Alt right and washed up poseurs

supposedly this person named mike cernovich has some clout in the clown movement called alt right

but which woman do you think is his wife?

also he lists a law degree, but it took him nine years to pass the bar, and he never practiced afterwards

who's fooling who here

What kinda surname is Cirno bitch.

Saged

>no bra

bruh...

what is it with "guys" whom have such a frail self image that they cannot look themselves in the mirror to see self deception

>>lets talk politics like real men
>>wtf dont talk shit that reveals hypocrisy sage sage sage
>>now gibme more of dat redpill

is he a meme white man?

he's crankin out half-iranians

fukin flake

>when you go to visit your inlaws and leave smelling like curry and armpit

Cernovich sperged out over TRS and Spencer.
The shekels were too tasty for him.

Iranians are white

kek

>dummy who thinks "alt right" means neo nazi thinks anyone cares that the gorilla man has a non white wife

that's what cernovich believes too

s4ge

>ugly doesn't cross all racial boundaries

He's Jewish so I don't so why people care.

he's christian actually

and perved out

This guy's gross.

Wrong. His mother is a Lithuanian jew.

Iranians are whiter than yourself mongoloid

I think the OP likes to defend Cernovich's enemies.

What has Cernovich been attacking a lot lately? Pedophile rings. Makes you wonder who the original poster is defending here with this thread.

He's being used.

Someone saw him on 60 minutes and decided to throw him a couple real stories so it looked like he has sources.

Then they fed him this fake McMaster story which clearly has some agenda we just don't know what yet.

Useful idiot.

okay thanks

pic related

cerno's enemies are all in his own mind

and are you suggesting pizzagate is real? i was here when people were formulating plans on how to make up that bullshit and feed it to the media

He's fucking hot tbqh.
FUCK ME WITH YOUR JEW NOSE NOW WHEREVER YOU ARE!

His followers are morons and he got a spot on 60 minutes for precisely this reason

>when he's white and can't get a white woman

Iranians look like central asian monkeys

The Neo-Nazi + Mudslime matrimony is strong

The Finders Cult: A pedo trafficking cult protected by the CIA. Read papers in the pic for a quick rundown.

Watch Conspiracy of Silence on youtube, about the Franklin Scandal.

Read Nick Bryant, and John Decamp's books on the franklin scandal.

The Pedophocracy is real. If you were an intellectually honest person with integrity, you would check this stuff out and would stop denying the elite pedo rings.

Kill yourself HR.

>She

yeah, i think youre right
hard to unsee
that whole pic is just fucking wrong

that's fucking degenerate, what a piece of shit

Yeah Cernovich is apparently disgusting. Nice hit job OP. Have no argument with you in exposing anything. Only thing I dont like is your agenda.

The Franklin Scandal

The Dutroux Affair

The Finders Case

Elite child pedophilia is real. Too much info is already out there to deny it's existence. You guys have lost.

Holy shit...

Wow would you look at that

First the shills attack spencer for starting a process and getting swarmed by AntiFa

Now they're attacking cernovich for propping up Bannon

>reddit spacing

>spencers a fed
>no one mentioned bannon
What do you know?

yes, except cerno spent most of time promoting bullshit pizzagate

everyone knows pedo rings are real, but cerno does serious investigations into them a disservice by promoting fake news

This thread smells of agenda, but this post is disgusting.

Eleven bridesmaids...

>i was here when people were formulating plans on how to make up that bullshit and feed it to the media
Except that didn't happen, you fucking mongoloid.

You have to take it with a grain of salt, but one of the easiest ways to spot a shill is by looking at how they type. They really think we're fucking stupid, illiterate fuckwits. They'll rarely capitalise the letters at the starts of sentences and barely ever use proper punctuation. They think by not typing properly, it makes them seem "more casual", whereas typing as if you weren't a mongoloid is seen as too rigid, structured and "professional". Similar to the way that liars will attempt to add far too much detail to their stories in an attempt to make you believe them, shills will "dumb down" their typing because they think we're retarded and are afraid that by typing with structure, we'll call them out as a shill.

persians are white, they are literally indoaryans, idiot

His wife looks like the fucking Joker

What was his book called again?

fuck you skippy

why dont you dig through the archives and look it up yourself

thanks, bashar, ill keep that fake news in mind

Goy-killer Mindthet man is so unrelaxed I can't listen to him speak for very long
It's sad to see how obsessed with his brand he is. A lot of energy and treading and he'll still end up with himself. Hope his Donkey-Kong Demeanor pulls him through it all.

L'Espirit Simien - Michel Cernovique

I got a lot of clout in your moms bedroom if you know what I mean

He made a name for himself, now he's smearing it. Good shit.

may be he just likes ladymen

Now that's a very Cernovian analytical spirit.
We're almost approaching Persuasion man levels.

cernovich is controlled opposition