WW3 IS COMING BOIS

How are going to react when you drafted into service?

Thanks America

youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4MhQlggx4lM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

at least i'll have a job then

nuke war is gay

ready to get melted for jews goy?

fight for Israel ! its the best !

Do we get drafted in Australia?

If so i want this kit

I doubt it

Damn it

>implying i'm not medically exempt
bad kidneys and lung problems is gonna kill me in ten years

if only the gvmt would let me go out in a blaze of glory, taking sandniggers with me as i go

You know, you're always welcome to stop us....oh wait, your slant-eyed manlet masters 3000 miles away won't let you.

I'm deaf, but I still hope that I can find a way to serve the Jewish kangs.

Luckily I may be able to get a medical deferment for something extremely minor that doesn't even affect me.

Get on my level cunts

Im exempt aswell

there's some federal agencies that don't discriminate, i'm actually trying to get into the atf right now

I'm medically exempt.

Me drafted into service? Haha
I sure love neutrality

Im not American.

i will be the one wholl refuse to get drafter and rather waste resources by getting jailed for refusing to serve.

this thread is only for white people

And Australians

>major cities targeted
>no more democratic voting blocks
>leeching minorities obliterated
>western white society thrives

(4^n)d chess

that is implying czechs will actually have any role, which is unlikely, well either get a nuke on our heads or surrender in like 10 mins of any incoming conflict (not like the french, we will actually run out of resources and forces to fight)

>Poland drafted
Lmao, only redditors will be forced to serve

>Polaks

this

I'd baby make her so fast.

At least Christ will come back soon. I'll see you all in wherever we end up after death.

youtube.com/watch?v=4MhQlggx4lM

I'm ready.

I want to be deus vulting the sacarens

Yes it is but your fucking prez is trying his hardest to start one

Ill be blasting shit out of sabaton while im LARPing Fallout when the nukes stop dropping

>flat feet
>bad vision
>bad knees
>overweight

am I being drafted, boys?

Fpbp

I am ready to kill commies in the name of Judea.

I am the eternal good goy

I wonder if i could sell the idea of drafty-cuck meme as a militant psy-op to make a country weak. parasite the real meme of waggie to have a mythological grounding.

Oi Vey. These useless goyim. Didnt even die for Isreal.

>have health problems so I can't be drafted
>stay comfy while the world is burning

Only idiotic sheep would go to a war for a killing machine by force. I guess they get what they deserve.

do you want to live forever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you say that while the idiot sheeps from other countries come and kill you with your arms crossed pouting "I supported Assad"
get over and go die your country, faggot

Die like the good goy you are

If that happened I would just move.

where?

austeyrs are horrid. burned my fingers on the side of the barrel one too many times due to where the gas plug sits.

somewhere fun

Yes, you will be drafted into hazard radioactive cleaning battalion

FPBP

Well if i live long enough I'll just pick up one of there guns

sounds great, have a good war

what if I cut my right earlobe off?

i dont even have a drivers license i wont get drafted in aus right? they just want normals right?

Why would you be drafted into service? World war 3 isn't a type of war that involves many people. Everyone just gets nuked and most humans die.

Everywhere but australia gets nuked
ftfy

What if everyone just loots as much military hardware as possible and forms outer heaven.

Someone will lob a nuke in our direction just for fun.

>tfw you won't get drafted due to autism.

the gif is better imo

And why all the concern? It was a bluff for a bluff. Assad will probs just go back to barrel bombing them and still win.

It's almost like we were saying "we don't really care so much if you win, but how" given we're just trying to salvage the status quo of nation states using chem weapons (at least since Saddam got amBUSHed).

>Been in the R.A.N for 4 years as a submariner
>Turnt Bull has no problems sending me off to fight a stupid Jewish war
>Mfw

Kek

Kikes get their war at goys' expense

But proceed to publish articles about white privilege, female soldier bullshit, mistreatment of radical insurgents, and declare deserters as heroes worthy of Oscar bait movies

While Jared Kushner looks at us through his $1k sunglasses in disgust, like he's ordered an Arnold Palmer

I fucking hate Ivanka and all kikes now. They have no idea of real life. I hope the oven is hot and big enough for these rat fuks

Figures that this happened because Trump listened to Ivanka. He always said that he trusts his family and I remember when everyone said we would be fine because he'd rather listen to his family and others before he would listen to the kikes. The kikes knew this, though, so they got to him through Ivanka. Fucking figures.

Listening to sabaton rn. Panzerkampf.

Just sitting on your ass getting rich whilst everyone kills themselves. You make even the Jews jealous

>Putin said he wont retaliate
>Assad said he wont retaliate

WW3 has been cancelled you fucking idiots

>they got to him through Ivanka
fuck this is so true

>implying old fags arent too old to be drafted

We can.

It'd have to be fucking extreme, but we certainly can be drafted if we're at war. It'd have to be at the point where the Japs are bombing Darwin again, or the Indo's are actually landing in Townsville.

Too bad most Aussies are too fucking stupid to see we've already been invaded, but whatever.

Like my fellow Canadians have in the past. Help hide my neighbourinos to the south when they dodge the draft.

Fuck I'm in Townsville

I have asthma and flat feet, both of which historically disqualify you from military service. My asthma has been recessive since I was in elementary and my flat feet don't cause me many issues, but I have medical records of both and have received prescriptions for them so I am pretty much gold.

I'm sure many of the people here would be disqualified as well considering autism is a disqualifier for military service.

>Implying Indos can even reach Townsville

Near 20% of the thread have bullshit reasons to shit at home and Neet whilst we die in war. These same deficient people will live on to propagate the human race. I fear regression is inevitable