roach.

this was something he openly said he was going to do during his campaign you dumb faggot

STAY LOYAL TO TRUMP YOU BURGERS

Didn't he say he wanted to do this during the campaign? This isn't shocking news. It was one of his plans to combat the refugee crisis.

>look the only way the russians can deffend their claims is with nuclear force.
that's not defending their claims, that's utterly destroying them, any use of nuclear force would certainly be mutual, and we're not dealing with shitty little WWII-era H-bombs anymore. such an exchange would be absolutely devastating beyond measure, no currently contested territory is worth that kind of response by any stretch of the imagination. would you bring everything you know to an end over a piece of inbred shit ruling over a country 80% of the world couldn't point to on a map 8 years ago? probably not
>You would have to be insane to push them this far.
who's doing the pushing again?
>And do you really want more of our boys in body bags for a worthless cause...
>b-but don't you care about OUR BOYS???
take that weak-ass pandering and shove it up your ass, death is a reality that comes with being in the fucking military, that's part of why we revere them as such
this isn't another WWII or even Vietnam we're talking about, it's just a shitty late night re-run of the gulf war with more drones and an overtone of deep Russian concern
if seeing things realistically is being a kike then I guess you can fire up the ovens

We thought he was going to put up safezones in Syria with Russia. You know, the only country in the region we can't afford to fuck up with. If it's just u.s. and Jordan, that's going to stir shit up with syrians and Russians.

have you read the kerney nuclear survival guide, even during the 80s they predicted a full scale exchange could be survivable and with a winner. Now we are down to roughly 2k nukes each that are imediatly launchable. A good first strike with an ABM system can allow you to win.

oism.org/nwss/nwss.pdf

Also most of our bombs are only in the 800kt range or less. Not only that but they are also very clean and generally airbursted reducing the amount of fallout generated to marginal levels.

Yeh. Literally a campaign promise that people largely supported.

This was all fucking planned, It's not like Trump could have just spur of the moment changed his mind and on Syria and get this all happening immediately after.

What did you not pay any attention to his campaign? Saged

>but you know if the WW3 I've been trying to sensationalize DID happen it wouldn't be that bad! BTFO!
this is rich, why are you so afraid of it then? I mean hell, that's even assuming all the ancient warheads we're desperately trying to keep alive work in the first place.

regardless of whether such a conflict is "survivable", it would be again, fucking devastating beyond measure, and even those "tiny" little 800kt bombs are more than enough to send either of us back into the stone age and collapse our governments, economies and generally make life hell

is it worth it for Assad? is that really how much you love him? his loss would certainly be a blow to Russia as one less ally in a hotly contested region, but hardly a blow on the scale of losing everything that's relevant to your country to a few well-targeted nuclear strikes.

Safe zones mean we can send all of the refugees back to Syria.

>over a piece of inbred shit ruling over a country 80% of the world couldn't point to on a map

The kike inspired American exceptionalist grandiosity knows no bounds.

Rare voice of reason

>KIKE KIKE KIKE
I thought we settled that I accept this branding because apparently that's what seeing reality is, so why not?

now let's get to the actual matter at hand, are you really going to tell me that anyone in the west or elsewhere outside of the immediate region gave a shit about this poor underdeveloped shithole of a country before it became a victim of post-Iraq withdrawal instability spillover? I really doubt it, I mean have we already forgotten about the "what's a leppo" debacle?