Wait... he's actually advising trump against the war?

wait... he's actually advising trump against the war?

>McMaster’s friends in the media, as part of a broader strategy to increase McMaster’s power, have claimed Jared Kushner and Bannon had a major falling out. In fact Kushner and Bannon are united in their opposition to McMaster’s plan.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/breaking-report-petraeus-working-behind-scenes-mcmaster-put-troops-ground-syria/

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special
21stcenturywire.com/2017/03/21/putin-sends-message-to-israel-your-freedom-to-act-in-syria-is-over/
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/850927906335404033
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

>According to a report by independent journalist, Mike Cernovich,
How does he know?
Still, interesting.

he broke Rice so he has to have at least some legitimate sources

Interesting.

bump

bamp

THIS IS TOO CONFUSING!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!

was is 42 hyper dimension back gammon all along?

with that tiny little disloyal shill mind of yours of course you are confused you idiot

I dont understand this thread :(

Yes. All the shilling against Kushner has been a divide and conquer tactic from the start. If you fell for it, you're a fucking retard who should get out.

big if true

Lol even tho I denounced my support for ((((Trump)))), I still feel bad for the asshole. His hair is going to become gray by the end of this month if shit continues to be this insane.

No he is against the strategy. He would prefer a shock and awe campaign that does not involve holding ground for years.

This is so Israel can expand. Israel can't do that with multiple American armies in their way.

Kushner is not our guy

any proof of this or just hes a jew so he must wanna overthrow the american goverment

Intredasting.
Bump.

this was fucking obvious the whole time
it came out of nowhere based on reports of bannon and kushner arguing from none other than WaPo and the Daily Fucking Beast, Chelsea Clinton's menstrual rag.
IF YOU FELL FOR THAT YOU NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT POLITICS FOR A YEAR

Remember folks.
McMaster was celebrated by the media when he replace Flynn.

Bill Kristol, Morning Joe, Evan McMuffin were just creaming their pants.

source: your ass

Trump's silence over the whole thing is disturbing. There's definitively something going on. Power struggles within his cabinet are to be expected. Who knows between who though. I guess it makes sense that they wouldn't comment on it. They'd rather keep their enemies guessing. All of these people have learned to thrive under chaos.

Right now he might be letting the media/neocons think that they're winning on purpose though. N-dimensional underwater rubik's cube stuff has become a big joke, but that's what these people do. Or at least try to. It's naive to think otherwise. They've read The Art of War and The Prince, etc.

So much Kushner shilling across the internet today.

you know those are just claims by an "unknown source"

DUHHHH

Cernovich is surprisingly on the ball a lot

Nah it was just regular chess which nupol doesn't know how to play

Why would israel want to expand any more? They have Jerusalem that's all they really want land wise.

>not knowing how to play chess
>thinking everyone is so below you that they can't understand basic rules of a board game

>yfw your president is so weak people fight over who is controlling him

At least Bush only had Chaney who was actually vice president. Trump did say he was going to get the best people for the job I didn't think that included actually being president.

So Kushner and Bannon are trying to stop the war while McMaster is pushing for it?

Fuck! This is why Flynn was ousted isn't it? He wouldn't go along with the war so they got rid of him!

Who's jewing who!?

t.nupol

the antichrist

It looks like there's a substantial and monolithic military and intelligence complex that freely crosses party lines and pressures/co-opts politicians to do what they want if they aren't on board.

What we are seeing is Trump being squeezed by many different constituencies that really want this to happen. The same people and politicians who all vocally said they would vote for Hillary since she was already on their side. The same people Obama turned down repeatedly.

The same people who worked to fan the Russia conspiracy and kick those who weren't on board out, like Michael Flynn.

Scary shit guys.

Christ, who's our friend? Who's our foe?

unfunny as fuck

wtf i like kushner now

Yep.
Remember the day the globalist media praised Trump for picking McMaster?
all the usual suspects were so happy.

What are the sources on Kushner being the warhawk in the first place?

McMaster's people in the media are trying to drive the wedge between Bannon and Kushner.

Mix that in with leftypol and Shareblue currently raiding.

