Assad bombed the town again

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/syrian-town-70-died-chemical-10177083

Still think it was a false flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/04/08/middleeast/syria-strikes-russia-donald-trump/index.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/
theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/04/bashar-al-assad-winds-reelection-in-landslide-victory
aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/06/bashar-al-assad-re-elected-syrian-president-20146419457810751.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cnn.com/2017/04/08/middleeast/syria-strikes-russia-donald-trump/index.html

by again they meant since the 2013 gassing that was proven NOT TO BE HIM.

God damn you better call ivanka so she can tell daddy

Are you insane?

I couldn't find a link for breitbart or infowars. Some prop will dispute basic facts if it comes from cnn or nbc?

why would i be insane? he did not gas people in 2013 or this time around.

yes, it was a false flag.

The article makes no mention of the 2013 attack

Yes I do you fucking jew. The media has been demonizing Assad for years now, the establishment wants to destroy the Syrian government now more than ever before.

but did the kid dieded??

are you new here?

I think that al nusra is still occupying parts of the city and Assad is fighting them. Doesn't change my stance that they hit an al nusra chemical weapons lab and leaked chlorine gas.

>Still think it was a false flag?
Yep

fuck offj, lying jew

>they bombed the town again
>didn't use chemical weapons this time
Who gives a fuck?

that article only talks about the chemical attack that happened last week.

This. Assad gave up 100% of HIS chemical weapons in 2014 and the UN, USA, and Russia have a record of it. There is ZERO CHANCE he used chemical weapons since that time or ANY TIME in the far future because he is backed into a corner thanks to Israel, the west, and ISIS.

I don't k now who did it, since no evidence has surfaced to the public.

But going from similar events in the past, the chance that it was perpetrated by the extremist Islamic factions is more likely.

And until evidence arises, that remains my opinion.

>calls a white helmet a rescue worker
discarded

Back to The_Donald with you

What happens in the gif?

So reddit aside, what part of that greentext was wrong?

He did died actually

wtf?! what did he fall into?!

He fell into a pit of nets, are you blind? He got rugburned to death.

He's from sharblue. that's what's wrong with it.

>post also only has 50 upvotes on the most upvoted board on reddit

was probably posted by yO1PEWKG and then botted to 50 upvotes to discredit us.

>discredit us
Time to go back

I'm too lazy to bother reading that article. Does it mention the fact that the United States and john McCain were the ones to sell those lovely rebels the weapons?

just checked. he did not die. thank GOD!

He will bomb the fucking town for weeks on end then try to advance that's how warfare works, that's how everyone takes over territory

fucking moron

Given the layers I think it's a weird kind of trampoline that would normally catch and stretch drastically or something but he just falls through all the holes.

Only thing I can possible think of.

>similar events have happened in the past
You mean like halabja, where the CIA was complicit in a genocide and blamed Iran for it for nearly a fucking decade?

Kys cuck

Was it actually proven not to be him? Can I get a source to show others?

>>discredit us
>time to go back

Ok, Since you asked so nicely i'll go back to the board I came from.

Alright i'm here, now what?

I don't think you understand. Assad bombed the town that suffered a chemical attack/accident in the past week again. The attacks were sepperated by days and a retaliatory attack from the US

Bombed the town again
>with conventional weapons
No one cares if he bombs the town normally. Trump only fucked the base up as a pretense to "force" putin to engage in syria more actively, so that putin can deal with ISIS, without trump having to use troops, and also without accusations of russian collusion.

Honestly I am worried that this situation might deflect attention from any eventual findings of the russian collusion investigation.

Based Ron.

>Halabja
This old guy might be onto something here

>I'm worried this might deflect findings of the (((russian collusion investigation)))
I spotted a shill

Ron's very Naive to think Assad would step down from power considering how long his family has run the country.

How so? Assad didn't even want to take power to begin with. He only did so because his older brother who was next in line refused the position, forcing Assad to take control.

He was elected

theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/04/bashar-al-assad-winds-reelection-in-landslide-victory

aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/06/bashar-al-assad-re-elected-syrian-president-20146419457810751.html

Yes but you're missing the point. It is okay to kill anyone you want so long as you explode them not gas them.

bottomless pit

So we are trusting MSM again

Cat really proof it like, who pooped on the urinal? Probly def wasnt the janitor that has to clean it and more likely senile john mcain

Gassing makes local tv news station and every front page newspaper in the us. All this fake outrage and calls to end the assad regime. But later on when it comes out to most def be the "rebels" that did it, its never reported nothing! You here nothing from the media, zero follow up but
It remains FACT. Next syrian story they run they do a little backstory, civil war.....blah blah blah......2 factions.....blah blah......but they always call it the Assad REGIME And and say who used CHemical weapons on his own civilians. Just like they said Muammar Gaddafi had rape dungeons. Its all a fucking lie and we cant keep going on with live thinking whatever bunch of sandniggers. Its not right.

It's almost like he has some dedication to his obligations.

On ya bike

N O
G A S

post your face when you realize syrian children can survive sarin gas.

N O E R A G A S
O

E
R
A

G
A
S

Very perceptive

People are picky how others are killed. We don't allocate resources proportionally to address mortal risks.

into a pit of alligators