Assad Must Go Policy Resumed:US. UN Ambassador

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT
>“We don’t see a peaceful Syria with Assad in there,” Haley said.
The comments represented a departure from what Haley had said before the United States hit a Syrian air base with 59 Tomahawk missiles on Thursday in retaliation for what it said was a chemical weapons attack by Assad’s forces on Syrian civilians

Nikki Haley is a neverTrump neocon.

This bitch is more bellicose than Samantha Power why the fuck is Trump letting her run her mouth like this

what's her connection to the eternal Jew?

Dotheads, jews, and chinks are all more dangerous fifth columns than even the sandniggers.

well, d'uh, who would've thought? ofcourse a peaceful syria can only exist with a pro-american bootlicker puppet traitor scum, like saudis or some other shit that will sell its own mother for a fistful of shekels

picrelated, come ahead

Assad is an ally of Russia. Assad is threatened by ISIS. Russia is fundamentally a threat to American geopolitical power, and this shows in everything they do and say.

Why then should we remove ISIS without removing Assad? This would only benefit Russia, who is our enemy whether you like it or not.

Yes we should be friendly to Russia to the extent possible, but we should not be slavish to them.

Removing ISIS in and of itself is of no real benefit to us unless it comes with regime change in Syria towards a pro-American leader.

I'm just trying to speculate about what Trump's motives may be here.

I'll keep posting this until I get an answer that isn't delusional "Putin is so based and could never be a threat to America" bullshit.

Meanwhile the GOP is like "look at our diversity" too bad their all dangerous.

Why are you faggots such Syrian cocksuckers? We should nuke the entirety of the middle east back to the fucking stone age.

whose word is more important, the secretary of defense or this literal shitskin retard?

Just Israel.

> I'm just trying to speculate about what Trump's motives may be here.
in what? striking nothing with missiles? killing nobody and not destroying the site itself, as it's still operational? I think it's for the kikes and aligned forces to see 'here I bombed them haha look I bombed the sandniggers and russians look just like you wanted haha~'

we should nuke your mother's filthy cunt so she doesn't accidentally produce more dense whoresons such as yourself :^)

Yeah, it's a "diverse" cast of zionist bootlickers rubbing their poostained hands together at the thought of sending Whitey off to the forever war.

4d chess

She is a neverTrump neocon.

I shoulda known

If the choice was to nuke the whole middle east, I would be for it. That is not the choice we have now.

>assad must go

Trump lost control, the neocon globalists are in charge now.

This was always Trump's plan you fucking shills. Stop trying to make him look bad. If you like Assad so much why don't you move to Syria?

>We should nuke the entirety of the middle east back to the fucking stone age

Yes, we should. Islam doesn't respect the non-aggression principle, and non-interventionism will do nothing but let them build up their invasion army unopposed

Problem is that no one has the balls to drop nukes, kill millions of future jihadists, and piss on their graves. For our cuck leaders, any kind of military action has to be done with the intention of "helping" these sandniggers

>Syria isn't peaceful
>so we're going to bomb it instead

Is there anyone who believes this total bullshit

Well we aren't going to, so that's off the table, and mentioning it makes you sound like an idiot.

Since it's off the table, bombing specifically secular governments to give more power to ISIS and Al-Nusra sounds good to you? Is that what you're saying?

I want you to say it for me: "I want to bomb functional governments so that ISIS gets more power," because that's what you're defending. You aren't defending nuking the middle east because that's not what's happening. You aren't defending huu huu blow up the muslims huu huu because that's not what's happening. You are defending an action which OBJECTIVELY benefits ISIS and Al-Queda in Syria, PERIOD.

Now ADMIT IT OR SHUT THE FUCK UP.

>IT WAS ALWAYS DADDY GOD EMPERORS PLAN TO REVERSE HIS NON INTERVENTIONIST POLICY AND START A WAR HE WAS AGAINST A WEEK AGO MAGA PEPE KEK

This is all scripted. She needs to push the narrative that we are on the verge of ww3. We will likely see some chest thumping from all sides for the next few days or weeks. People will be begging for peace talks with Russia eventually.

Syria and Israel are big enemies

>le bajillion D chess may moo

Nikki Haley is an incompetent, unqualified person for her position. She is helping push the US into a wasteful, Bush-style conflict in the Middle East.

Haley was just another one of Trumps mistakes...

I wouldn't say that. She is his weather stone for the neocons.

So tired of this warmongering shit. Just leave the Syrians to live in peace.

They're part of the same administration. They go to the same briefings, they work out the same agenda.

Hate this Indian bitch.

So when is US and UK presenting undoubtful evidence of Assad being behind chemical attack?

Oh fuck off you low IQ Amerifat.

>durr hurr I love nuclear holocaust because dead sandniggers
even if you're joking you should still kill yourself

But they got pics of dead kids!

Can't Russia just carpet bomb the whole rebel controlled area?

The UN ambassador was appointed as a joke and nothing she says has any relevance to US policy.

good 1 less sandnigger. oh wait Sup Forums likes sandniggers now.

Make Greater Israel Again™

That one kid shrugging in that cunts picture.

>hurr look at this dead kid. invade now?!
Really hate our politics. they never give a real reason for anything

Keeping Assad in power is the only chance to bring peace to Syria and reduce the refugee crisis. Later Syria and Iran can clean up Iraq and stabilize the region. It's a win for the regular folks in Europe because they will get less immigrants. And also it's a win for the whole world because Israel and their neocons puppets can suck a dick.