Happening expected next week

>US Military mobilizing
>Iranian Military Mobilizing
>Russian Militarty Mobilizing
>Best Korean Military Mobilizing
>Israeli Military Mobilizing
There will be a MAJOR happening next week.
The Ride begins brothers, are you ready?

>we shitposted so hard we caused ww3

>>Israeli Military Mobilizing
Huh, you listed US Military twice.

tfw work in nyc

im gonna get allh akbared

>US military mobilizing
Huh he listed the Israelis twice

Active emu unit 1

Let the world burn

Your fucked bro
Kek
>shitposted so hard we caused WWIII
This was your end goal all along Bruce wasn't it? Triggers global war and turn the entire landscape into another Australia, the world over

Mentioned Isralie military twice.
fix'd.

I feel so fucking defeated. The surveillance state is permanent, the military industrial complex is permanent, there is nothing I can do to change the course things are set on. No one in the government actually cares about it's citizens. There's nothing I can do. Being hooked into the political scene has brought me nothing but dread, grief, and stress. I don't think I can do it anymore, guys. It's all for nothing.

Just wait for a societal collapse like the rest of us

israel isnt mobilizing

Cause the US is doing it for you moshe

This why we are trying shitpost WW3 in to reality. Nothing is going to restore society like starting over after nuclear holocaust

I know this feel all too well.
Best we can do is carry on

Best Korea mobilizing?

Is the line of midgets at the dmz twice as long? Is there a manlet counter with binoculars and the lunch lady clicker?

This
>Mfw people think I'm excited for Easter this week, but I'm actually excited for the upcoming World War, this week

>tfw you've been ready for WWIII for what seems like forever, but you fucked up your back a couple months before and now you're just a useless potato

can we postpone the test until I get better, Teach?

Heh heh heh. Checked

At this point I want to disconnect from politics entirely. Ignore it and try to move on with my life, let things go on as they may. What's the point of awareness without being able to affect anything? It's just suffering.

>killing degenerates in the post-apocalyptic world that follows

I've been ready for so long user, let's see what happens and see who makes it out untouched. God's speed

Have you tried reading some books? Seriously, try looking into different philosophies and what not to take your mind off of things.
G.K. Chesterton is great desu,
>Heretics
>Orthodoxy
>What's wrong with the world?
>the man who was Thursday

But user, your pic related was one of the biggest degenerates of them all

Deal!

Haven't read anything but fiction recently, perhaps you're onto something

>White trash body
>white trash face

Get sorted friendo

>>US Military mobilizing
>>Iranian Military Mobilizing
>>Russian Militarty Mobilizing
>>Best Korean Military Mobilizing
>>Israeli Military Mobilizing
hmmmmm
>we're posturing
>they have no military to mobilize
>they're posturing
>they're posturing
>they're always ready to rumble

we aren't doing shit. missile strike said a few things:
>xi jinping, i will fuck up north korea
>russia, you're a fucking bitch and don't forget it. we can kick your ass up and down the block and still have enough juice in the tank to do it again

could have hit the place all week, he did it mid dinner with king chink.
>mid strife in north korea
>makes a point to turn an aircraft carrier AROUND and aim for the norks

we hit syria/russia, and what does russia do? bluster and send a single """warship""" two fuck with our two arleigh burkes
>t-rex is visiting russia this week
>MUH RUSSIA narrative dead in the cradle, for now

trump made putin look like a bitch. trump showed xi jinping he's a serious motherfucker.

did it all while TELLING RUSSIA AND SYRIA he was doing it and didn't tell china. call it kabuki warfare. it was a strike on syria, but it was a threat to china against north korea.

russia and syria can't just "let it happen" but they knew it was going to happen, and they know they can't do shit about it.

>anyone claiming there will be a happening is a kindergarten-tier niggerfaggot with no brains and tiny balls.
>china does not want conflict
>russia does not want conflict
>trump walks in, puts his cock on the block and lets both of them know he'll go to the mattresses and not give a fuck about it

it's called the art of the deal you ugly faggots

Iranians are gonna wreck you all.

