Hotel calls police after mistaking father for pedophile

Hotel calls police after mistaking father for pedophile

>A dad staying in a Travelodge with his teenage daughter was stunned when staff called cops to say he was a pedophile.

>Widower Craig Darwell, 46, was treating Millie, 13, to a trip to Thorpe Park, a theme park in England.

>They checked into the hotel near the theme park in Chertsey, Surrey, about 25 miles west of London.

>But when Craig returned to reception after moving his car, a manager asked him to prove he was Millie’s dad.

>“It was bizarre and really offensive. Then he told me that he’d already called police so I had to wait for them to arrive.

>“Luckily it took them about two seconds to realize he had got the wrong end of the stick, but it ruined the weekend for me.”

>Craig’s wife, Sarah, died from leukemia when Millie was 4.

Sauce:
nypost.com/2017/04/05/hotel-calls-police-after-mistaking-father-for-pedophile/

I swear I've seen this thread like 4 times now

Shut up Francis

dat flag. In a pedo thread lol

How can one prove that one is the father?
In Hungary only the mothers name is listed on the ID

What sort of a bedroom did they order? Let's be real here, a girl and a man walks into your hotel and orders a single bed, wouldn't that make you a little suspicious too?

Hello, Nippon Lady.

Nothing wrong with sharing a twin. Just got to shift some things around to get comfy.

rare fag

white privelege

Must've made it more difficult to bang her knowing they were being watched the whole time.

I always wonder, who the hell calls the press for these "news"?

PAY MY MEDICAL BILLS

hello father

moar of daughter

underrated post

Standard family room in these hotels is a double and a single bed in one room.

Wonder if she swallows?

>"Can you goyim please stop talking about mens rights already! You *need* to embrace toxic feminism and anti-white movements!"

Ftfy Shekelberg.

The guy at the counter did it out of spite.
They accused him, made him prove he was her father, then called the cops after he asked to speak to a manager.

He wasn't a muzzie, so that was suspicious.

I know that Sup Forums is in disarray right now but it's worth thinking about why a thread like this will just get slid or doused in vulgar infantile mockery here.
The story is the latest in a long line of indications that the super-liberal, super-progressive, super-multi-cultural UK has now pretty much become a totalitarian surveillance and police state - and that all on the back of supposed concerned about something that Sup Forums keeps insisting progressive multi-cultural liberals want to PROTECT and PROMOTE: paedophilia.
Do any of you have the brains to follow out the logic here?

Why is the hotel not named? They should get their shit (reviews) get pushed in.

Exactly this.

This is the result of ((((((((((((((((((((((media))))))))))))))))))) portraying all pedophiles as white men. Innocent white guys routinely having their lives ruined while nobody suspects or accuses the REAL pedophiles who are systematically abusing children, because they have dark skin and the TV told them that shitskins are never pedos.

The father likely called them to highlight the blunder. I would've done the same. This is a pretty big deal and the company should rightly be called out on it. The faggot who accused him of being a pedo should be fired.

Why didn't the hotel get charged for making such serious false accusations?

He should sue desu

Travelodge in surtsey, it's a shitty chain hotel

Why are you getting upset that people are merely pointing out that practically the same exact thread has been posted 4 times now already?

MAN THE HARPOONS

Yep that's how bad paedo hunting is in this country, yet real paedophiles like Jimmy Saville and the Muslims get a free pass!

Just be sure to complete nuke all of this island in WW3.

Must suck having a cute daughter you want to penis.

Never seen this flag before.

You Hungarians don't have ID? You know most women have their father's last name right?

post link faggot

>his wife died of leukaemia when Millie was 4
Wasn't ready for these feels

oh yeah, ignore the flamming drama queen faggot of a father he is, instead of being grateful that some one cared about his daughter he brings attention to himself about how his feelings where raped. poor him that some one try to stop what he tought was human trafficking

Why should I care about this facebook story?

Why? Are looking for some of your associates?

>Do you have the brains to follow out the logic here?
I can't figure out wtf your post is on about, but the logic is basically to further attack white males:
>Muslim child-sex-trafficking network is ignored because we don't wanna be racist.
>White guy taking his daughter on a trip is automatically a pedo because now it's okay to stop a potential pedo as he is white.
Pretty obvious what the end goal is here. Giving women equal rights is the last major move society makes before it collapses.

Dutroux Affair: Child trafficking pedo cult protected by the CIA.

Read the pages in the picture to give a quick rundown. Extremely disturbing. Pedophocracy does exist.

Then you need to go back because this is your first week here

new

Newfag

I'll have you know I am a glorious libertarian. Do what ever. Leave me the fuck alone. Don't tread on my landmines out front.

what are you getting at frog?

are you saying it is anti pedo or pro pedo?

why is /pol fixated on this stupid news story

who the fuck cares

her father sent her xxxxxxx facebook message..
is that normal???

>be british
>see white guy with his daughter
>"pedo! pedo! call the police!"
>see muslims molesting every girl in sight
>"n-n-nothing wrong here"
PATHETIC.

God, I wish I had a daughter.