The establishment just took a huge hit with Trump's 4D chess turning a lose-lose situation he was almost cornered into win/win/win for him, Putin, and Assad. I was always skeptical of (((Kushner))) naturally because he's a fucking kike. But after seeing this shilled hard out of nowhere plus the Bannon shit I think it's safe to assume it's shareblue.

Look at pic related. Notice anything familiar with it?

"Democrat Propaganda Group Shareblue Has Ties To Chinese Government, Host Of Foreign Special Interests"

That's from THIS article which details information SourceAnon dug up two months ago.

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special

"As the American press has shone a spotlight upon alleged Russian involvement both in the U.S. presidential election and its aftermath, Disobedient Media has identified a number of foreign public and private sector groups using DNC operations to peddle influence in American politics. An investigation into a shadowy world of shell companies and chains of influence stretching all over the globe has revealed that Democratic propaganda figure David Brock's organization Shareblue appears to be a apparent front group being used by a number of Chinese, Middle Eastern, British, Israeli, Mexican and American special interests to spread anti-Trump and anti-democratic rhetoric both during the presidential election as well as in its aftermath."

Shareblue was really stupid enough to stitch on a headline from an article exposing David Brock and Clinton as being Chinese, Saudi, Israeli, City of London kike bankers, and Mexican cartel puppets.

The infograph is weak as fuck as it is then add this into the mix.

Here's the post I saved this pic from too:

Look at the filename - kushner_shareblue_3.png

Kushner probably doesn't want an actual full on war. He just wants Assad gone for (((reasons))). Remember that Isreal benefits from regional instability. A full on American invasion is actually worse for that than a prolonged civil war.

t.ad-hominem

Kushner was our goy all along! Libtards got rid of Mike Flynn so they could feed Trump fake intel.

He's a jew

WaPo and The Daily Beast, chelsea clintons own personal menstrual rag

anyone working with petraeus is a problem.

good post

>The establishment just took a huge hit with Trump's 4D chess turning a lose-lose situation

oh look another chesscuck. dropped.

Leftist bullshit ((sources))
This combined with shilling raids pushed the divide and conquer shit on Trump supporters.

so kushner is trying to out jew the jews as a jew and he's not a globalist puppet even tho soros gave him cash? is he our guy, i can't follow this shit

THIS IS TO FUCKING RETARDED, THIS SHIT IS REALITY TV.

fuck you trump this shit is rediculous stop it.

orderly fasion, get wall started, impose border tax on countries that abuse imports via nafta.

AUDIT THE FUCKING FED. ITS A PRIVATE BANK THAT CONTROLS OUR FUCKING MONEY.

guys, i'm building a new pol.. this place is rekt and too famous. its become clear. i dunno if it will be on this side of the net.. it might be i2p..
i can't deal with these raids.. its retarded.

This, and checked

>21stcenturywire.com/2017/03/21/putin-sends-message-to-israel-your-freedom-to-act-in-syria-is-over/

"Putin Sends Message to Israel: ‘Your Freedom to Act in Syria Is Over’'

"As 21WIRE previously reported, Israel has attacked Syria again for the twelfth time since the conflict in Syria began in 2011, only this time, Syria fired back.
For the first time ever, Israel was forced to officially acknowledge the airstrike in Syria – most likely because this time an Israeli plane was downed, as well as another possibly hit – while carrying out pre-dawn strikes against Syria near Palmyra.
Predictably, Israel is completely denying their planes were hit, for public relations reasons...

According to Syria’s UN Envoy Bashar Jaafari, Putin has sent a message to Netanyahu that Israel’s free pass to disrupt anti-terror operations in Syria is over, and that.. Syria has a right to defend itself.
Russia’s position on Israel running airstrikes in Syria is clear: as there are Russian forces stationed in Syria, any unauthorized Israeli action is potentially putting Russian assets at risk."

Israel is aiding ISIS. Israel is treating their insurgents in their hospitals and they are actually bombing SAA (and not just empty airfields) stifling Syria's ability to combat insurgents as well as launching shit into Syria.

Putin told Israel to fuck off prior to this and now with what was essentially nothing but hot air from Trump, Putin gets to move in a shitton of manpower and equipment into Syria under the guise of 'US aggression' that's really meant for Israel.

Trump false flag retaliated against a false flag gas attack and allowed Putin to move into Syria to put a leash on Israel. Trump is fucking Israel up under the pretense that he's trying to help. Israel begged for retaliation and they got it - and it fucks them hard.

