Brit/pol/ - Secure the existence Edition

>US carrier task force moving to Korean peninsula
reuters.com/article/us-usa-navy-korea-idUSKBN17A0V5?il=0

>Grand National Slags to wank to
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4391920/I-love-swagger-Aintree-ladies-writes-BEL-MOONEY.html
>Biggest Coalition In The EU parliament calls for EU-wide ban on Islamic face veils
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/islamic-veil-burka-ban-face-european-peoples-party-manfred-weber-a7672606.html

>Sinn Fein demands new Northern Ireland elections if talks fail
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-nireland-politics-idUKKBN1792JO

>Jeremy Corbyn says US air strikes in Syria 'wrong'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39525952

>Farage criticises Trump for launching strikes on Syria as UKIP leader Paul Nuttall describes the attack as 'trigger happy and nonsensical'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4389590/Farage-lays-Trump-strikes-Syrian-regime.html

>Bank of England orders financial firms to draft Brexit contingency plans
theguardian.com/business/2017/apr/07/brexit-city-europe-carney-bank-of-england-uk-eu

>Murdoch's Fox wins EU approval to take over Sky
uk.businessinsider.com/r-murdochs-fox-wins-eu-approval-to-take-over-sky-2017-4

>Britain’s most hated man isn’t all that hateful
spectator.co.uk/2017/04/britains-hated-man-isnt-hateful/

>Is US foreign policy being directed by Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner?
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/04/us-foreign-policy-directed-ivanka-trump-jared-kushner/

>Trouble Is Brewing for Guinness After Brexit
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-07/guinness-exposes-debate-over-a-hard-border-with-ireland-after-brexit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xe1a1wHxTyo
youtube.com/watch?v=EDJsVbSZb-Q
alternative-right.blogspot.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we want mosley

First for big images.

thats probably the hottest brit girl ive ever seen, and shes like average here in california

Do it for her.

Lads, I think he had the misfortune of meeting Jim the Industrial Washing Machine Salesman and now he's scared of Moisturizing.

>Never used a lotion in my life and I know it's not going to change a single thing apart from make me feel icky, and I can't tolerate the oily feeling of ickyness on my skin
You'd be surprised at how much it can clear up your skin lad.

Man Cave

>California's 33.9 million residents were 46.6% white non-Hispanic, 32.3% Latino, 11.1% Asian American or Pacific Islander, 6.4% black non-Hispanic and about 1% Native America
>only 46% are white
>probably very few of those whites are actually blonde
Why are Americans so delusional?

tha onleh moystewrizer tha needs ist soot fromt pit, lad.

>implying she's blonde
Can you not see her eyebrows?

>tfw Thatcher replaced t'soot with Emasculation.

>literal faggots who cream themselves in body lotion and shave their pubes are posting in brit/pol/ RIGHT NOW

Trim lad, trim.

Also don't forget that this is my blog so if anyone is in the wrong, it's you.

>thas yungunds ull nevah noe the joys ovt onest dehs wuk

Mate have you never seen a blonde girl before? Is it your first week here Rasheed?

Hope you find a way.

>dark roots
You're proving my point.

>I tell ye, wen I wer t'lad we had nowt but a bucket
youtu.be/Xe1a1wHxTyo

Mate you're retarded, loads of blondes have darker roots

Do you know what shadows are you sad cunt?

How long did you use it for? It's normal for spots and acne to react to a bodywash that works since it reacts because they bacteria is slowly being removed.

Unless you have some other type of skin condition you should be fine, try it for a month and I guarantee you it will certainly get better, possibly even remove some if not most of your acne, consult a doctor if you're still not sure, he'll tell you the same thing.

>Implying you don't trim your Pubic hair.

Lad, as for literal Faggots, Darling I'd pound you so hard and dry you'd think I was your Uncle Tony B from 97.

>You absolute Sand paper.

No, you have acne you need to see a dermatologist.

>AWIWF
>all this damage control
So we've gone from shaving your pubes to "trimming" and your highly formulated body lotion moisturisers are now "bodywash". Truly pathetic.

yud go darnt pit, come art, black ast ensleh arriut, av a shite und shev int washrum and yud go ome and if yeh wife ant got ur fish supper ready youd given a bloodeh gud heiden, and if she ad you'd give her a damn gud seein tu, after yud finished tha mushy peas of cus, wunt want indigestion for pumlin on an empteh stumuch

I use a moisturiser and I trim, I've never claimed otherwise, as for Man Cave, well they produce shampoo, bodywash, moisturiser, facewash, pretty much everything you need.

>tfw not a bingbong

Germans are still far better looking, you mixed race brits.

>says the mutt

>mixed race brits
>implying germans aren't
>implying americans even get a say when it comes to a people being mixed race

You're personal hygiene is as horrendous and deluded as Tim Farron's concept of Beauty.

