Reminder that "nu-pol" is 100% shareblue

This is the post to use. I think this is the earliest occurrence of this screenshot. Just point out that it's timestamped before nu-pol "memes" or the "Mouth of the Zion" photoshop.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120071490/#q120088486

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/h8xEu6q
cryptome.org/2016/11/fsil-kushner-dox.jpg
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Both r/the_donald and shareblue are nu/pol/. You're all from reddit and you need to go back

It's literally the opposite.

Bump for fuck you nu/pol

Both sides don't even realize how cancerous they are.

Fucking faggots.

wow, redditors really are easy to spot

You notice that I point out that the concept of labelling something "nu-pol" being predated by this screenshot, and these newfriends (1 post from id each) attempt to say 'fuck nu-pol'.

Pepe is kill, spread the meme.
>Frog meme is kill, fuck off back to The_Donald normal fag.

no one cares

Nu pol is cancer. There were people defending a coal burning kike faggot pedophile on this site.

>Anyone I don't like is a shill

Lol I know. Luckily they are so retarded that it makes them easy to spot.

>britshill
>using the same laughing photos

you're just making this too easy

Reminder that the last tactic was to label anti semetic posts as "nu-Sup Forums"

>Someone used the same image
>They're a shill
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've got someone replying from a plantation. FeelsGoodMan

you need to get a bigger folder moron

report back to your leaders and ask for more stupid images to try and shill with

>Y-Y-You're using the same images
>SHILL WAAAAAAH SHILLL WAAAAAH SHILL
Lmao, reddit us delusional

True Sup Forums users know there history of the board. The shills are easily exposed because of this.

True Sup Forums would not be swayed into fighting a war for Israeli kikes because of some dead muslims.

>post anti trump rhetoric
>start laughing at everyone for calling you a shill
>compare successfully calling you out to liberals calling people racist
>deflect more
>post laughing memes
>rinse and repeat
am I getting it right?

You have to go back

You sound really happy, I can hear it.

>Obvious Blue Shill trying to misdirect me

oh yah I forgot
>call everyone who correctly identifies me as a shill a reddit
I almost miss CTR

>N-N-No. NO WAY reddit is shilling Sup Forums, no way. Amirite fellow pedes? praise kek lmao xD

i don't even think nu-pol is shareblue, they are just desperate trump cultists who think this board is their echo chamber and when people diagree with them its some kind of raid.

Literally a tactic from that discord screenshot. Can I have a link to the folder these come from.

At least CTR had a purpose.

Literally no one knows who is who on this board anymore. Everything's a conspiracy and every is from Reddit. Everyone's doing damage control and everyone's a shill. Basically the boards imploding.

you ever think anyone will miss you if you just died one day?

I don't.

care to prove me wrong?

wrong. quit whining

I'm on that discord. It's a general Sup Forums discord.

discord.gg/h8xEu6q

Based Australia seems like the last nation that hasn't been tainted by this kikeness. Lead the way Ausbro. I salute you.

If they call you a shill for calling Kushner a soros plant pushing for war, then they're 100% a shill.

>changing the subject

oh I think some of them have a purpose

namely diving a bigger wedge between Sup Forums and T_D

as well as trying to float the narrative that
>even trump's most ardent supporters are turning against them

I visit imgur every now and then and there are rodditers over there crowing about how
>even Sup Forums's Sup Forums hates trump now

it's really sad how much they care about us
and how they think they can ever win

ahahhahahaah

I see you don't feel too confident that anyone would miss you

you might as well just get it over with tbqh

that discord shit is fake as fuck no doubt done by one of you reddit cock suckers here if another for you .

Yeah because they are paid shills, obvs.

>Thinking you can fool me with a shop
Is the heat getting to you, bruce?

The jews are here to divide and conquer. How pathetic to need to influence a Polynesian mud bowl crafting forum.

The difference is that I can find the real source of the "The_Donald" discord screenshots(see ). I

We got another Blue fucker trying to disprove the discord pics now...get the fuck out and stop trying to clean up your own mess. you got caught trying to shill for the dems and kike lovers...Its time to stop now.

>"nu-pol"

We were for Trump because he had the template of a good president. Turns out he is at the mercy of his generals. If they lie to him, then what can he do?

To non-shills:

1) Join the discord (I posted a link)
2) Search for "from: Manus#9543 in: #general "
3) Scroll until you find pic related
4) kek

why are americans so autistic? they are willing to defend trump to the grave they wouldnt even mind that video gets leaked of him having sex with 5 y old the T_D faggots would be MUH 4D CHESS XDDDD... Autistic americans instead they think for themselves they just choose the blind followage... Enjoy in ur neocon shill while you get drafted to fight yet another war for jews...

so what honestly will it take you die hard he din do nuffin/muh god empowa trump supporters to realize he is a fraud

>BlueShill faggot go back

>Basically the boards imploding.