This. Kushner's name was probably the one unmasked that was shown to Nunes. This has all been an attempt at character assassination to demonize him and give cover for Obama's illegal spying.

I can't believe you fucks actually thought kushner was the antichrist. Nice to see I'm right again. Thanks mith thernovith

>Look at the filename - kushner_shareblue_3.png
yes filenames can never be changed. good work detective, looks like Trump and tru/pol/ outplayed everyone once again in a flawless game of 80D chess

He doesn't want a full on war. He most likely just wants to keep on trying to get rid of him by funding """moderate rebels""".

I truly believe there was an understanding between the leaders after the event. It also shared the purpose of once and again destroying the Russian narrative. Putin and Assad are fucking tired of ISIS. Trump wants ISIS gone. They can't work together without looking like muh collusion. It was 'one step back' for twenty steps forward. There was no easy way to do this unfortunately with the left's hysteria over Russia.

>I just hope Assad and Russia can clean up fast, before another """Assad gasses his people""" again.

After demonstrating the first time that he's not fucking around he can ride that high into the second attack. He showed his might. Now he might be able to scale back and go with an investigation next time.

>Second attack happens
>Ok we JUST bombed this fuckhead did he really do it again
>If the investigation shows you did it you're getting glassed
>Oh shit it was the rebels (as we all know)

It's clear now in the aftermath why he wouldn't go through with an investigation because of all the gains they made from it. A second one would warrant an actual investigation before we fuck Syria up - especially with a bipartisan effort focused on NOT getting involved. This would expose the rebels and clear up Assad's name.

>chess
>cuck

I had a feeling this was true, and corroborates with the shill thread

Thernobitch's source probably is Kushner himself, being the devil, he's aware that he's been outed now its time to slink back into the darkness by pulling some heat off of himself.

he needs to go and Thernobitch is a kike that's just running interference for his dark lord.

kushners dad was a fucking criminal.. this dude is scum.. he forgot he met with russians dozens of times.. fucking useless jew.

Soros has had a long and productive relationship with the Kushner family.

If Bannon and kushner are working together then I'm not worried at all, shill.

>I truly believe there was an understanding between the leaders after the event. It also shared the purpose of once and again destroying the Russian narrative. Putin and Assad are fucking tired of ISIS. Trump wants ISIS gone. They can't work together without looking like muh collusion. It was 'one step back' for twenty steps forward. There was no easy way to do this unfortunately with the left's hysteria over Russia.

And I want to add onto this that all forces were warned to evacuate and the base was fully operational immediately afterwards having suffered minimal '''damage'''.

And Putin immediately responded that he would not escalate the situation. Bar some dick waving for theater to fully convince people this is why I think there was an understanding.

It's up to us to get everyone to calm down.

70% of his base understand or see his 10D chess.
25% don't approve of it, but still support him
The other 5% 'abandoned' him.

Naturally the media is trying to play off this tiny schism by artificially inflating the numbers of people who are sour about it in attempts to fool more. It's also an attempt to paint Trump as muh Neo-Kike - despite as I have covered it's entirely the opposite (Israel and the rebels are the real losers here in the end).

>Jewish tricks

>If Bannon and kushner are working together then I'm not worried at all, shill.

But they aren't though.

AND TO CONFIRM IT ALL
>AND TO CONFIRM IT ALL
AND TO CONFIRM IT ALL
>AND TO CONFIRM IT ALL
AND TO CONFIRM IT ALL

>McMaster

Might want to check this out. If true it's fucking huge.

>twitter.com/Cernovich/status/850927906335404033

Adding this into the mix - It might look like Trump just took 10D and turned it into 20D.

He just made all the gains I previously mentioned. Now he might get off scott free for the bombing thanks to globalist cucks in his midst and turn it around on the rebels even harder.

He makes all the gains and now gets excused for bombing an empty airfield in response to an obvious false flag gas attack and will surely repay them by doubling down with them to team up and destroy ISIS-the rebels.

Holy fuck. If that fuckface thernovic is right. This is the checkmate boys.

