Cut the shilling now !

This story goes back to the End of the Yom Kippur War and the First Oil Shock. At the end of the conflict, the major Arab powers denyed oil exports to the western world powers for their support of Israel. This kicks off the 1973 Energy crisis and its effects are felt around the entire world thus ensures foreign meddling in Arab countries for decades to come. Meanwhile, Europe is caught between a rock and a hard place. If it does nothing it will eventually be force to play second fiddle to whoever comes out on top in the next century. So a plan is created. If Europe could unify it's economy and become allies with the Middle east, it could become a super power to rival that of the USA and Russia. Europe begins to form the EU the Euro-Arab Dialogue begins. To two world powers, the intentions are obvious.
So what do two major world superpowers say when they see this power move?
"Not on my watch!"
Flash forward several decades. China becomes a first world nation and has started to flex it's muscles, Russia has managed to stand itself up after the collapse of the USSR and become powerful again is a short period of time, while the EU has become more an economic superpower. The USA and Russia feel their influence on Europe beginning to slip. Something needs to be done

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/13Rll6ZHbow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The USA creates the Arab Spring, destabilizing many Arab nations (Except for a few key ones [Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar...ect]). Russia secures power in Ukraine and annexes Crymia and gain better access to the Black Sea. The EU, seeing an opportunity to build relations with the Arab world, is all for it. Egypt undergoes a military Coup while Libya falls into civil war followed by Syria. Europe opens its doors and the Migrant Crisis begins. Russia does nothing except forge closer relations with Iran and Turkey while the USA gets closer to Israel, Saudi Arabia and the UAE. They know this can only end with one winner. The Ultimate prize of domination of the European Market is at stake. Because a weaker Europe means a stronger America/Russia.

And that brings us to the final act of this conflict is set in a country currently at the center of it all. Syria and it's Civil War, or at least as I call it,"The Pipeline War".
There are two pipelines on the table in the middle east. The USA-Saudi backed pipeline runs from Qatar, up through Saudi Arabia, through Iraq and Syria, and finally through Turkey on it's way to Europe. The Russian Pipeline runs from Iran, through Syria, and finally through Turkey into Europe. Syria is the key country here and who ever wins here determines whose pipeline gets built.
We all know how the story goes. Arab Spring happens, planting the seeds of dissent in the Syrian populace. Israel along with Saudi-Arabia, backed by the USA nurture this dissent in an attempt to install a government more friendly to their interest. The USA and friends keep pushing and Syria falls into Civil War. Russia sweeps in, condemns what is going on, and backs Assad along with Iran while shipping in guns and money. The USA, along with Israel and Saudi Arabia, start funneling manpower, money and guns to the Rebels.

The end result of this conflict will go a long way to determine who is the dominant power in the coming century. If the Russian pipeline gets built. Europe is forced to buy oil almost exclusively from Russia and friends. Russia slowly gains dominance in Europe while the USA becomes increasingly isolated on the global stage. Or, the Saudi-American backed pipeline gets built, Europe's dependence on Russian oil is obliterated. Russia is forced to only sell oil to the eastern powers. All the money that would've gone to Russia now goes to Saudi-Arabia and the United States who both end up making a killing. This all while the Migrant Crisis continues and Europe continues to weaken.

The EU is in a lose-lose situation while the USA and Russia are poised to gain dominance over Europe and by extension, the world. If they pick a side in the conflict, they effectively choose who rules over them in the coming century. The best outcome for Europe now is a swift end to the war. Since it would give them an excuse to stop accepting migrants and also a chance to run into the bombed cities of Syria and invest money in their reconstruction. That is, if the other major players don't do so first.

So when Trump, and by extension the USA, Launched 50 Tomahawks missiles at targets in Syria, he still is America First. He (and the US Government) desires to see America on top of the future globalized market place. One world Economy ruled by America.

The Oil must flow. Down with Assad. Long Live the Republic.

Fuck sand kikes and glass the ME fuck em.

Don't give me that shit. I've been here since Jesse Slaughter faggot

Pro-Globalization, pro-migrants, anti-white. You've all become neocons because you can't stand the thought of daddy being wrong.

You belong on TD.

Because the oil is not the defining resources for the world's power ? Fuck off anti American fuck

Fucking newfags.

It's not even anti white how fucking stupid are you ? You obviously can't read

Lol leaf

>he believes America has any value when it is being demographically wrecked
>he wants to put more migrants into Europe

Very plainly anti-white. The only policy this would really benefit is ISRAEL - which is what you really cared about, you neokike shit.

No one wants to believe they got a bad deal.

Back to thedonald

(Wasted)
This video explains what user is talking about, faggot.
youtu.be/13Rll6ZHbow

I care about my country being on top so your quality of life improves and this immigration is stopped . Seriously you're a stupid fuck. Read the post. EU is only doing this for favor and will stop immigration when we are winning

Post-purchase rationalization. They bought in so far that they determined their identity around it - they're nothing without him. So they fight for him with no hesitation.

I know what the petrodollar is, faggot. It serves the Jews.

>EU is only doing this for favor and will stop immigration when we are winning

They won't deport the hundreds of thousands already there, though. Or their kids. And an aging white population means this war is going to put Europe in serious jeopardy.

And LOL as if the immigration is going to stop when QoL increases. That only attracts more spics, idiot, and then it's never gonna be your country again.

Get a load of these weak shills! 4channel is totally fucking stronger than ever and they cant stand it! Sad!

Reminds me of this faggot Robert Morrow (oc pic related)

>A user has given you reddit gold for this post!

Thank you brother

Concerned?
WATCH THE FUCKING VIDEO FAGGOT YOU DONT KNOW SHIT YOU SOUND LIKE A POORLY TRAINED SHILL

>the map of greater israel doesn't include all of the land west of euphrates

Complete holocaust tbqh.

I know what it is, moron. It serves the Jews.

>Implying the only way to get oil to Europe is through Syria.

This fucking dogshit theory needs to die. Its entire fucking purpose is to deflect blame from Israel.

Got anymore nigger-tier insults on your post-it notes Pajeet? Honestly instead of debating any content you just resort to Clinton style bullshit.

>calls others shills
>gets upset when others call him a shill

>A user has given you Reddit Gold for this post!

Jessie slaughter is Sup Forums you fucking kike

Well, if you refuse to take 7 mins to get an idea what the fuck you are arguing oh well.
>MUH JEWS
Dude it's only the top parasite kikes. Is real hell is full of fake sand kikes, they aren't wanderers.

It's a timeline reference since I've been on these boards you fuck.
Seeing your flag though I can see that it's hard for you to understand with middle East cum in your bum

Is anyone else feeling REALLY tired talking about these things?

We shouldn't discuss such deep topics, maybe we can wait for CNN or other credible news sources to give us the proper information.

It's late and we're all tired, let's give this a nice long rest. Everyone else is feeling tired too.

Lel

still beats giving your foreskin to shlomo

fuck i hate stupid people.

guess what? 20 years ago niggers and shitskins in europe were knifing raping and doing all the monkey stuff they do now

sweden needed migrants becasuse genetics

There's only ONE thing I can't understand about this theory.

WHY on EARTH couldn't the US/Saudi/Qatar pipeline just go through Israel then be shipped to Europe by sea?