Why is pol so devoid of niggers...

Why is pol so devoid of niggers, because if there is one thing they would love it would be anonymous shilling and self-promotion.

Do they just not know about this place?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/profiles/brittney-white#_tabAboutMe
youtube.com/watch?v=Jl7vcKMmyXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Man, all I want is an African goddess to suck my big white cock and make me weird ethnic foods.

ever given it thought that the ones that are here are all bro-tier and so they blend in?

every once in a while you get a "ay white bois cant compete" thread which is either a white cuck, troll, or a genuine nog

That's cool.

I want to shoot my pure white hot aryan load inside her wet tight warm ebony pussy

>Why is pol so devoid of niggers
niggers knowing how to read much less using a computer to read how much white people hate them

Go buy one then?

I am black. There are lots of us here.

>pol

get out.

>every second thread is filled with images of blacked women / coalburners
>racemixing promoted lots of times, some subtle, some not so much
>entire threads dedicated to BBC

Yea I'm having my doubts about Sup Forums being devoid of niggers.

They are here. One popped out yesterday and helped me rekt a malaysian when i told him I'd kill him before taking freedom of speech from nogs. It was fun

Many of us are bleaching them.

they dont actually like ethnic food. they are normally super super picky

Even with the bro-tier ones seem to make up

i had that. the succ was excellent but bony chicken and rice and fufu gets pretty old senpai

There is plenty of black people on the Internet. Anyway, I'm black, and I put the word out. Hopefully some of my friends pay this place a visit. The black hating is irrelevant, because niggers will not pass up an opportunity to anonymously self-promote.

If they are here you wouldn't know it. I guess we get black people but don't get NIGGERS because have built in emoji and no like or share feature to build a brand and attract haters ayyyyyy truuuuuu

That sounds like whites with cuck fetishes.
The content on this board makes it obvious that there are very few, practically no blacks on this board.

>Sup Forums is like fight club, nobody talks about Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums

Lol ok goi. Let's just try and act like this is the super secret club from 2008.

Where the fuck have you been for the past 2 years? Even rush talks about pol now

Not with whites, but with blacks it seems to be even more obscure than I had originally thought.

I have to admit a dark secret here, ok Sup Forums. No bully.

I find that an ebony godess that supports trump and hates the rest of the nigger race to be the hottest guilty pleasure I can fathom. Like, a bitch who loves it when they're actually called niggers, not "nigga", "brotha", or "homeboy", straight up hates their nigger ass. I want the Clayton Bigsby of the fine dark chocolate. A girl who resents her race and finds pure aryan skin to be empowering. I would wedge my nuts in her nightly like fucking excalibur as I would find such goddess more lustful than any non colored woman alive today. And yet, even though such ethnic Joan of Arks do not exist, I still find myself guilty for have never tried looking, so I settle for my white tig-ole-bittied, big hoo-ha'd trump loving cumslut of a girlfriend as a unfortunate secondary to this impossible alternative.

I could only imagine what my family would think the moment I walked into their living room with her in hand.

>a leaf trying to be sexy
hahahhahaha fuck off

So what is the new fuckin hideout. I need to purge myself of the cancer I've become. I need to lurk once again with true purpose

You talk like a faggot, I couldn't even make it past the first few sentences. Not even offended by this black female white male bullshit, more photos of black women for my fap folder. But please don't talk like that : ^ )

xvideos.com/profiles/brittney-white#_tabAboutMe

niggers only get online to take pictures with a couple 20 dollar bills and to watch World Star videos of nigresses pulling off their weaves

Kys?

I knew there was something about it. I couldn't read it either.

about %30 of american flags are nigs and spics role playing is this your first day here?

all the beautiful mixed race girls deserve big white japhethian dick if they accept us as their lords

Yeah but a majority of y'all stick to normie sites like Facebook, Instagram. Youtube, etc.

Sup Forums is hard enough already for the other races to understand.

If 30% were black the content would be noticeably different. I'm guessing it's

Yeah that sounds pretty hot.

Too bad you'll never find one.

I'm white and had 3 black girls before
>pussy super tight (odd considering the BBC meme)
>skin like silk
I mean it. Feel one up
best sex ever

You're right. So I put the word out on some normie sites. I told them to come specifically to Sup Forums. They can self promote anonymously. I told them it will be awkward at first.

I'm convinced once they get the hang of it they'll love it.

Please don't. F a m and t b h already have to be filtered out, eventually this place will be filled with negros speaking Ebonics. We'll have to flee to the next suburbs ; _ ;

I would lick her tummy :)

>Implying Sup Forums doesn't turn ordinary niggers into Tommy Sotomayor on a daily basis

I had that too, and the food was incredible southern comfort food.

