What are some of the things that make pol happy?

What are some of the things that make pol happy?

I love seeing white kids and white couples, it's like they give me a sense of direction in life and confidence in the future

Laughing at homeless niggers when they beg me for money.

When I actually get my shit together and stop eating like a fat acceptance advocate.

Everytime I see one of those disgusting Jew swine who already got butchered sway into the street to get the vermin brain case exploded and they all have to oy vey

I love white women, especially when they are sliding down on a fat 14" subsaharan cock

Good subreddits.

SJWs knee-deep in student loan debt for their worthless degrees.

/r/enoughtrumpspam
good shit

Seeing eurofags continue to ignore stabby muslims

In the process of doing this now, been about a week and I feel so much better.

CS majors working at starbucks because their degrees are a bigger meme than sociology

>White people
>Brasil

Pick one, nigger.

>White people
>Bulgaria

Pick one, slav.

CS major here.

literally have companies trying to one-up eachother on salary offers to get me and Im average at best.

Watching my wife get fucked makes me pretty happy

Seeing other anons and lefties convert to more logical reasons of living and prosperity.

I'm southern Brazilian, fucking gypsy.

Can't wait to leave this retarded union, O Sul é o Meu País

Playing vidya

Nothing.

By who?

>walk around HEB
>Notice I'm the only white person there
>have decent face
>be in shape due to personal training and loving the iron
>look around in the sea of melanin as women want me to fuck them and ejaculate deep.

idc feels kinda good being wanted and that you're sort of a rarity (feels)

It's funny seeing all these ethnic women bash white men and the patriarchy on twitter then want you inside them.

I actually got a job at one of the major tech companies a year before I graduated.

Is a tard.

Cool fantasy.

Why are black people and hispanics so fucking awful?

Seeing white women cry.

That's what you get for ignoring me Stacey. I have no feelings for women of my own race, theyre only good for sex.

>What are some of the things that make pol happy?
when whites get KEKED

Dubs