How the fuck could anyone take anonymous seriously

How the fuck could anyone take anonymous seriously

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J50N5lQoAFw&t=368s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_events_associated_with_Anonymous
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't see anything wrong with that image.

We already had the tomahawk missiles from obamas presidency. They would need to be decommissioned if they weren't used. There's no point not using them.

Reddit logo

Other than that nothing

We already purchased the missiles though.

It would be a waste of money NOT to use them.

>Anonymous

>tomahawk missiles are a natural resource that you just pay money to get
>no jobs involved and 100% of that money goes into the pockets of some rich man
>tomahawk missiles are worth 1.4m dollars in 2017 when they are considered dated and obsolete against any modern missile defense system
>giving free money to the poor solves poverty (welfare state)

really activated my almonds

you're dumb as fuck, there's plenty of evidence indicating they had it shipped overnight from amazon prime

This. Thanks Obama

Each of those could have been worth a billion and it still wouldn't be enough to make Syria non-shit for even a few months.

Upboated.

I agree. So does Bannon.

How the fuck could anyone take Trump seriously now?

Anonymous has been dead for almost 10 years now.

Now, what If those missiles lead to America being taken seriously on the world stage again?
What if they stabilize Syria enough to send all the rapefugees back from Europe?
If either of those end up happening that's worth $90 million. But we can't really know what Trump's up to for a while longer; maybe he actually his just a Neocon shill prepping to invade Syria so we can have Vietnam 4.0 WHICH WILL GO RIGHT THIS TIME, GOYS!

In any case everything burns and it's whatever.

Woop-di-doo, war is expensive. What else is new?

Anonymous was cool before Trump. Those guys ruined it.

It's not like Raytheon doesn't pay employees that participate in the economy.

Yeah, any time I see this argument I can't help but to laugh. This isn't civ where you just rush buy units, the missiles were paid for many years ago and do absolutely nothing for us in the stockpile. Just because we launched 59 doesn't mean we need to restock 59 either.

>Now, what If those missiles lead to America being taken seriously on the world stage again?
When was the US, the worlds most dominant military power not taken seriously?
>What if they stabilize Syria enough to send all the rapefugees back from Europe?
Yeah, lets stabilize syria by bombing the guy that is fighting ISIS and Al Qaeda

>money taken out of the government as soon as these missiles were fired
you liberal faggot shills have no fucking mental faculties

I'm not genius. But they're probably going to replace them now, meaning the military is going to spend another $83 million to replenish the stock.

I couldn't care less anyways, Trump isn't perfect and all that he has done has saved us much more than the costs of the missiles. Such as, the hiring freeze on government workers and cutting billions from useless programs such as the art foundation or w/e it is. So even if you think the $83 million was a total waste, Trump has saved us much more than that so far. On top of that, Trump saved us from getting some leftwing globalist anti-white supreme court judge.

Anyone unironically disavowing Trump over this a full fledged moron. Now, if Trump tries to escalates things further in the middle east, we may have an issue.

>Syrian refugees are a security threat to US.
>Let's bomb the living shit out of Syria and create more Syrian refugees

This event did serve the noble purpose of separating Trump supporters from Trump sycophants.

THE MILITARY BUDGET IS 500 BILLION. the money would not end up anywhere else you fucktardsd

>reddit on the cup.
KYS

Frog meme is kill

>really activated my almonds
>activated my almonds
>almonds
>amygdala

o>

>That a few millions to make America great again.
Here is a few billions Americucks could use.
But muh NGOs.
Nuke
Your
Selves

>When was the US, the worlds most dominant military power not taken seriously?
The last 8 years

Under Obama bin'Golfin we definitely were not taken seriously, with his wonderful Red Line in Syria moment leading to everyone just doing whatever the fuck they want because they knew America wouldn't do anything about it.

The other thing is one possible plan of Trumps to let everyone know we're serious about stabilizing Syria, even though attacking Assad is a retarded way of doing it.

We got our supreme court pick. So the travel ban is coming back.

Besides, you're the one who is going to taking the refugees swedecuck. And you love it like the pathetic little virtue signaling masochist you are.

>The other thing is one possible plan of Trumps to let everyone know we're serious about stabilizing Syria, even though attacking Assad is a retarded way of doing it.

What if we rationalize it like slapping a friend for refusing medical aid when his leg bone is poking through his skin

I dunno man, i just want to help Syria

Do you think that the Navy could get a refund for those missiles and donate the funds to border wall construction?

Yeah, I highly doubt you're gonna stabilise it seeing as how you've been doing the complete opposite for decades. I don't trust yanks, AT ALL

>they fabricated these particular missiles for this attack

this is like losing a box of .22lr to the american war machine

>>no jobs involved and 100% of that money goes into the pockets of some rich man
I too love the military industrial complex. God bless America.

Yeah bongs have done such a good job stablizing middle eastern nations
>creates Israel

>implying Anonymous is an actual set group of people
But yeah anyone who ever took the idea seriously is an idiot

>I just want to help Syria

Fuck off. Those pictures of dead kids really did a number on you, huh? Man, the kikes sure know how to propagandize.

Not help in that way you fucking absolute dipshit moron
Help as in help Assad regain control
Goddamn pull your stupid fucking head out of your asshole

>Fire missiles at a solitary airbase
>"What if this stabilises a counry undergoing a 6-year civil war and then causes millions of refugees to return from Europe?"

C'mon dude, think before you type

Does your police force or army use .22? my local cops use .22 guns and R-15 on that caliber. Fucking retards i hope they never have to face an armed criminal.

They had already been paid for months ago you fucking mroon.