Way to out yourself. Embrace chaos, faggot.

what happend to being NAZI tho why are u supporting the jews?

>It's ok when we shill for Trump
You really are cancerous

You're letting the shills get to you

>Embrace Chaos
Being a drunk faggot living in the desert wasn't enough for you that now you have to try to be a drunk edgy faggot too?

yes yes everyone not sucking trumps dick works for some nefarious organization shilling on a Korean Trap cartoon website .

I don't know who to believe anymore! I thought hating Kushner was right because I actually legitimately hate Kushner, now apparently I'm abandoning Trump if I hate him?

I'm gonna bump because I'm genuinely proud of this.

They care so much about what we think. Trump is doing full on military shit right now so there's nothing we can really do but speculate. Happenings always prove us right no matter what, because we are the ideology of truth and our values are our own blood. They've been delusional and losing for so long they don't even know how to win. I wonder how long they think they can keep up this intensity of shilling. It must be taking a toll on their psyches. They'll probably drive themselves mad

how can it be a general Sup Forums discord if they cant even get 'Sup Forums' right.

You are new here, you do not know the true nature of the board. Feel free to leave.

remember the whole,"Sup Forums is not a racist board" thing a couple of month back? at least the christians are consistent

i don't blame either shareblue or the_donald.

if they even get 1% of Sup Forums to follow their shit they've got a shitload of autists who'll literally spam memes for free.

Sure whatever you say you gas huffing caveman, enjoy your edgy shit-posting lifestyle.

These are the "rebels" our elected leaders are supplying with weapons, food, money, and vehicles. With out tax money. We are all complict. Watch it and remember it.

I think it's beautiful that shareblue and the russian shills can finally see eye to eye on something. this is truly a fascinating timeline.

Probably him doing something wrong.

A shill calling somebody else a shill

I'm not a redditor but I started actively visiting on Sup Forums during the election. Do you want me to leave?

P.S. I was a Sup Forumstard from 2009-2012 if that helps my case

are you asking other people what you should do with yourself? if yes then leave

nope, read the shareblue plan. You staying (and continuing to support trump) is what they don't want.

I'm asking for your opinions. I'm staying either way.

>Le Assad is based meme

Why would i give a shit about some sandnigger president?

He simply is nothing more than Putin puppet and the entire conflict is a proxywar between the US and Russia.

Would it have been better for everyone if Obama left Syria alone and in Russias hand?
Of course.
But don't come me with the shit that Assad or Putin or somehow brilliant man. I know people in Russia and that country has been a shithole way before the entire conflict started.

You are all just dumb edge children who feel good about being contrarian.

Who said assad is based?

cryptome.org/2016/11/fsil-kushner-dox.jpg

maybe

the only rule here is you have no friends but only enemies.
>note this doesn't mean that we are all enemies. but that the image that you project about yourself is not dependent of the (((environment)))

for instance

>nope, read the shareblue plan. You staying (and continuing to support trump) is what they don't want.

see he is telling you what to think and to wich group you should be associated with. all this by being nice.

he is a shill or a stupid cunt either way you respond by protocol with
>kys

People here say that on regular base and the OP implies that ''siding with Assad'' is the Sup Forums thing to do.

People need to take the tinfoil hat off sometimes.
>Could it be that the US care so much about Syria because they want to fuck over Russia?
>Because Russia doesn't want to take part in our global agenda?

>Nah it must be illuminati lizard jews who do all that for Greater Israel which will one day rule the world!

>newfags fall for 0/10 effort false flag screen shots while simultaneously memeing about the /r9k/ frog and 365 degree interplanar backgammon

if you didn't support Ron Paul 2012 you have to leave

This.

Sup Forums has become a place where two groups of reddit faggots argue with eachother and thing they are convincing Sup Forums of anything.

Bring back the pony fuckers at this point.

Every post is some fucking shill garbage.
Fucking Wack.

>Implying romney wasn't going to start a crusade for us

I'd be willing to watch mlp if it fixed the board.

I agree, we should readily disown someone even if we gave a lot of effort for him in the past if he depart from what we are fighting for in the beginning.

sorry mate you are def new I can smell it

>british.jpg
0 google image search results

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF YOU GUYS BUT THE WHOLE SHARIA BLOWS CTR WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY COME UP WITH NEXT TICKLES MY TENDIES.

THEY LITERALLY THINK THEY ARE GETTING AWAY WITH IT, AND HERE WE Sup Forums ARE PLINKING AWAY AT THEIR POSTS LIKE FISH IN A BARREL FULL OF COCKS.

KEEP IT UP SHARIA BLOWS COCKS, YOU DO MAKE ME SMIRK.

Holy Shit These Blueshills are really desperate now arent they?