What does the blue watch mean?

What does the blue watch mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

watchshop.com/unisex-swatch-fresh-papaya-watch-go105-p99934547.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He kiked Drumpf's daughter, and now he is going to cuck the Trump administration.

Secret identifier among ((his People))

He kiked Drumpf's daughter, and now he is going to cuck the Trump administration.

he's a Democrat.

I think it looks neat

he think he on some dark carnival shit but he a neden hole 4 real

why is KOSHER TRUMP listening to this talmud joo?

This shit has been annoying me since I first saw this photo. Someone as loaded as he is does not wear a cheap watch by accident. He is wearing that watch either because it means something to him or to send a message to others. He purposely puts it on display in the photo, so I think that it is to send a message. The watch is close to the color of the Israeli flag, but that seems like a facile explanation.

Everybody start wearing a blue watch - turn it into as hate symbol.

I though the same thing. But look at picrelated.

>4 sleeve buttons

WHAT DOES IT MEAN????

That he is super cheap. I bet Trump buys his clothes for him so he doesn't embarrass Trump in public by looking like a loser.

Saffron watch means he could be a Hindu nationalist too.

Imagine if she is dumb to it, and he has taken her hostage against trump, and even if trump was to say anything to her about it she is a typical woman that would trust her hubby over her dad because "i birthed children with him, he is father of my kids, he does no wrong" mentality

>smaller wrists than his wife

Sometimes young "up and coming" people wear something that is out of the ordinary or clashing with their image. Just to seem edgy or whatever. If he didn't wear that he would be just a nondescript guy in a suit.

Sometimes successful people will wear something that clashes with their overall image, just to seem edgy or whatever. A way to stand out, to be not just a random nondescript guy in a suit, but signal that you want to be a little bit different.

ShareBLUE

>blue watch

>orange watch

Blue and Orange morality?

Women always trust their father over their husband. They imprint on the first man on their life, which is usually their father.

My guess is that he's being intentionally gauche to show he's in a class above the rolex-brandishing plebs.

Swatch GO105
watchshop.com/unisex-swatch-fresh-papaya-watch-go105-p99934547.html