>1400 girls get raped and abused by Muslims
>Government covers it up, even arresting Dads trying to save their daughters
>Widower Dad goes a vacation with his daughter
>Police come right away

>Sup Forums wildest dreams..
>having a dtf daughter without a mother

How hard do you think he fucks her every night, though?

find a girl that likes you and make one

>not sleeping together in a bathtub

Not everyone is a millionaire

I have similar story but nothing ever bad comes of it.

>Live with family
>Have autistic nephew
>He some how enjoys screaming and crying while we're in the grocery store
>So me and the family were shopping for shit but he starts screaming bloody fucking murder all of a sudden
>We tell him to stop but he will not listen
>Grab him by the arm (he will run away and hide if you don't) and take him to the car
>Once we reach the check out lanes, he starts screaming "HELP! HELP! HELP!" like I'm kidnapping his stupid ass
>So I'm a tall male, with a child, screaming like a banshee and yelling help to people
>Everybody was staring daggers at me, I thought I was going to be shot
>Just told everyone that he's autistic and making a fuss, so I'm moving him into the car.
>They stopped staring daggers but a couple people followed me back to the car
>They watched me for about 10 minutes and then left

I fucking hate my autistic nephew.

kek they are identical,
fucking tards

Interesting and the same as their policy toward trannies, poor niggers, third world slime, etc etc: create more of them in order to create more policy in order to create more government in order to create more control

There's the problem.

Everything this. It's to create rampant fear, suspicion and paranoia among the plebs. Specifically suspicion of white men, who in terms of the judiciary and law enforcement in England are practically 2nd class citizens at this point.

Everyone knows that the first thing that happens once a widower and his daughter start staying together is that the girl, now without the competition of good ol' mom becomes the woman of the house and starts to show dad special attention

>it's another UK is an orwellian utopia thread

Let me contribute.

Forgot one piece of information, WHITE widower dad.
If the guy was a paki they'd do fuck all

Hire someone to kidnap him for real to teach him about crying wolf.

This girl is actually pretty hot, I mean holy shit.

We have IDs
But then you can kidnap girls with the same family name?

She's kinda cute desu. Like who wouldn't? Even if you was her dad.

western minds have been corrupted with repeated use of the word pedophilia

>jew
thank god you don't

Perfectly fucking normal.
What the hell is wrong with you?

it is done to make safe haven for real pedophiles i.e. the elites

>I wish I had a daughter.
>find a girl that likes you and make one
>There's the problem.

>JEWteR6k
>JEW
>JEW R6k
>JEW R9k

I'd love to hire someone to kidnap him for real and never come back.

Why does him being her biological father stop him from being a pedophile?

it didn't stop my father ._.

I thought Norway had standards...

Exactly. It's his daughter and if he puts his dick in her from time to time then that's up to him

Yeah, sorry, I didn't want to be more expansive about a complex topic that is sure to get drowned in shit on Sup Forums but basically, you've grasped what I was referring to (which surprises me, given you're Australian).
The "save the poor children!" thing is the Achilles Heel of the new nationalist and traditionalist renaissance. This is the case in EVERY respect, in fact, because we need to remember that it has been photos of "beautiful beautiful babies" that have been used both to abolish national borders in Europe and now to completely "repeal and replace" all that the Trump presidency seemed to stand for.
But most of all this morbid fetishization of children and adolescents as the essence and acme of Eternal Victimhood has been used, as you say, to push the ABSOLUTELY CENTRAL item on the liberal-globalist agenda of demonization of the Powerful White Male as the Eternal Victimizer and Eternal Criminal.
Liberals see ALL heterosexual sex as about "power relations" anyway, so it is logical, on their twisted worldview, that ALL Powerful White Males REALLY ideally want to have sex with helpless children and only commit their "date rape", "marital rape" etc. on adult women as the "next best thing" to a child.
This is why the Alt Right - from the Pizzagate idiots, through PJ Watson and Jones, to Milo himself, for fuck's sake, who started shouting about how "no one hates pedos more than me" after being brought down as a "pedo" - needs to stop with this "normalizing paedophilia is part of the liberal agenda" bullshit. The OPPOSITE is the case: the liberal agenda is to begin with demonizing all males as potential pedophiles in order then to move on to demonizing ALL sex.

It's retarded user.

A kid could fall over in the street and break a bone, and now NOBODY would rush to them and help them or even ring a paramedic since every man who even looks at a child, their own or injured is instantly seen as Jimmy Saville.

>pink
They're all pink on the inside ;)

So many teenybopper edgelords in this thread coming over from /reddit/ thinking it's cool to pretend to be a pedo.

>hurr durr i wudve fuckd her doe
>it ok to fuk yur daughter hurhurhur
>literally half the fucking posts

GO BACK

>he fully understands and appreciates the actions undertaken by the police
>understands and appreciates
>appreciates

All the poeople with some spirit and self respect moved to US, only ducks stayed on that shitty island...

I swear that I'm not a jew and that I've never been to that board.

Holy shit.

>hugs 'n kisses from a parent in a letter is now wrong

are you retarded?

>not seeing the edgy banter

newfag

what his mean by xxxx xxxxxxxx

hugs 'n kisses, unless something has drastically changed

*cucks

nice ID, chaim

only demons swear to god, jew

>she's slobbering all over your cock and you'd push her away
You gay or something?