Anyone else getting off the trump train disaster?

Anyone else getting off the trump train disaster?

What a fucking two-faced liar.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D-8gV4DJZUw
cryptome.org/2016/11/fsil-kushner-dox.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>vote for me I'm edgy and anti-establishment!
>is billionaire who inherited his fortune

It's like asking someone who's a serial face puncher to stand in front of you because you're sick of being punched in the face.

Trump should never have turned his back on his constituents. This shit ain't over. A new day of the meme war is dawning.

you are saying this here because:
>the (((news))) told you he is a liar
>the (((facebook))) told you he is a liar
>the (((reddit))) told you he is a liar
come on, whatever they say is full of ideological subversion. they are programming you and you are letting them.

trump is here to help America become great again, its up to YOU to make yourself great.
Don't wait for the TV and phone to tell you its happening because they won't
you do it yourself.

You deserved this. You could've stood with Rand, a principled libertarian, but instead you went with the big-mouthed New York kike puppet because he had "le bantz xD".

Trumptards are literal cancer and the death of this nation will be their doing.

>paint Trump as a neo conservative

But he literally is one, he is ignoring Bannon and following Kushner. He spit in the face of his base and choose McCain, Kristol, and other kike neocons over us.

We don't have enough info yet. The more you faggots make these threads the more it looks like /ptg/ is right about there being an active attempt to divide Sup Forums.

Being influenced by the wrong people isn't the same thing as being a turncoat. Neocon globalists are too out of touch with people to run a campaign like Trump's. We need to make him realize how we feel about this.

>mouth of the lion

If you honestly think a liberal would actually refer to Trump as a "lion," you are delusional

That image also jerks Sup Forums off, calls it the HQ of the alt-right and the first place that supported Trump

If you even for a moment thought this was real then kill yourself

Fucking kids. This website really has gone to shit.

You are a weak minded individual.

We Did Rand didn't play his cards right he could have easily been in cruz position

>$0.02 has been deposited in your account.

Did you know that trains are quite resistant to derailing: youtube.com/watch?v=D-8gV4DJZUw

At this point, I honestly think he might go down as the worst president ever. I think FDR might be the worst of all time due to literally seizing private businesses, internment camps, trying to rig the supreme court, and also did the exact opposite of what he campaigned for (said he would spend less, instead spent everything).

But for the modern presidents, and considering most people won't know who FDR even is, I think Trump will be the worst one. People hate Bush, people hate Obama, but now Trump is hated by the left AND by his own core constituents. Some in the media may be sucking up to him now, but the left still despises him. If he does put troops in Syria, it's all over.

Even ann coulter doesn't seem to think he's gonna build the wall anymore, and neither do I. One of the selling points of Trump was that he had to keep his promises, or he'd just be trashed. He seems to have forgotten that. Left or right, both sides are tired of war, even if the politicians aren't.

I'm really starting to hate America. I feel like everyone is just waiting for it to fail, on both sides. No one seems to be happy, and thanks to globalism you're fucked no matter where you go.

Go back to your echochamber r/the_kushner faggot. Or is it boring now that you banned most of your users?

>most people won't know who FDR even is
what the fuck are you talking about

Ask a normal person about anything FDR did. They *might* say the New Deal. That's about it. No one remembers him for anything. A lot of the old presidents are like that, so they don't really get considered as a good/bad president.

It's too early to tell on Trump, he hasn’t been in office a 100 days yet. The Syria strike was a massive blunder though, he seems to have wilfully thrown away much of his core support for some (((MSM))) cheerleading but once that dies down he will be hollow, with few supporters and even fewer friends.

That's depressing. I've always kinda been surrounded by educated WASP types so I haven't experienced this

It's not that bad. But the victory party is obviously over. Clinton's not president; that's the important thing.

I suspect many will abandon Trump over this. I'm one of them. But I doubt any of them will regret supporting him. I sure as hell don't.

sure

cryptome.org/2016/11/fsil-kushner-dox.jpg

bretty much this.
he's not hillary that's good enough for me.

I'm not totally surprised at the cuckservative in populist's clothing but i am a little dissapointed.

could have been better, could have been worse.

Jesus I hate nu/pol/. You faggots are fucking cancer

I really wish Trump would have gone the full isolationist, like he led on in his campaign. He had a good start with saying no to TPP but he has already shown his true colors. I knew he was a conman from day 1.

>not realizing that the public image Trump created for himself during the election was a fabrication