TRUMP JUST WENT FULL DUBYA

GENERALS DEMANDING 150K TROOPS INVADE SYRIA, BUCKLE UP WE GOING IN HOT

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/02/24/us/politics/hr-mcmaster-trump-islam.html
archive.fo/56ppu
medium.com/@Cernovich/h-r-mcmaster-manipulating-intelligence-reports-to-trump-wants-150-000-ground-soldiers-in-syria-83346c433e99
abcnews.go.com/Politics/secretary-state-rex-tillerson-change-us-military-position/story?id=46674777
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how many troops were there in IRAQ?

>hehehehe

I think at it's peak, 265k troops

160,000 during initial 2003 invasion

SOMBODY ONCE TOLD ME

>Mike Cernovich is an American writer and conspiracy theorist. Usually described as part of the alt-right

First sentence on Google.

>Jewgle

>>>/T_D/

More like 100,000-150,000

>Rice
>Flynn
>McMaster

Why do these National Security Advisors keep fucking up everything?

I guess when Trump inevitably says that he isn't gonna do this, that means that this whole thing can be forgotten

thanks for helping Cernovich!

>McMaster’s friends in the media, as part of a broader strategy to increase McMaster’s power, have claimed Jared Kushner and Bannon had a major falling out. In fact Kushner and Bannon are united in their opposition to McMaster’s plan.

is he /our jew/ again?

>watch CNN

you know how retarded that sounds dipshit?
CNN is PRO-TRUMP NOW! you T_D fags are truly worst than any shills we ever seen before

Trump is a neocon turd.

>Cernovich
>not fake news
pick only one

GO DIE FOR ISRAEL STUPID GOYIM

say "kill niggers" or get out

Go back to your echo chamber on the_kushner faggot

>no sources named

what an animal

MCMASTER IS CANCER
FIRE MCMASTER

Thats 1 country. Trump still wants to flex and likely war with N.K.. Then theres Russia who'll likely retaliate against the US by sending more troops. We're not tossing shit into a fan anymore. Now we're shitting directly into a jet turbine

have to wait and see

I find this hard to believe

>Alex Jones tier conspiracy with 0 evidence

That's the big scoop le baboon mindframe man was hyping?

If our nations and civilization are going to hell I might as well be a jack booted thug and enjoy the ride.

Not as if there's much to live for in the West anyways these days.

Army or Marines?

THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME

>Vote Hillary
>Invade Syria in the first 10 days of presidency

>Vote Trump
>Invade Syria in the first 100 days of presidency

Well, it's an order of magnitude greater, but still a shit outcome. Fuck everything, we really had no actual choice, did we?

Donald also said sexual shit, what's your point?

This doesn't even make fucking sense. McMaster wrote a book on how fucked up Vietnam was. He'd be the last one to pull this kind of BS.

SO, THIS IS THE BIG RHESIS THESIS?

No, the jews always worm their way in. See

McMaster got Bannon off the security council, now word is he's trying to get rid of Gorka as well because he won't embrace Islam.

>nytimes.com/2017/02/24/us/politics/hr-mcmaster-trump-islam.html

>CNN is unironically praising Trump right now like no tommorow
>Reddit Trump cucks still projecting
>hahaha its just 4 D chess he made them like them by doing exactly what they want 200 IQ master tactics

PONGID PERSPICACITY

Man I fucking told you fucking faggots.

I cited the time Kushner's daddy was LITERALLY locked up, imprisoned, etc.

The (((kikes))) fucking hate the Kushner clan or else they would have never allowed this.

GIBBON GAMEPLAN

Did you think the Jews would let it be so easy? That frog posting on a Taiwanese quilting forum would be all it took?

This faggot was right about the US air strikes though

I'm not that asshole but I never turn down a chance to say kill niggers and gas the kikes. Race war now! Nigger sambo coon spook shitskin jigaboo darkie eggplant.

ERECTUS PERSPECTUS

Ape Attitude

Why? Kushner is being hit by leaks re: his security clearance questionnaire. The McMaster bit sounds legit.

monkey mindgame

Holy shit what a fucking dumbass what is trump doing.

This is true. See the whole muh nazi supremacist propaganda.

>CNN tries to appear unbiased by praising trump
>"CLEARLY TRUMP IS A GLOBALIST LIBERAL NOW"
>"OFC YOU IDIOTS SHOULD WATCH CNN THEY LOVE TRUMP!!!"
nice try shill

>The (((kikes))) fucking hate the Kushner clan
Say what?

