World War Three

Realistically, how close are we to WW3 Sup Forums?
>US mobilizing
>China mobilizing
>Russia mobilizing
>Iran mobilizing
>North Korea mobilizing

Is it, I dare say, happening..?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3870192/Russia-unveils-image-terrifying-Satan-2-missile-Super-nuke-destroy-area-size-FRANCE.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I only want to see Israel nuked to glass so I can die in peace

if this week nothing happens, then we will never have a world war 3

how close we are depends a lot of factors and no one wants a world war: its bad for the economy, for the people and so on.

Closer than during Cuban missile crisis.

Way closer

Close, but it will not be a total war.

Around 8-9 o'clock.

>>China mobilizing
>>Russia mobilizing
>>Iran mobilizing
>>North Korea mobilizing

its funny because all their military power combined still would not stand against the US military industrial complex

and mecca too
no just the whole middle east and the world be fine

They have more nukes

Lol user you're dreaming if you think the US can take on both russia and china at the same time.

I can't wait to not participate at all in the war effort and just shitpost with you guys while millions die.

>US mobilizing
Proof?
>China mobilizing
Proof?
>Russia mobilizing
Proof?
>Iran mobilizing
Proof?
>North Korea mobilizing
Proof?

Note, exercises or a ship here and there do not count as mobilizing.

>XDDDD WW3 WILL HAPPEN BECAUSE 6 SYRIANS DIED DRUMPF

fuck off lefty kike shill

Why we all leafs /bro/ feel the war coming ?

Because you don't act enough like Sweden.
Look at these wonderful minorities joining leaves.

I want world war 3 to happen so I can kill lots of towel heads and defend my volk.

Gubmint better not fucking involve us

go away faggot

US rerouted a naval unit to Korea earlier today, I know that much

Im not sure what it is about though, could just be some normal thing that happens sometimes

Is Japan doing ok?

>Meine Volk
Kill me now.

I don't want WW3, but it would be fun to see America and North Korea fuck each other up for a bit

Oh no. I'm sorry for your loss, French user. Your culture will be missed.

I want a
World war.

>America and North Korea fuck each other up for a bit

Lad, North Korea on its own is nothing to us. One of the only reasons it hasn't been bitchslapped already is because we don't want to murder the innocent brainwashed citizens that populate the country. We allow it to bark and whine at us because we have bigger problems to be dealing with.

Finland literally mobilizing. HOLY SHIT! I just got drafted. IDS HAPPENING! Gun shots heard in the distance im scared Sup Forums. I gotta go

That's the one thing I want to see happen before I die, Israel nukes into fuckin glass. Mecca too I suppose, but Israel most importantly.

>soon going to get invaded by Saudi Sweden

This. If the U.S. beats Russia, they'll just press the reset button on humanity... hopefully.

>how close are we to WW3
I went and got the guns out of storage today

Accurate representation.

>its bad for the economy
that's where you are wrong kiddo

Why would anyone unironically want WW3? You legitimately want to be turned into nuclear ash?

Not close at all.

Even if US and Russians forces clash they'd never commit to a full scale war before negotiations took over.

Russia is ridiculously overmatched anyway to try and contend with America in a WWIII scenario, unless they went nuclear and no fucker wants to do that anyway nor do they want to get BTFO by Murica conventionally.

The ships rerouted to Korea were doing training exercises in the Pacific and are going there in order to go back to base iirc

lets be realistic...who would bomb belgium?

all the nukes are coming YOUR way

i personally am looking foreward to become a 300 year old irradiated ghoul

>m-muh nukes :D:D

fag

Logically if ww3 is destined to happen we are getting closer each day.

>eu headquarters

youre among the first to get glassed

>its bad for the economy
kek maybe for us peasants.

I don't know, why would anyone bomb a nonexistent country?