>1000D CHESS CONFIRMED

I love watching trumptards cherry pick articles to support their cognitive dissonance

it's not unless you have a brain, but not all of us do, don't shoot until you see the whites of their eyes

And how much money will Soros make from a war with Syria? Come on guys. You know Kushner is helping the Jews. HE IS ONE. Mike Cerovich doesn't know what he's talking about here.

>Murrican education

Look up the Yinon plan, or Greater Israel.

>It might look like Trump just took 10D and turned it into 20D.

chesscucks everyone. There is no amount of mental gymnastics that they will not do.

I want to criticize your theory but those numbers are making me hesitant...

If this is true i will personaly send an apology letter to kushner and ivanka for shitting on them. Dead serious, anyone oposing this madness of invading syria for israel is our friend.

Don't try to reason with reddit drones. They're literally posting here for no reason other than to feel cool and be le hilarious memers.

SPREAD THIS SHIT BOYS
SPREAD THIS SHIT BOYS

>1000D CHESS
>1000D CHESS

LEFTYPOL ON SUICIDE
CIA ON SUICIDE
MOSSAD ON SUICIDE
SHAREBLUE CHINK NIGGERS ON SUICIDE

i think he probably does as Kushner, being the devil, is probably the source.

Kushner needs to go but this appears to be his play if my calculus is correct. and since I'm never wrong, i'm always right. Screencap this post.

>mfw all these stories of in-fighting in the White House are bullshit made up by the media to try and cause in-fighting in the White House and make Sup Forums lose faith, and Sup Forums is falling for it..

No one is spreading your shitposts but you. You swallowed the Kool-Aid and now you're trying to convince everyone else to follow you into death.

so much to digest

3 years ago Cernovich was just an e-book merchant with a blog
then he suddenly became a GamerGate e-celeb
then he helped save 4+Sup Forums from destruction at its most fragile hour by acting as Hotwheels' lawyer
now he's somehow on the front lines of the meme war to save western civilization
this timeline has raced past my ability to understand it

BASED KUSHNER

OUR KIKE

fuck em, honestly. If it was 2002 these same niggers would be calling you a shill for being skeptical about 9/11

SOURCE PLEASE

>avoiding war
>death

pick one

Also thank you for inspiring me to make my own thread. I think I'm going to spam this all night just to piss off leftypol.

Thanks. New it was fake when they said (McMasters' plan)

a kike always

I dont get why people are mad us Nazi's are criticizing Trump. this is how it should be. Trump stepped out of bounds and got called out and now we're in a full frontal meme assault against Kushner, the devil, trying to get Kushner, the devil, away from power. only good things come from putting Trump on notice when he steps outside the line.

Why do people trust (((Cernovich)))? He's an opportunist. He's a money-grabbing kike who's jumping on Trump's brand to make money and sell his shitty books. I don't trust a single thing he says. He's an attention whore who gets a rise off of thinking he's a big player. A few years ago he was fucking nobody. He was selling pick up and blogging advice to cowards on the internet.

No one on Sup Forums knows a damn thing about Kushner's motives. No one knows Trump's motives. In fact, I'm starting to think the missile strike was the most brilliant stroke of genius I've seen in decades. It has everyone losing their minds. Trump has totally destabilized every single narrative that has been solidifying over the past months/years. We're in uncharted territory. No one knows what to expect, not Sup Forums, not Cernovich, not Common Filth.

Don't listen to Cernovich. He jerks off to his (((social media stats))) and his book sales. His book is shit. Read it. It's the most self-celebratory horseshit you'll ever read. In 10 years no one will remember his name. He's an opportunist. Not our guy.

Good posts

make sense but soros-kushner is still in play

>avoiding war
>by going to war
The mental gymnastic olympics have some strong competitors this year.

not an argument

>stepped out of bounds

He just saved Assad and Putin. Are you just retarded and not retaining any of the information? Why don't you actually read it all this time.

They want to add the entire Golan Heights to Israel permanently

stop posting shill

This, Kikeovich is such a cunt.

Rehire Kushner?

>he broke Rice so he has to have at least some legitimate sources

Still no evidence. There are scientists who made great discoveries and then totally fucked up and tried to prove bogus. I'm not saying he's wrong but what he currently offers are only claims and no evidence. Why can't you people simply wait for the evidence before making conclusions and spreading a lot of possible misinformation?