Trump's NOT winning on immigration

(OP) #
1 week:
—26 arrested in Colorado and Wyoming.
— 82 arrested in Virginia and Washington, D.C.
— 31 arrested in New York City.
— 75 arrested in Texas and Oklahoma.
— 153 arrested in Texas.
— 1 arrested in New Jersey.

You neocon trump shills are desperate. Oh wow they are going after gangbangers and pedos. A couple hundred guys a week, its so much winning I can't contain it. Meanwhile probably thousands flooded into this country this week.

The deportations need to ramp up tenfold, twentyfold, or even more before I give a fuck. Read about Operation Wetback. THAT is what the feds are capable of doing but Trump is choosing not to because he is controlled.

#
You have nothing to say, no argument to make. The truth is 368 people is laughably low, just a drop in the water. It is a betrayal of his promise.

Face it.

Pic related is Kelly and Sessions saying that ICE doesn't do seeeps and indiscriminate arrests, despite that being the historical way of getting illegals.

Besides leftist kevetching, I have not seen proof of mass deportation. As much as i want to get rid of "bad hombres", criminal aliens only account for 20% of illegal aliens. ICE is only targeting criminal aliens and aliens with deportation orders, leaving no resources for sweeps or employer sanctions.

With the resources spent tracking down one bad hombre, ICE could have went to 50 construction sites and netted thousands of illegals.

But they don't. Heck, even Kelly and Sessions admitted that ICE does not engage in sweeps or other indiscriminate arrest practices.

To get rid of 10 million illegal aliens in 4 years, ICE needs to arrest an average of 7K a day. They are not only nowhere near that but aren't even trying.

The nature of immigration enforcement demands indiscriminate arrests.

I'm disappointed in Trump because immigration was the biggest reason I voted for him.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/64a4qq/the_nazi_larpers_at_Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>reddit spacing
stopped reading right there sage

anyone else pic related?

Sage

bump

>Reddit spacing
>criticizing Trump

Pick one.

Enjoy your bans

>Reddit
>Loving Trump

>Let's show the nazi LARPers why we love daddy

fpbp

>what is t_d?

>a single subleddit
Where were you going with this?

>posting you're own post to reddit
>screenshotting it and reposting it here
>saving it with a Sup Forums filename as to appear as though you saved it from another thread

sad

Aren't the statistics saying that currently Mexican-American Immigration (including illegal) is at a net negative?

I agree with that user's post

This is why I've lost my patience with the faggot.
He's all talk no action. He's a fucking failure and it's as if obama never left office.

newfag detected

>they are going after gangbangers and pedos. A couple hundred guys a week,
Oh the horror. Those are exactly the top priority assholes we need to deport.

>thinking trump supporters are redditors
>being a redditor LARPing as a former trump supporter

pick one

There's not proof Of that. And it's an argument leftists love to throw in Trump's face. Remey Katy Tur's interview with Trump?

No doubt they are a high priority but ICE is ignoring 80% of the illegal population.

I still support Trump and I'm trying to hold him accountable. Since when is that being a shill?

100% sure the OP is a shill from the plebbit spacing and syntax. That being said I really hate this "high priority" shit that's an excuse to allow illegals to stay within the US. Either deport them all or don't bother because the problem remains either way.

>You neocon trump shills are desperate. Oh wow they are going after gangbangers and pedos. A couple hundred guys a week, its so much winning I can't contain it. Meanwhile probably thousands flooded into this country this week.
do you understand that Obama cucked the fuck out of our federal law enforcement?

if Obama had done his job, we would be arresting 10x what we are arresting now.

In the old INS days, you would read newspaper headlines showing that hundred of illegal aliens were arrested in one day - AT ONE BUSINESS or FARM.

These piecemeal ICE fugitive ops serve only to make ICE officers justify a pay increase and make them feel like cops.

>blaming Obama

This is getting old, just like Ibama blaming Bush.

Obama ducked up but just because Kelly and Sessions are being cucks on immigration doesn't mean that Ibama caused it.

>all this cognitive dissonance
I guess I upvoted it 46 times as well, feel free to dox me

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/64a4qq/the_nazi_larpers_at_Sup Forums_have_jumped_off_the/