Sure lets do it

they're firing more shit into the sea.

all north korea gives a fuck about is sticking around. all they care about is CONTINUING TO EXIST as a kim jong dynasty. they don't want war.

if we go in unilaterally and threaten to take them out, they still have china backing them. we might kill them, but they're dead anyway; they have nothing to lose and will go nuclear.

if we put the spurs to china with a madman strategy (i.e. "we'll actually fucking do it and wipe you out too," which we could easily do) and threaten regime change, the norks will back the fuck off and calm down because they KNOW they're fucked and all alone.

they're mobilizing, sure, but the extent of their ability to mobilize is fucking up south korea and japan. it's a regional conflict, with the only chance it has to go global is dragging china into the mix (china is a paper tiger and still a regional power ONLY) and the SCALE of that conflict prompting russia to nut up and do something about it, which won't happen

where would russia go? why? attack europe? with what military? to what end? just to destabilize them? grow a russian superstate? get real

they can take it to our doorstep and try to nuke us off the coast with a few subs, but again... why? if they haven't already, they still won't because we spent 50 fucking years ensuring neither of us would attack each other

they take out our infrastructure, okay. too bad america is known for our "frontier" mentality and armed to the teeth with a very resilient spirit (snowflake garbage can fuck off, that shit will disappear in wartime because most of them will starve and die).

okay, so then what? we take out chinese infrastructure. in fact... we would already be doing that, bringing the same problems we would have here to china WITHOUT the benefit of the american spirit in china and a far less capable native population that is itself very vulnerable to civil unrest (especially since the entire chinese economy relies on the GLOBAL economy)

Tfw your friend tells you that it hurts when he brushes his teeth because of the holes

where's an nsf when you need one

Thank god you are not in a position of power. China would turn us into a nuclear wasteland if provoked.

wtf does russia do then after we take out much of china's infrastructure (of which we are far more capable of doing than russia or china is of our own), thus hindering its already meager capacity to wage war on a large scale?

they can have a hundred million man army, but how is it fed? how does it quench its thirst? where the fuck does it go besides korea? how does it get there?

russia may try to "distract" us at home and buy time for china to build the capacity to project itself beyond the western pacific, except we still have a continent full of globalists that would love the opportunity to punish russia. russia is far less capable of a two-front war than we are. a european theater wouldn't severely hinder russia's capacity to wage war on us?

when china is distracted and severely crippled, where does russia get the fucking balls to step up to the plate? by playing the nuclear madman card with the iranians?

if russia picks up arms against the US, the iranians will; thus giving the kikes the perfect excuse to fuck up iran post-haste.

iran has no capacity to wage war with israel or anyone else; only to lob a few missiles at the jews. and the russians? what support would they be to the iranians when they're already engaged with the US, the EU, and NATO?

okay, the turks mobilize against the EU and NATO. what do THEY do?

millions of retarded muslims might pick up arms and fuck up europe as a fifth column, but until what point do the europeans suffer that before they really do elect the far right? before that, how far will the globalists move to PREVENT the rise of true nationalists?

world war bullshit is just that, it's bullshit. it's a game of convincing everyone you're willing to pull the trigger first and light the match. play your hand in brinksmanship well enough, and the world will eat from your palm

we remain the only country on the planet that could conceivably wage and win a conventional world war, and trump is reminding everyone of that.

china doesn't have the balls, they need us too badly. same as we need them.

it's poker. who's willing to pull the trigger?

not a fucking babydick like you, that's for fucking sure.

china would be guaranteed ash every bit as quickly if not more so the second they launched anything of note, and before their capacity to wage war would be destroyed, you need only take out its entire eastern coast (which an ohio or two could easily do) to turn the country into a bunch of wasted space on the map

And you're just another /r/t_d faggot. Only one Führer for Sup Forums

>i-i-i c-can't compete s-s-so i'll say you don't b-belong

kill yourself faggot