Do you have any fucking clue how many thousands of tomahawks we have stockpiled? This isn't like restocking Doritos at 7-11 after the Super Bowl. Jesus Christ

Just making sure weren't falling for the jewish tricks.

Dude no one here has fallen for that trick, i want to help assad, sure maybe we had to bomb some backwater to placate some cunts, maybe we can work out a deal with him, or something. We meet with Russia on Tuesday, anything is possible

>B-b-but muh ded childrens!
Is it just me or is Trump sounding like a sjw right now? If he had at least waited for a proper investigation then sure, but he literally acted out like an emotional cry baby.

lOL I love that pic

it will play over big on black twitter. they love their "hot tea"

He's wearing a mask while trying to drink tea

As far as i know smallest caliber cops usedwas a .38

>anonymous
>reddit

What's wrong with it?

This niggers are going to get murdered.

>Yeah! defund the DoD altogether because it's a waste of money!
Anonymous, why?

That is a window into the alt-right's future.

I saw a number of articles talking about how obama was trying to cut back on new production of the missile trump used

And that we only have 3500 which could be low if we were in a two front war

oy vey order me up another 10,000

Ivanka cried, people died.

I like that Anonymoose has decided to abandon its Sup Forums roots and align itself with Reddit.

God that's cringe as fuck. How's he going to drink that urine with the mask on? Fucking idiot.

Cops here also use shotguns and AR-15s and M4s frequently, most common is .40 glocks though
Source is: t. Buddies with cops

>When was the US, the worlds most dominant military power not taken seriously?
The fact that they've never won a war

>shipped overnight from amazon prime
i legit lol'd out loud at that, thank you user.

>fails to show a tomahawk
gfto

>Trump fired
Kek there are so many stupid beaner maskfags now they are super dykes.

Are you being serious right now, americuck?

>trump paid for the missiles right before they were fired
>trump should have just not fired them and sold them to some third world country to get money for them programs

i hate millennials

My only regret is that those expensive missiles could've been used to bomb niggers in America

>Trump supporters from Trump sycophants
fair point.

also, the peace dollar is rad as fuck.

I know right, Americans are such fucking pussies.

The developed a full auto .22 that was adopted by a few law enforcement agencies, but for a side arm I think you're right.
youtube.com/watch?v=J50N5lQoAFw&t=368s

Not that anyone cares, but my grandfather worked for General Dynamics and was on the team that initially designed the Tomahawk.

that black category is going to skyrocket when repubs ban abortion

>42 thousand deserted
wut?

I've literally never heard anything about that.

I know, I'm not terribly thrilled about it, either.

Maybe we can compensate with cheap abortion drugs over the counter or something.

The promise of land and opportunity, fighting for America.

So far this is the only post that i agree with.

I know a kid who's dad is a desk cop but gets to have a AR-15 and he told me that it's .22 caliber, i kind of wish he never have to use that shit cause most likely he would get killed.

they were the old model tomahawks from either 2006 or 2011 (we're already on 2020 model btw)

they need to get rid of the old ones so either they use them (no costs) or they decommission/upgrade them (expensive)

Oh God, I didn't even think of that.

My own ancestor came to the United States as a Hessian mercenary, was captured and decided to stay.

These are the "rebels" McCain, Schumer, Kushners, CNN, WaPo, and every other MSM outlet support. We are supplying them with weapons, food, money, vehicles, and most recently, surface to air missles. With our tax money. We are all complict. Watch it and remember it.

Nah, niggers gon shoot eachother.

also you can't turn missiles into cash

we already paid for them when they sit around doing nothing they cost money

First step in whatever his plan is if that was the case, not actually intended to do anything. I did think before I typed that but i figured it was obvious enough not to mention. Guess not.

They already bought the missiles might as well use them.

>Relationship quotes for couples

Anonymus kys

wrong you stupid faggot; they are force projection, something a weak little bitch nation like yours would know nothing about.

I don't trust yanks either tbqh

We are anonymous though, not Reddit. and anonymous is dead, they already arrested all the hackers

There were never anonymous. EFG was a popular meme and some people wore that stupid mask to meet ups.

>implying the us can't afford more]

besides they literally have thousands of tomahawks (not even the best missiles in the US) in range of the middle east

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_events_associated_with_Anonymous

It did exist, it was literally just Sup Forums though, thats where it got its name.

But you're anonymous, nigger.

Anyone posting here anonymously is anonymous. The faggots who pretend that anonymous is a secret club are only taken seriously by braindead normies. Anonymous has no specific political views or motives, because anonymous is all of us.

Pretty sure they are rabidly anti abortion pill too though I haven't seen them pushing hard to try to block it recently

maybe big pharma got to them.. Kinda odd why I dont hear about it anymore desu it was a big deal back in the day

>What if they stabilize Syria enough to send all the rapefugees back from Europe?

really tired of this meme argument. majority of rapefugees are from apefrica. EU even said they were not fleeing conflict so they have no right to claim refugee status. plans were made to send them back. no one got sent back. then everyone just gave up

refugees are NOT going back. this is ethnic replacement.

Pretty sure we could sell them and turn them into cash -- either way they will be getting a big order soon 3500 isnt enough! oy vey

Wouldn't expect you to understand how a capitalist society works though

why would anyone buy the old models when they can get the new ones

I would be intrested in seeing an estimate of the total dollar value of all us miltary equipment as of today. Just the physical stock and equipment too, not including the money thats been spent training/paying soldiers or money on r&d.

oy ivan

keep stirring the pot its working out well for putin

Does this mean that obama was bombing schools and hospitals on his own last year or heck a few weeks before trump became president
Someone ought to crunch those numbers