So he blew up an airfield with no casualties. Everyone would have been pissed if he didn't do anything...

So he blew up an airfield with no casualties. Everyone would have been pissed if he didn't do anything, and his approval rating would have dropped even more.

Why is this a big deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NU2TapgWl-A
youtube.com/watch?v=yIRT6xRQkf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It literally means nothing. I haven't even seen it mentioned anywhere but, here for the past 3 days because this place might as well be Sup Forums now.

Is it some kind of raid trying to get people to fight?

Sup Forums is mad their token muzzie got yelled at by Trump

>with no casualties

Saged for misinformation

Except there were casualties.

no it's the fact that it's an anti-assad move by someone so claimed to want to leave assad alone.

Sup Forums is always under a constant raid these days by shills and uninformed faggots. It's about to probably get worse because America just entered into spring break so expect a bunch of shill proxys.

>no casualties

so far its reported six people died.

you need to wake up

I get that, but what would everyone have said if he didn't do anything? Especially with all that footage of kids dying etc coming out.

I guess the news will twist it anyway to be negative for him, but it's probably the better option for him in the public's eyes.

And 5 of them were children. Think of the poor children that "died" in that horrible attack, just like the poor children that "died" in that gas attack.

If y'all love Assad so much, go fight for him.

Sup Forums
>Six whole arabs died
>lol, holohoax, gorillions, who cares

6 soldiers

9 civilians, 4 of them children

I'm sure if he didn't do anything and people were mad about, you would just spin it the other way.

But really, why would they be mad?

You just can't win with you faggots, fuck off

He didn't blow up an airfield. The airfield is already operational again and has been launching attacks on the same fucking town that got gassed by (((somebody))). Try to keep up. If you have no idea what is going on, don't make a thread pretending that you do. It's fucking lame. Go fuck yourself.

>Everyone would have been pissed if he didn't do anything
Just like everyone was "pissied" when nothing was done about Aleppo?
Nah, fuck off. The only people who actually remember this shit are Wahhabi shitheads. Western virtue-signalling cucks swallowing AJ+ propoganda lack the attention span to care for more than a week.

> noninterventionist
> invervenes

Easy answer dumbass.

"you faggots"

Dunno what you mean, I don't think Trump is the best, but I can't really see how he could have handled it any other way.

He'd be criticised even more if he did nothing.

Yes its sad the airfield works :(

this

This is why OP

yes

THIS
low information faggots need to shut the fuck up and lurk

trump never ran on a non interventionist platform
the usa has had anti chemical weapons policies since WW1, we're simply seeing a return to form now that the pussy drone nigger in cheif is gone

>9 civilians, 4 of them children

Link?

I think you're confusing airstrikes in Raqqa, where ISIS is kidnapping and using children as human shields with the recent strikes on Assad.

So what the matter?
Di you ever take a look at how many people die each die on this mudballl of a planet?

Those few people, nobody care about them, except bleeding heart cucks like you.

Fuck, I bet more Swedish woman got raped to death on that day.

>no casualties. Wrong!

90 million dollars

Could you imagine if China launched some missiles at one of our bases because they don't like the way we treat our niggers? Of if Russia bombed the fuck out the NZ just because they are Kiwis?

Sets a dangerous precedent. The US only ever attacks countries that can't fight back, but the principle of unsanctioned (by their own congress) attacks on another sovereign country means they can't really say shit when China or Russia decide to do it.

Not that it matters though - as a nation the US are the biggest fucking bunch of Jew loving hypocrites that have ever existed.

there is no problem with that at all. only the shillworths are mad

Because shills want us to think that this minor saber rattling will somehow cause Assad to stop fighting ISIS.

You think that's all he's gonna do? He has said his position on syria has changed. That's not good. He drained the swamp and replaced it with different swamp muck. He's surrounded by neocons and they have gotten to him. This is the same playbook we saw in iraq. Trump is no longer in control. This is going to get much much worse user.

>lot of shekels spent for limited colateral damage.

>Arab pilots in charge of holding a heading

The US is not the same as Syria. That's the reality. Bombing the US has much greater implications than bombing Syria. It is nowhere near the same thing.

its not a big deal

but some would like you to believe it is

>Could you imagine if China launched some missiles at one of our bases because they don't like the way we treat our niggers?
This was an angelo john gage tweet. He makes a good point though

One is bombing a nation for (((breaking international laws)))
The other is bombing a nation just cause.
Thats two entirely different things

Syria is in Russia's front right pocket. They gassed a town full of people. I honestly don't give a shit one way or the other, but lets not pretend they can't fight back.

Well, a more appropriate hypothetical would be to ask what would happen if Russia or China bombed one of our protectorates or allies bases. Seeing as though we did not attack a Russian base but rather the base of an ally of Russia.

>The US only ever attacks countries that can't fight back
It would be better to say that the US only ever attacks countries which do not have ICBM Nuclear Weapons capable of reaching us but I get your point.
The real issue with the international order is that the US and its Allies make up the lions share of global GDP and military capabilities. As well as almost every other metric you can use to measure comparative strengths of nation blocks.
This has the dual effect of intimidating our enemies and allowing those under their protection (like Syria or NK) to use third party entities within their countries to attack us on a non-official level.
We cannot simply steamroll in without tempting Nuclear War form their big brother states. But we also cannot let these attack go unpunished.

Its a tight wire act with 8 billion lives at the bottom of the crevasse.

It's a discord raid.

A million children cry out everyday, and a million more will cry out tomorrow, and yet it's always the ones in countries which Israel doesn't like, and always the ones nearest all the proposed pipelines, who get all the help. What a coincidence. America's leader changes, their foreign policy remains the same. I'll say this though, I doubt Trump, or any president, has control of much of what actually goes on.

now that adsense is going down the jewtube circle jerkers gotta blow everything out of proportion.

Real answer is this could be some clever move like youtube.com/watch?v=NU2TapgWl-A but at the same time it could be Trump falling to the neocons

We don't know yet and if it's falling to neocons then dropped

it was a discord raid, i think its just shitposting now

>Everyone would have been pissed if he didn't do anything
Neocons and kikes are not "everyone"
>and his approval rating would have dropped even more
Even if his approval rating actually went up after his attack on Syria, the divide that was created between his supporters was not worth it

> his supporters

lol dont take the Sup Forums political image board of Sup Forums and twitter too seriously. theres been no push back at all here or "divide" hahahaha. lol. fucking shills

youtube.com/watch?v=yIRT6xRQkf8

people can't see the big picture. there are layers of layer of tactic behind what Trump did. It's like when the Indians first seen the white man, they can't comprehend what they are seeing.

I'm not talking about nu/pol/, i'm talking about e-celebs and all that shit
As far as i know Milo was unhappy with this attack and i'm pretty sure he's done more for the movement than most of the shitposters here

>we don't have the leadership to win wars or even strategize

Do you believe Trump believes this about his own administration?

He didn't want OBAMA to invade Syria, because he knew Obama would fuck it up like Bush did Iraq.

He thinks he'll do a fine job.