How do we handle Albanians Sup Forums?

>Ethnically white
>Largely Muslim
Will they be future ISIS recruits that blend in seamlessly?

Act tough, get their asses kicked by some small angry vietnamese kid.

we are in general very conservative and dgaf about religion

>visit Switzerland with friend
>nice day, drink beers in the park
>a group of Albanians walk over and start harassing us, trying to take beer
>flick cig at us
>all this for no reason

send them all to the gulag

fuck off kukaj and stop making italian restaurants in my neighborhood

Fuck Albanians.
>Always act tough
>Bring knives to fistfights
>Still get their heads smashed
>Claim to be illyrians you're fucking not, you're from the caucus mountains.
>Muslim because they are pussies and folded under ottoman rule like those other losers in Kosovo and Bosnia.
>Literally the Mexicans of Europe
>Dangerous people to be around cause they are the subhuman niggers of the middle east.
Someone explain to me why we haven't glassed Albania yet?
Oh and my fav. When they say "...me I'm Albahnian". Even though they are from Macedonia FYROM

Yeah they have a major inferiority complex much like any other Muslims.

My friend visited some immigrant area to fuck some girl and while waiting for the buss a group of immigrant teens ask him for a cigarette which he gives them and then the guy just proceeds to break it in half and throws it away.

Probably wasn't an Albanian but the Muslim mentallity is with them.

My friend is a major beta manlet though but whatever.

>blend in

Albanians were building castles while your ancestors were in huts Sven

Muslims don't drink beer, checkmate.

>you're from the caucus mountains
Fighting one myth with another I see.

they copied a romanian song as their anthem.
i am honored.

Has Albania done anything since Skanderbeg?

yep they are subhumans like that. fucking inbreds! I hate them, they are such a plague

On as second note, who are /our/ south slavs? Slovenians, Croats, Serbians, Montenegrins, or Macedonians?

Simple, you separate the Muselman Albanians from the Atheists and Christians and then make sure the Christians rule over the others.

>New Dictator called Scanderbeg III
>Force evryone to become Christians because they suck at being muslims anyway
>Refuse and u ded. Classical Ottoman style conversion
>Watch them become Humans in a matter of years

also: all diaspora fags need to be deported to Congo-Kinshasa where they belong so that they can fully outlive their 50 Cent/Tupac fantasy.

>Captcha: America Close
Oh but fuck me..

TIL Romania has anything but vampires and gyps

Should we just give the land back to Italy to rule as rightful Venetian clay?

they are a tribal society and their particular blend of nationalism is of blut und boden type. they are ruled by warlords and funded by expat lobbyists bribing us military complex operatives for more territory.

Damn poor you getting culturally enriched on vacation. They are the worst immigrants here

you cuck they arent "largely muslim"

kek

Would be perfect, they're better at ruling these Albanian idiots than they are themselves. Albanians can only exist under a strong ruler that hits them when they act up. They need to be beaten into humanity.

sorry...

Serbs. A bunch of half-insane low IQ berserker mutts who pathologically hate Muslims.

forgot to add, they have the most fascinating skull type out of any white race, literally 90 percent of them look exactly the same. if todd howard was a god he'd look at albania and say damn, postpone this as DLC.

Short answer - no

Long answer - ethnic pride too stronk to be tricked by such a stupid way of thinking. Most practice Islam selectively, kinda like a Christian/catholic who only goes to church on Christmas and easter.

>f todd howard was a god he'd look at albania and say damn, postpone this as DLC.
For fuck sakes.

Hating sandninggers is a sign of high IQ you fat ahmed who follows pathological pedo prophet Muhammad who robbed caravanes like a terrorist

(((Kushner))) is literally trying to get boots on ground in Syria, and you faggots discuss ALBANIA? Come the fuck oooon.

Are they even a threat? I mean, maybe they can carry out simple attacks but I don't think they have the mental capacity to plan anything that requires serious preparation and coordination.

Serbs are gods chosen people

Not white. Look at those eyebrows.
I dont trust italians portugese greeks spanish. He isnt going to slip past my criterea of whats fucking white.

>Serbians

What about the Ethiopians and Nigerians and the Kosovars?

I doubt it, most other Muslims passionately hate Albanians for some reason

>Albanians
>Ethnically white

Nope.

Sure, but are they circumsized? Because even if they don't partake in isliamic rituals they are still marked for life, and are likely to do the same to their children, continuing the trend.

I'm not saying Albanians aren't tarded as fuck but the asterisk (*) kinda ruins the picture for you. Students are fucking retarded where ever you thread.