I'll die a virgin
=

i'll escape to switzerland or greece and i will be safe

Never said anyone would care enough to bomb Belgium and I'm not naive enough to not realize that America has a lot of enemies who have nukes. My point is that it would not end with just America le BTFO. Disaster would reach all corners of the world at some point. What disturbs me is the large amount of fellow Burgerlads that seem to unironically want WW3.

>The American Dream

I don't know, why would anyone bomb a country with no history?

You fuckers would be drawn into the conflict too. Australia and Japan are basically the American beachhead for a Chinese invasion.

Quads say ww3 this week

well I guess you arent wrong. Every day we get closer to the day that we die. Also to the day that our dog dies, and the day our mother goes, and our father, and our best friend, and the last day of our country, and the last day on earth.

Find solace in something bigger than yourself. That is the only way to beat nihilism.

In 4 minutes?

wtf was i thinking shoulda been trips

Shit man, we better hurry up and get you laid,, might not be much time

>lets be realistic...who would bomb belgium?

...wasn't this nuclear plant engineer found dead with his clearance missing just a day after the molenbeek airport islamic pride event?

plus, kek gave me doubles when shitposted about chernobelgium

WW3 cancelled now thanks user

True.

A major nuclear exchange won't happen until the US or Russia feels cornered, so there's a pretty good chance that WW3 will be conventional.

Post-WW2 America brought a time of great prosperity as well as a baby-boom. Looking at America today, I'd say it's well past time for another world war, the economy fucking sucks (see: college grads working shit jobs cause that's all that's out there) and white people are well on their way to extinction. A post-WW3 America would reverse these trends, plus we'd have the benefit of stomping out Islam (or at the very least making the Middle East "safe" (enough) so the rapefugees can go back. And with a white baby-boom we wouldn't have to hear "we need to import shitskins cause we're dying out" so there would be very few shitskins coming in, and a lot going home

Bring on the war already,

>switzerland
Where every rich person stores their wealth
>greece

again good luck. You would be better going to iceland. Unless there is some reason someone wants to glass that place too.

not even close nigger

my digits confirm nothing happens

rather not fucking test it

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Be prepared, there is a small chance that our horrendous leadership could unknowingly lead us into World War III.
5:46 AM - 31 Aug 2013

They actually have a bigger navy than Russia, China, Great Britain and Japan combined. Not to mention we all know where you koala cucks are gonna run to for help.

LADS!!!

WHAT IS THE BEST COUNTRY TO ESCAPE TO IN CASE OF NUCLEAR FALL??

United Arab Emirates of Swedistan

well most Americans forget about what happened to the last guy who under estimated Russia

>if this doesn't lead to war, I don't know what could!
Said JFK and Krushchev during the cuban missile crisis

backpage.com

>Ignoring the possibility of nuclear annihilation
Yeah lad, WW2 and that amazing economic boost. A shame that you need to exist in order to enjoy a boosted economy.
That's why if WW3 is going to happen, I hope this user is right about it.

a nuke enforced ground war. Incredible times we live in.

We're already in a world war and have been for years, I'm not even being a hippy fag when I say this, I mean legitimately, as in the terminology 'world war' has applied for years now.

If doubles some nuclear/wmd (possibly very limited) exchange will happen before its over.
Trips it'll happen this month.
quads and it will be a global glassing.
penta = we've already been nuked and are unaware of it from the afterlife.

Not gonna happen, sorry m8s
Russia isn't mobilizing, or even doing anything out of the ordinary
source: lots of friends in most parts of our military

that guy didn't have nukes and cyber warfare

I'd probably say there isn't much time left

War is fucking fantastic for the military industrial complex

War is fucking fantastic for the military industrial complex

>implying MAD doesn't hold in wartime
It's a lot less sturdy, but MAD doesn't just turn off.

or 8 gorillion Russians willing to die for it.

If Israel is nuked you will not be dying in peace, my man.

Here I guess, we're nuclear free cucks to begin with

Saddam Hussein had the 4th largest army in the world. it was wiped out in 2 weeks

Even then its highly unlikely it will go that far.