KEK! Every other thread is /muh dick/ thread... Sorry but that's pretty obvious that there's plenty of black anons here. There's a lot anons who wouldn't state their race as Caucasian or "White" also.

P.S. Sup Forums isn't as "whyte supremacist" or "raycist" as you think. Everyone on Sup Forums just says their honest opinions about everything and that just seems as racist to people especially outsiders since the world and society is build like a hug box where people don't want to offend anybody even if that meant lying.

Also got to admit that I would seed those wombs any day if I was given a chance.

Nah, normie niggers get assblasted as hell. Anything more than 1-2% of the US flags being niggers and you are starting to get into normie nigger territory and it would be incredibly obvious.

What is normie nigger?

U N C O M M O N
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

>pol education
You have no idea what real niggers are like. If they start to show up, you will know it. "Muh dick threads" aren't niggers trust me.

Shilling takes a moderate amount of intelligence and self determination, niggers have neither.

kek

That's a good question desu. They're hard to accurately explain, but if they show up you will know.

> Chicken
> weird ethnic food

I too want a qt nigress to suck on my willy while I go to sleep, ameribros can you send me some of yours? there are literally no hot abos

mommy!

Feels good posting on whitopia, my fellow white brothers

she can feed me on those titties any day of the week

Because being white is the only thing that matters

try again honey

>those tits

Wtf is that thing?

I would suck on them just to know what they feel like

Not gonna lie, I've fucked a few darkies. 2 of them were really into raceplay. I will never forget this one chick. We were about a minute in and she stops, grabs my head and looks me straight in the eyes and tells me to tie her up, call her a 'nigger slave bitch', and take her anal virginity'. I went full deer in the headlights real fast. Freakiest chick I've ever met.

this is my fetish

amazing, I've yet to bed a niglet, asians are underwhelming desu and starfish too often

"I swear it's true guys"

>Why is pol so devoid of niggers, because if there is one thing they would love it would be anonymous shilling and self-promotion.
because they're all shilling with the cucks on other boards

>not everyone here is a neckbeard virg who lives in his mommy's basement

What the fuck? I have heard that some black girls like this kind of thing but I never knew they were this psycho about it.

Shout out to the lightskinned girls.

This is Caucasian or Mestizo you idiot. She has completely straight hair and very high nose bridge.

That's why you need a big dick to fuck nigresses.

That's new new from atl. Lightskinned blacks are a thing in America.

Did you get aids?

How come no one ever mentions how two sides of shilling can happen on this board?

One side can pretend to like blacks, while the other side can just memespout 'niggers' to fit 'in'?

2 out of the 3 I dated were into it. I only dated the 3rd for about a month, so I don't really know what she was into.

Good niggers are maybe one-in-a-million. Out of seven billion people on the planet, I'm sure there are some black people that are alright. I've yet to meet one, but that's just me I guess.
>I don't really hate blacks, despite browsing Sup Forums for quite a long time. I just don't really want them around, you know?

If they all died, I wouldn't be mad. I'd be kind of happy even. But if they didn't all die, what could I do about it really?
I wish they were all dead, but I can't really just go out and kill one, can I...

I'm 7 inches, there aren't any niggers in our lands only abos and abos are disgusting

Did someone called

ks omk

That is what happens most of the time. I'm one of the very few blacks that actually frequent this board.

Save that edge for when you can grow facial hair.

>It's another race-mixing thread

Why do kikes always have to push this shit on us while our birth rates decline.

SAGE

>camelfucker

Same here. If anything, I feel bad for some whites because they just want to be left alone.
The few that want to be left alone will be shamed for not buying from either shill, which I see no fault in them doubling down on being alone.

Shall I redpill you jewfags about the horrors of race-mixing in America?

Well well would you look at that!

do you fuck your cousins or what

colonise and survive my nigger

colonise and survive my pale melanin deficient friends

youtube.com/watch?v=Jl7vcKMmyXI

Most of them do get left alone. It's not like most anons live on the south side of Chicago. Collectively they just have some weird nigger fetish for some reason.

Niggers have horrible skin and smell bad. You're all disgusting for wanting to fuck them

This. Most of us are not white. But we all share a common (((enemy)))

>muslim thinking he's clever making an incest joke
Clever one, Muhammed.

You're telling me to race-mix with this?

I'm not gay but Clint Eastwood's son has to be the handsomest man to ever live.
My ex alerted me to his existence because she was always drooling over pics of him.

Like, how the fuck has Clint not directed a new Dirty Harry movie with his son playing the main role?