SURGIN'

>Lt. Gen. H. R. McMaster, sought to remove Cohen-Watnick from the team, following input from the CIA director who pointed to problems intelligence officers had when dealing with Cohen-Watnick. Questions were raised about his ability to carry out the position of senior NSC director for intelligence programs, who oversees ties with intelligence agencies and vets information that should reach the president’s desk.
But Cohen-Watnick was spared when Trump personally intervened, reportedly after top White House aides Steve Bannon and Jared Kushner stepped in. Cohen-Watnick still serves as senior director at the NSC.

Good goyim, Bibi will be proud

it's official, Hillary = Trump

What about this?

archive.fo/56ppu

Saddam's army was the 5th largest in the world though, Assad would be no match. There were rumors of the missile strike the day before it happened as well, not good.

>>CNN tries to appear unbiased

wow, and only after 30 years?

Get the fuck out. This is massive!! Fucking trump the cuck

I'm going to laugh my balls off if this can actually be verified by legitimate media. How the living fuck can you in less than 100 days even begin to think about a full scale military invasion? The logistics, costs, and the political risk. I mean wew lads.

>believing a compulsive liar

((((((((((((((((Donald Trump))))))))))))))))

They've been planning this since (at least) 2012.

Though if you believe that one ex-Gerneral they've been planning it since the mid 90s.

Christie did that tho

I hate Kristol.

soros lent kushner 250m that shits all over your theory

RHESUS THESIS

Orange nigger shithead

150k deaths for nothing, this will draw other arab states, Russia and Iran

Total shitstorm incoming

Cernovich is a lying piece of shit.

sauce?

>Its a cuck makes wild claims with no proof episode

david brock is a coke head and still loves james alefantis

How many of these military folks have actually converted to Islam secretly? Wasn't there someone else who people claim converted?

NOOOOOOOO
I WANT TO FIGHT CHINKS! NOT MUDS

BONOBO BRAGGADOCIO

You have to question Trump's ability if he keeps surrounding himself with bad folks. Either he's incompetent or bad himself.

>In his language, General McMaster is closer to the positions of former Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush. Both took pains to separate acts of terrorism from Islamic teaching, in part because they argued that the United States needed the help of Muslim allies to hunt down terrorists.
This is from the failing nytimes.
Hmmm....I don't know man.

So... This is the power of the Gorilla Gestalt

you win

.. and Drudge report dude.

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

>"McMaster’s friends in the media, as part of a broader strategy to increase McMaster’s power, have claimed Jared Kushner and Bannon had a major falling out. In fact Kushner and Bannon are united in their opposition to McMaster’s plan."

medium.com/@Cernovich/h-r-mcmaster-manipulating-intelligence-reports-to-trump-wants-150-000-ground-soldiers-in-syria-83346c433e99

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS MEAN??? IS THE BANNON VS KUSHNER STORY BEING OVERBLOWN?

>I woke up from the coma now Sup Forums. HELP ME WITH ALL THIS SYRIA/USA SITUATION.

Trump launched missiles at air bases, ok, and what else? I know it was a fake flag, but who did it? (((THEM)))? Globalists? Russia? Muslins?

Quick rundown!

That's what he's claiming yes.

Here we go ( again )..... sigh it makes me so sad man , so many children will grow ( again ) without their fathers. It's pure insanity.

So wait, Kushner is a renegade illuminati, he's not the evil overlord we thought? He's actually okay?

Cernovich has no sources and is a liar.

SHILL NARRATIVE UTTERLY BTFO

abcnews.go.com/Politics/secretary-state-rex-tillerson-change-us-military-position/story?id=46674777
>abcnews.go.com/Politics/secretary-state-rex-tillerson-change-us-military-position/story?id=46674777

COMMIES BTFO

>abcnews.go.com/Politics/secretary-state-rex-tillerson-change-us-military-position/story?id=46674777

OH AND BTW WE GOT GORSUCH IN SO WE NOW OFFICIALLY CONTROL SCOTUS

TO THE COMMIES: YOUR RAID FAILED, FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES

yes, that's what he's claiming. Still don't fully trust Kushner though.

>hes a liar because he said something I don't like!!!!! Hail le God Emperor, I love war!

he broke the Susan Rice story

thank you.

Larouche broke this before Cernovich, about the info leading to the middle strike being incorrect and fabricated security information.

Go back to r/the kushner faggot

>Mc
every fucking time

>Trump is a neocon turd.
You're a neocon turd

Cernovitch clearly has a source inside the White House. However, said source is probably lying his ass off now in order to attack McMaster.

unfuckingbelievable

>24/7 raped by facts

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO