When Will The United States Pay For Slavery?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Civil_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

after you go back to plebbit

Hundreds of thousands of lives, at the time of slavery, were spilled to fight over such things as slavery (the Civil War was not a war over only slavery).

That is payment enough for the outcome and what the present holds now.

You don't pay for broken goods fag

it's called food stamps and welfare

americans never take responsibility for their actions

I believe they did when they bought them?

when will blacks pay for robbery?

What slavery?
Didn't you saw all these new series and movies?
Skin never matters, there always were black preachers, gentlemen and english queens.

it's called minimum wage

Never. For the same reason we won't pay for what happened to the native Americans. At that time in the world, there were winners and losers; the losers paid a hard fucking price.

We don't need to apologize for what happened. They lost. Get over it. Assimilate.

Where this all comes from is getting something for nothing. Its beggary at it's highest.

Though now that I think of it, we paid for slavery when the North marched on the south to destroy slave ownership.

If you would like to bitch about what's happened unfairly after that, you'd have to talk to John W. Booth, Andrew Johnson and the KKK, militant wing of the Democratic Party.

Oh it's paying. Cities full of dindus.

When it stops being profitable. The fuck, don't they teach economics anymore?

niggers now get reparations, with one addendum:

the less niggers there are at the end of the day, the more money that nigger gonna get

basically lets create highlander, and niggers so greedy they would play along guaranteed

Like Germany has?

We'll get neutered and fade into world-obscurity as soon as possible, bud.

We still have black people on the continent and they are all uppity now, we've been paying for it ever since.

But who's going to pay? The 1.5% of all "white" people? What about descendants of black slave owners? United States federal government? Do you think Hispanics, Asians and rest of the whites (98.5%) want to pay anything when they or their ancestors have nothing to do with slavery?

Let's jump to whole other continent for a change. Are Spanish, Portuguese and Andorran people going to get reparations from Africans for slaving and oppressing them? What about Slavs? Are they going to get reparations from Arabs for murdering and slaving them? What about Irish people? Don't you think at least they must have reparations from Brits for colonizing Ireland for 800 years and shipping Irish people around the world against their will to build British as "prisoners" (slaves).

Where are you going to stop? Does the reparations stop when African-Americans have had theirs or do other oppressed people in history also want their reparations?

this
not to mention if it weren't for slavery african americans would still be running around naked in mudhuts eating each other
if anything they should be paying us

Hundreds of thousands of fathers, sons, brothers, and husbands died freeing those ungrateful niggers. That is more than enough payment.

Language was your reparations.
There's a heirarchy of free speech in America.
Black women are at the top and can say literally anything they want without repercussions.
Then black men.
Then white women.
Then you cis/het white men right at the bottom of the pile.

And don't forget the real victims their wives, sisters, and daughters.

When will the blacks start giving us reparations Sup Forums?

This is a problem of I.Q.

People with a low IQ aren't content with oppression being removed and having an equal-state enforced. No, what they want is to experience the same advantage the other party enjoyed.

when niggers return to africa.

I hate that I have the same shitty DNA as you defeatist turdloving cucks

Now.

Fuck off nigger were trying to avoid world war.

Never.

>let me fix the list
>black democratic/liberal/progressive women
>black democratic/liberal/progressive men
>hispanic democratic/liberal/progressive women
>hispanic democratic/liberal/progressive men
>move up a spot if you're muslim
>move up a spot if your're gay
>republicans/conservatives/libertarians (no bonus applies)

just a niglet!

Already fucking did you goddamn insolent fucking orangutan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Civil_War

>110,000+ killed in action/died of wounds

>230,000+ accident/disease deaths

>25,000–30,000 died in Confederate prisons

If you payed enough attention in school your fucking brain would pick up how to read, when that happens, if at all, please do us all the immeasurable favor of looking over this part of history, then sucking on a tailpipe of a F-350, really, really, REALLY fucking hard.

Why should it even be Americans who pay? Why not the North Africans who actually sold them into slavery as part of the Barbary slave trade? The wealthy Europeans were just the consumers and also ultimately the ones who put a stop to it.
Why not even the African American decedents of the black African slave owners who came here with their kinsman enslaved or even just the ones who first took the matter to court which made slavery legal in the United States to begin with?

My senpai didnt get here till the 1900's so i'm never paying reparations.
>DinDoNuffin
>Never going to pay

A free cotton shirt for every nigger I say!

They already are paying for it being stuck with the degenerate population of American Blacks.

Imagine if every black was sent to Africa back when slavery was abolished.

Never.

Fuck off Nigger.

this is the correct answer
we've already paid more than enough

Muslims enslaved millions of whites, and millions more blacks. Not just to use as labor, but as sex slaves

When are they going to apologize?

It already did with 600,000 American casualties in the Civil War. Kill yourself.

>pay for slavery

WTF they already paid when they bought the slave. What, do you want them to pay twice?

>When Will The United States Pay For Slavery?

Welfare.

It piss me off that negros are so unappreciated that hundreds of thousand of White Americans died so they could be free to be degenerates, then yell for money.

welfare and affirmative action is reparations

Whites did the same. Thomas Jefferson had like 5 kids with his slave mistress.

>mistress
>Sex slave

>When Will The United States Pay For Slavery?

day of the rope
they will pay full plus interest.

Lost WW1
>It was all DA JOOWZ
Lost WW2
>it was all DA JOOWZ
Oh ok Franz

do you not understand what a sex slave is?

Sultans literally had harems of 50 or more white Christian girls stolen from the European coastline in slave raids. Mostly virgins

The minute Africa fronts us the money. They were the ones who sold them to us for guns and alcohol.

Well she stayed enslaved, he never released. Mistress in the the sense he was fucking her and she wasn''t his wife

I'm sorry but I have to point out that different races aren't necessarily the problem in American education. It's more likely the huge money which moves in American school systems since you have to pay for your schools. This gives huge amount of money for schools and universities in America and that money isn't tax money so nobody cares or regulates the use of that money.

So when American university gets it's yearly tuition payments art and liberal art departments are going to want part of that money. And when that money isn't purely tax money nobody isn't going to regulate the use of that and universities can make more useless degrees where students only learn and hear what they want to learn and hear. These are mostly different liberal arts example Woman Studies and African-American Studies and so on...

This isn't happening in Europe because there isn't really that kind of tuition system and the moneys universities receive are mostly tax money. This means that universities can't use that money to useless degrees or people would hold them responsible for that. Example here in Finland there's only one university where there's woman studies and there's only about 20 people there. They don't get to mass brainwash people since they don't have unlimited resources like in America.

I hope you understood what I meant. Basically the American high tuition feed systems makes the whole "mass brainwash" and "mass Marxist" education possible since they aren't held responsible for using that money. They only want more that money by making the courses even more pleasing by removing all not fun subjects and things from them.

they pay the nigger tax every day

Genius idea on the Ottomans part.
>Fuck a ton of women
>have a shit ton of kids
>pick the most capable to succeed you
>Don't get stuck with an inbred retard like Charles II of Spain
Europeans were dumb for not doing this

>Hundreds of thousands of lives, at the time of slavery, were spilled to fight over such things as slavery

THIS. and

>it's called food stamps and welfare

THIS

why aren't you offended that millions of your people were brutally enslaved for hundreds of years?

You make it sound like most students pay out of pocket for college tuition. They don't. They take out student loans guaranteed by the government. Yes, they have to pay it back, and yes the schools can set tuition competitively, but the whole thing is a government subsidy. If not for these student loans, enrollments would drop off substantially.

Nope, American and European slaves were bought from the aforementioned muslims, it's called the barbary slave trade. White people never did any actual enslaving of previously free peoples themselves unless you count Irishmen. In fact the Dutch, English, French, and later the US actually shut down the slave trade as part of the Barbary Wars well before slavery was abolished, all slaves in the Americans were decedents of the slaves captured and sold by the Muslims.

It was largely the Ottomans operating out of North Africa so really Turkroaches should be the ones paying. Dibs on Anzu.

That was my point kinda. The whole tuition system is one big spiral. Tuition fees are so high in America because universities need that money to pay for all the massive amount of different kinds of degrees that contribute only little to GDP. American universities educate people with completely useless degrees straight to the job register and this is possible because those students pay for their own education. If it was paid by government then the universities would only educate the needed amount of people and only for needed fields. This is why there isn't such a huge push for Marxism in Europe since people don't get brainwashed in universities since universities don't simply have money to do that. And that's good thing.