They have an IQ of approx 90/89.

Croatians - Pure ustase catholic I2 proto-indo-european master rase.

Slovenians - Austrian fucktoys, the guy in the room who thinks he's taking part of the discussion but the discussion is really about him.

Serbians - Notice me Sempai! Notice me!!!! No. Too (((opportunistic))), will end up stabbing you in the back for more cake.

Montenegrins - They are really just venetians in disguise. Montenegro is what you get when you have a Serbian-Italo-Albanian threeway.

Macedonians - Bascialy the slavic version of Albanians. WE WUZ KNANGZ.

Never said that hating muzzies was a bad thing. Just that Serbs are low IQ. And poles too apparently.

Easy answer, because most of us don't practice Islam in the way they believe it should be. They hate us cus they ain't us.

Any group who betrays their kin self-revokes their white status. The Jews and gypsies did this, Albanians are on the brink. Christians even are pushing the boundaries since they support a religion that once committed genocide on its own people.

You can see an albanian from miles away. We got a bunch here and they always stuck out

Sorry you had a run in with our societies' lowest class.

Restore the house of Zogu

>be me
>be Albanian
>bullied by square headed thugs in school for years
>school ends, university time
>goes to Germany
>free time due to no social life
>starts boxing, bjj, with occasional lifting
>get somewhere between lean and buff
>goes back to Albania to visit family after two years
>meet former bully
>taller than I, but skinny faggot, just like pic related in OP
>mfw easiest fight of my life

Is it treason if I am Albanian, but unironically want to genocide all skinny, square headed """"""thugs"""""""" that roam our streets?

There are no albanians from albania here the albanians here are from kosovo. The African immigrants commit alot of crimes too but you don't really see it since there aren't that many here. Albanians will be the biggest immigrant group in 30 years because they breed like rats.

>Is it treason if I am Albanian, but unironically want to genocide all skinny, square headed """"""thugs"""""""" that roam our streets?
No. It's called common sense.

>are they circumcised
I doubt it, circumcision is more of a shitskin thing, lots of non-shitskin Muslims from places like Bosnia and China aren't circumcised

Yes, most still partake in these types of rituals even if religion is not the focus. Honestly now that i think about it most circumcisions are all for show, to show off the families wealth if that makes any sense. (Giving gifts of gold and other material items to the child who is being circumcised.) Its all ass backwards honestly.

Literally more than half of muricans are cut dicks, and they are not skitskins.
So you can be muslim without getting your dick cut? For real?

Kek speaks true.

anyone who hates sand niggers in the US automatically has easily an IQ of 10 points higher than the rest of the population.

they are like those human niggers who help the bad guys in lord of the rings. i dont know the name of them but u guys know what im talking about. the nigs with big elephants and shit.

This map is false. Richard lynn has never actually given an IQ test.

Here's a map from actual IQ tests that were given.

Yes, in less traditional families in Albania, and Kosovo this is becoming more and more common. Maybe because the religion was forced down our throats for so long people are just fed up about it? I've heard people from yugoslav days say something to the effect of "we may be Muslim on paper but in reality we were/should be Christian/Catholic. We have a strong connection with Mother Theresa and celebrate her life here.

Americans and Jews are basically the only non-shitskin cultures to circumcise tho, every other cut dick is attached to a Muslim, an African or a Filipino

Albanians are trash, even the non poor ones in my experience.

>white Albanians

they look like lebs though... they act like lebs too... it makes you think.
cronulla 2.0?

They might blend in in America but we have some of them and they don't blend in any more than Arabs.
We have a word for all the subhumans. That word is "blatte". A blatte is anyone from the Middle east, Africa, south America or south Europe.
You can escape being a blatte through good behaviour. It's kind of like you would never call a Ben Carson a nigger.

Now that's typical mudshit behaviour

5 million Albanians will be the plague of EUROPE?

You really are delusional pathetic fucks. I shit on both the koran and the bible btw. Keep letting your wives and sisters get fucked by immigrants fellas...

>this again

Jesus, it's almost as ridiculous as NOT REAL COMMUNISM!

>Albanians
>blend in

Just so happens most Albanians online are not Muslim or religious at all... what are the odds? Believe whatever you want man.

if you're a muslim you can gtfo. Antithetical to western european culture. end of story. It's like asking how we feel ab jews because they are white but religiously jewish foh

genocide

Based Swede.

Perfect pol/ mascots. Muslim Nazis