So You Think You Can Cringe?! Huffington Post Feminists Prove You Wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=hHcJfhiqP60 - Feminists from Huffington Post conduct their slam poem 'Woman's Card' in unison about the oppressive evils of patriarchy and the misery it imposes on women...especially if you're black or brown. I could barely watch the video so I'm sure you're likely to experience similar *enjoyment*

>implying Sup Forumstards have any knowledge or understanding of poetry

>No no no, you don't get it. It's not retarded, that's just how poetry is. You wouldn't get it.

>Los Angeles
I don't want to watch it. I'm too numb from screaming "FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING DEGENERATES STOP RUINING A ONCE GREAT STATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" all day.

not a fuckable one in the lot

No, I'm saying they've not even got a basic frame of reference besides maybe a few Kipling poems, and I've seen people here refuse to read Shelley due to his beliefs in free love, etc.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

>slam poem

I don't really care about the format or delivery, it's full of misunderstandings and the typical lies of the liberals.

And you think those SJWs have any frame of reference other than the brain washing they received at their wimminz studies classes ?

is "poetry" not the literary form of "art"?

you know, that thing that has lost all semblance of meaning and significance thanks largely to subjectivism?

WOWOWOWOWOW
RIGHT FUCKING THERE AT THE 00:25 MARK
DID THEY FUCKING IMPLY YOU NEED AN EXTRA X CHROMOSOME TO BE A WOMAN

WHAT
THE
FUCK

TRANSPHOBIC
AS
FUCK

I'd fuck that jewess on the left tbqh

Banker, journalist, shopkeeper, Horror !, Horror !, Horror !, walks indifferently, indifferently, indifferently, indifferently, indifferently, oblivious to the mathematical tragedy that corrodes his attitude, flat and white, scratching his back.

(ALSO SMELL PERMANGANATE)

>a retarded spic has never read an actual modernist poem
Makes sense.

AAAAAAAARRRGG ! MY EYES ! delete that horrid picture, I'm trying to eat here.

Get back to your superior "intellectual" hell hole.
Man i am glad there are no women like these monsters here.

What's wrong drumpfy? Can't deal with your attraction to trans people?

Top noice

How much do you wanna bet that the pink haired girl is a kike?

I would the one on the left. The rest are goblins tho

>slam poetry
>poetry

99% of the shit is free verse. The genre was created so that retarded niggers can call themselves artists by reading their own tumblr posts

Free verse is good though, just not from slam poets.

I was trying to eat, the picture made me stop eating, because I felt sick, an ugly man who larps at being a lady, not nice.

I got to redpill a girl I know on feminism this weekend

>driving out of town to a friend's birthday shindig
>brought along a normie female friend of mine
>casually mentioned something about angry feminists in conversation
>"I don't actually know what feminism is, what are feminists user?"
>gave her the full uncensored redpill
>her face of disgust when she learns how awful modern feminism is
>mfw

>slam poetry bullshit

They are rural and suburban retards, they lack the mental acuity to understand the intricacies of art.

To them art is listening to an inbred country singer singing about how he fucked his sister.

I thought australian women were fairly attractive? What has it come to that you'd willingly fuck that walking bag of shit?

did you redpill her, or introduce her...

okay okay okay... i'll grudgefuck the mousy one. but that's as far as i'll go. i can't imagine the critters crawling on that first one's cooch, after getting blacked.

>Just

>1:50
>get pregnant because bf doesn't want to wear a rubber
>bitch about muh right to muh body
If you have the right to choose what to do with your body then you can choose to not fuck a guy that doesn't want to wear protection.

How is it that as humans, we get that bullshit but also this?