Do you not cut your nails, or get a hair cut?
Do you wash your body with anything other than water?
Do you use any Body Products?
Do you Shaves with Rusty Razor?
Are you Trans-Gender?

>Well Done.

There is no ethnic american. We identify our ethnicities with our european ancestry.

>tfw the dirty autist got BTFO and every went to bed

Mr.Lonely

>We identify our ethnicities with our european ancestry
No you don't you mutt.

>Genius.
Well done. I can't carry on after spitting me brew out you comical fuckr.

>dude trimming your pubes and lubing up is just like cutting your nails
>think about it man

Your*

True story.
The reason for this story is to highlight the stupidity of wannabe warrior on brit/pol.
>Be me. Driven to local shop around 18:30
> Buy goodies and leave shop.
>See a gathering of people down the street.
>Get in car and drive around the corner on to main road.
>As I sit at the traffic lights I can now see what the commotion was
>A group of Asians, maybe twenty or twenty five in total are beating the shit out of a solitary white youth, who is around 15, give or take.
>All of the asians, aged also in their teens, and a couple maybe older, lay into the boy, who is simply overwhelmed and takes a pounding
>As the lights change, a little asian around 9 years old strolls arrogantly to the white guy who is on one knee, and punches him in the face, and spits on him.
>The white boy sees an opportunity and legs it
>I pull up in front of the youth who is visibly shaken
>I ask if he is okay, and the kid is bleeding and crying.
>He didn't know the Asians, they just beat him up.
>Rang his parents and took him home
What chance do you have against packs? Asians are never alone, they are often in gangs as described. You can go to the gym all you want but sorry lads, one man cannot fight twenty.
>Picture enclosed is Reality

>taking care of one part of your body is wrong but taking care of another isn't

Explain this you autist.

To be fair I:

>bite my fingernails and tear my toenails
>Cut my own hair with clippers
>Use shower gel/shampoo mix. Usually Nivea
>Anti persperant
>Shave with a single blade and gel. Trim beard with clippers
>Nope

You don't need moisturiser and all that other shite.

It'll Never Last tells the story of three British women who have turned their backs on British men and have found love abroad in Uzbekistan, Tanzania and Rimini, proving love knows no boundaries.

BRITAIN YES
R
I
T
A
I
N

Y
E
S

>Ignores the fact that his Skin is his biggest Organ and doesn't care for it.
>Ignores the fact that trimming hair is not done for him or his lover Jim.

Think about it, you Soggy Biscuit.

>A group of Asians

Which lip balm, nail vanish and hair product do you recommend, faggot?

Do they stay in those shitholes or bring their virtue signals back to my country? If they stay there I have absolutely no issue with it at all. Rather they fuck off than stay here and hoard cats and knit tampons.

So these people, according to your picture, were not real and were Ghosts?

muslims, pakis, afghanis, who knows?

Keep your hands nice and soft for your woman, that's just what she wants.

I live in Liverpool

This causes me very mixed emotions because on the one hand it's one of the whitest cities left in England but on the other it's a leftist hell hole filled to.the brim with waste

wat do

All that because you can't accept:
>We use a bit of cream after the shower.
>We trim some hair down there.

My days, it's not much extra is it lad.
>Bite and tear nails? What the fuck lad?

>Asians

Those cunts aren't Asians mate, they're Muslims

Asians is only really chinks, nips and the weird SEA browns

>BASED Holly.
Where are her leaks?

The first one of them seems to have stayed there. Still watching it.

Nah, I see a little white boy about to blub. Also, what are these ghost things you talk about?

>so buttblasted he can't even answer the question

Bastards

It's a screen cap of A.I, the film with Bruce Willis in about ghosts

>I see...
>I see someone who doesn't realise his pic is the lad from Sixth Sense.

Holy kek, one of these women is marrying an Italian, and they consider that to be on par with marrying some African in the middle of nowhere or someone from Uzbekistan.

>gone from a full body moisturising routine with premium manly products and pube shaving to "nah not bothered just throw on a little cream haha"
Damage. control.

>taking care of one part of your body is wrong but taking care of another isn't
So which lip balm and nail vanish do you recommend, faggot?

What are you talking about, that's common practice here

48 minutes. Fuck off.
My attention span is 5 minutes.

Let's get one thing straight.

Properly taking care of yourself has been a part of European life for centuries, it's not something that's new just because you see it more often nowadays, that's why some Royals, Generals, Rich or other high ranking people used to do weird shit like bathe in milk, plants and sometimes even in mixtures of fruit and vegetables because they believed that had good effects on your skin and some of those things did.

I know that was unheard of for the lower classes since it's not a talking point and definitely not something they could afford however nowadays it's not that expensive to properly take care of yourself so you don't really have an excuse.

I don't hate poor people but I just can't stand when they say some idiotic shit like this, you need to understand that in a lot of professions you need to look presentable so skincare among other things is very common, it's not just a simple case of putting on a suit.