Most theories estimate that a few will be thrown in areas like NK/Israel/Meccas direction and the super powers will sit the fuck down both recognising that any territorial gains are meaningless due to the stakes; as a continuation would result in MAD for all parties regardless of who was winning and a white peace will ensue.

>well most Americans forget about what happened to the last guy who under estimated Russia
We wouldn't stage a land invasion, we'd bottle them in with our absurdly superior navy, knock their planes out of the air, then perform strategic bombing with our airforce and deathbots.

If, for some reason, we REALLY wanted to fuck them up, we'd just carpet bomb them until Russia became a wasteland that would never grow another beet. No reason to place boots on the ground unless we want to land some troops specifically so they can graffiti the Kremlin.

Get a hooker

dowhatyoumustforIhavealreadywon.jpeg

Northern canada, or a country so irrelevant that nobody will pay it any attention.

get ready for the cold and surviving off of caribou meat. remember that the tongue is the fattiest part of the caribou. The meat itself is so lean that you will need to harvest as many tongues as possible.

Just tell us who we need to backstab in the end.

>implying not having nukes protects you
It's like you've never heard of MAD.

You'll either be neutral or on the American side, you may be attacked, deal with it.

Bullshit. Cuban Missle Crisis was like
> get the fuck inside
> go to your shelters
> stock up on food
> watch the damn news

Now, it's:
> show of force near Korean peninsula, big whoop
> a couple missles hit an empty airfield
> words exchanged between superpowers

Also I fucking hate normies. They're so clueless.

Putin's greatest warning to the West yet: Russia unveils first image of its Satan 2 super-nuke that is capable of wiping out England and Wales and 2,000 times as powerful as the Hiroshima bomb

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3870192/Russia-unveils-image-terrifying-Satan-2-missile-Super-nuke-destroy-area-size-FRANCE.html

We will miss your girls, France.

>its funny because all their military power combined still would not stand against the US military industrial complex

Yeah, and that's why if we went to war with russia, nuclear would be their only option to win.

an army of numbers is nothing compared to a smaller army of better trained soldiers. Ive played too much mount and blade to say otherwise.

anons, i don't want to die

>Implying there was a Satan 1 nuke?
How many Satan?

chile or new zeland

since your last thread failed i'll repost

>>US Military mobilizing
>>Iranian Military Mobilizing
>>Russian Militarty Mobilizing
>>Best Korean Military Mobilizing
>>Israeli Military Mobilizing
hmmmmm
>we're posturing
>they have no military to mobilize
>they're posturing
>they're posturing
>they're always ready to rumble

we aren't doing shit. missile strike said a few things:
>xi jinping, i will fuck up north korea
>russia, you're a fucking bitch and don't forget it. we can kick your ass up and down the block and still have enough juice in the tank to do it again

could have hit the place all week, he did it mid dinner with king chink.
>mid strife in north korea
>makes a point to turn an aircraft carrier AROUND and aim for the norks

we hit syria/russia, and what does russia do? bluster and send a single """warship""" two fuck with our two arleigh burkes
>t-rex is visiting russia this week
>MUH RUSSIA narrative dead in the cradle, for now

trump made putin look like a bitch. trump showed xi jinping he's a serious motherfucker.

did it all while TELLING RUSSIA AND SYRIA he was doing it and didn't tell china. call it kabuki warfare. it was a strike on syria, but it was a threat to china against north korea.

russia and syria can't just "let it happen" but they knew it was going to happen, and they know they can't do shit about it.

>anyone claiming there will be a happening is a kindergarten-tier niggerfaggot with no brains and tiny balls.
>china does not want conflict
>russia does not want conflict
>trump walks in, puts his cock on the block and lets both of them know he'll go to the mattresses and not give a fuck about it

it's called the art of the deal you ugly faggots

>Yeah, and that's why if we went to war with russia, nuclear would be their only option to win.
This

False.