Okay imagine this fucker eating the kid from the sixth sense and he is now crying and not currently acting or in a film about ghosts.
The point I made was 25 sandniggers vs one white.

Trimming your pubes is a necessity, that's obvious.

Moisturiser is faggotry though. Unless you've got a medical condition or work with alcohols or something else that dries the fuck out of your skin you really shouldn't need to be using (((creams)))

Bite my fingernails, everybody does that pretty much. I'm not going to mince around using nail clippers making that disgusting sound and dropping them on the floor like a cunt.

And for toenails I just kinda pick at them then tear them across. You know what I mean I just can't explain it properly because it's 0650

No idea :(

Good. I hope they all do.

>Italians
>White

That's pretty funny though, I'd be a bit pissed off if I was the Italian.

Why would you use lip balm?

If you have cracked lips vaseline does the trick.

And why would you need nail varnish? Are your nails really that bad?

Now answer the question.

I really don't get storm fronts obsession with wheat fields and blondes

The same fucking logic applies to your gay skin care products.

Pretty much my point

>Damage. control.

Tries to frame an argument he has lost repeatedly, by the words
>Damage Control.

Well done, lad who:
>Bite? Tears? Nails
Uses Shaving Gel, Body Wash and Deodorant but deems
>Body Moisturiser
and
>Public Hair Trimming.

As
>Gay and Beyond him.

Well done lad for having a Gay Imagination.

What logic?

Nail varnish isn't necessary to maintain your nails in good condition, where as moisturiser is necessary to maintain your skin in good condition, unless you live in perfect conditions so your skin doesn't dry up, never leave those conditions, never perform any activities, never are exposed to the sun and don't age, moisturiser is necessary.

Also didn't anyone teach you manners? It's rude to answer a question with another question.

Now, answer my question.

I can't stand closeted homos like him, just fucking come out already and be done with it lad.

Fucks sake.

I'm not the nail biting user. dat black IQ tho.

Lads, what's this SPLC tracker thing on the right hand side of this site, is it a meme or can other people see my approximate location?
alternative-right.blogspot.com

>Moisturiser is faggotry
No it really isn't. No Homosexual behavior or thoughts are or have to be, involved.

I mean, what happened to you lad, did someone lube you up and put their Piston inside you?

I'm beginning to think this show is subtly redpilled. I'm getting way too much enjoyment from this.

GAY FAGGOTS ARE RUINING MY COMFY TIME
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

>Trimming your pubes is a necessity, that's obvious.
You said it was in the realm of faggotry before lad.

>Bite my fingernails, everybody does that pretty much. I'm not going to mince around using nail clippers making that disgusting sound and dropping them on the floor like a cunt.

>And for toenails I just kinda pick at them then tear them across. You know what I mean I just can't explain it properly because it's 0650

Lad, you have issues, don't get all defensive.
Nail cutters are used for a reason, they won;t turn you into fucking Elton John while Pumping your fists to some "Ungggt Tisss Ungttt Tisss" Techno.

>I don't hate poor people
Well that's alright. I'm skint. I've gone hungry and been homeless. I'm missing toes on my left foot because I slept in my car in Winter. I had to have amputations on my left foot. I can't balance properly.
It was hypothermia. It kills nerve cells so you don't know.
Police found me and took me to hospital. They saved my life.

>that roof

Friendly reminder that these are the same people who consider that dressing well means you're gay.

>African Engineering

What did you expect? These people are melting down the remnants of Cairo to Cape to make fucking bowls.

>poor person jumps into a conversation that he wasn't a part of just to tell everyone how poor he is
See, this is what I mean.

Perhaps if you spent more time sorting your life out instead of complaining you'd still have your toes.

It's probably not finished being built. The wall seems ok enough

You might as well be.

>I Lather myself in luxurious products, with minimal effort, and my skin glistens in the shimmering sun.

While you closet-gay dullards look like Ann Widdecombe's Crusty Cunt-cheese

Now they are talking about how the African Men just get drunk while the Women do all the manual labor.

This is fucking amazing. More normies need to see this.

What's this image from? What's he reacting to? Did he black some white thang?

That Chinese Railway Doc in Congo?

If you require moisturiser for your skin to be healthy, you have dietary or environmental issues to deal with.

>You said it was in the realm of faggotry before lad.

No. I didn't. I said moisturiser was faggotry. I'm entitled to believe that just as much as you're entitled to use women's products in black packets.

I have no need to use nail clippers.

I've bookmarked your link. Will watch tonight. Looks hilarious.

Fair enough.

White skin doesn't glisten or become ashy or require heaps of coco butter. You are a confirmed nigger.

LADS

No, some British documentary about these Women that married some shitskins elsewhere

from above documentary

This thread

>I
Ain't
>Clicking
That
>Shit
Nigga