HEARTWARMING PICTURES

Post pictures that make you feel truly happy.
I'll start.
>Some graduates who are about to enrich their own countries with their new-found knowledge.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyheteridag.se/polisen-karleksbombas-efter-terrordadet-samtidigt-behandlas-muslimer-illa/
youtube.com/watch?v=66l9LRUFXAg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sexy memes

What does it feel like to live in Hong Kong? Is it fun? Do you think I should visit someday? I'm white. Can I expect racism? Do I need to fear for my life? Do all people speak English?

How is this a good thing? These are law abiding g educated people. By kicking them out you're literally dropping the average IQ lower.

What am I looking at here?

You kick their families at the same time so it doesn't make much difference.

Noice.

Any more context for that photo?

>These are law abiding g educated people

What the actual fuck are you talking about burgers?

>Illegal
>Law abiding

>kys

>By kicking them (illegal Mexican immigrants) out you're literally dropping the average IQ lower.

Top b8 m8

owned

its fun, loads of people speak english, you will be treated differently because of your skin color but if you prove you're not a moron people will look past it

>illegal immigrant
>Law abiding

This.

>These are law abiding g educated people

No. They are not law abiding. You cannot pick and choose what laws you abide by. If you violate the basic laws for immigrating here, you automatically decided that your imaginary rules for why that law does not apply to you are correct. Now what other imaginary rules will you make for other laws?

Does a man who commits murder in a bank robbery automatically become an a-OK guy because he settles down in the countryside and never causes a problem again? No. Fuck that. There are repercussions.

Spotted the Mexican.

>law abiding

How would Trump get re-elected if he lets smart people stay?

+1 for the LGBTQ certified non gendered kid in the bottom left.

Covering the fact that you're a fucking loser idiot?

Say what you want, but educated people with degrees should stay, fucking niggers who come with ((( Marriages))) and get nationality and not working to drain up welfare are the fuckers who need to get kicked out.

If they're law biding why did they break the law illegally?

Oh hold pls pray for them too. That's always such a nice touch.

And be sure to wear the special fucking ribbon they hand out as well.

>graduate in mexican-american diaspora studies
>dropping average IQ
yeah nah

>law abiding
Except, ya know, that pesky federal crime of being within our borders illegally...

One question I have always wanted to ask: Can you people drink water straight from the tap? Is it safe?

In Finland you can drink water from every tap on the country. Public or private. It's actually written to law that tap water must be so clean that you can drink it. And I know this isnät the case in China but I don't know the case in Hong Kong.

>Going back to Mexico was a prestigious American degree
MMGA

this pic makes me happy

If you're an idiot they'll shun you.
Lots of people have a decent grasp of english and there's plenty of english labelling as well.

As always with big cities, be aware of your personal belongings.

it fucking sucks.

Police helping elderly lady over the street.

All illegals need to be deported and anyone who opposes this needs to be executed for treason.

I'm going back to Fuck this place, first time I visit, you guys don't talk about Politics at all

One way tickets only on this flight.
>Praise Kek

>Illegal immigration isn't a political issue
You need to go back to Algeria.

Generally you can. If you're in like the shittest part of kowloon you probably want to avoid it, but i generally drink from the tap here.

mainland you cannot, carry a water bottle with a filter

D'ASS RACISS

Obligatory.

This still makes me chuckle every time I think about it. Those fucking names.

>illegally walk into a country
>law abiding
Nice meme Pedro

>IQ nationalism

lmao found the autist

>What is lying down on the water's surface to float
They must have tried using the Roller Coaster Tycoon method of flailing your arms until you sink.

You are a terrible person.

But user, if he goes to prison and does his time, then yes.

Your argument also falls short because like most immigrant children, they had no say or choice in moving with their parents.

Yes immigration laws need to be expected, however your argument is a false dichotomy and desu the kind of immigration that has made countries very successful is like college graduates and trades people.

I know this is the Internet and all, but just try not to use that argument in real life. I'm for strict immigration too but an argument like this only persuades people otherwise to your very strong views.

>strengthening your sons genetically feeble italian body witht he DNA of a nigger
>not a good thing

deniro could've never produce a Robert Jr to carry on his legacy. That little autist will make the perfect soldier with the blood of Travis Bickle and the face of Ving Rhames

>Filthy Goyim!

nice shit post faggot
nice bait, ill bite
>going to school on tax payer dollars and using up grants and program's for actual citizens, instead it goes to illegals who will use it to get a job, live tax free as an illegal, while sucking up welfare etc and getting rich as fuck

>Dumbass 'we wuz' mexinigger getting arrested

nothing of value was lost Jose Manuel.

Pictures of the dead piglets of Muslim swine always make me smile.

lmao, but seriously.. stay safe and protect your qts

Those kids look pretty white to me...

jews are breddy nasty. I bet you wish you could nible on their little foreskin dont you rabbi?

You're next, Pablo

Thanks user, and yes i will do what i can.
Thats a new one for me.

>protect your qts

I want cucks to leave. Do you protect your coal burning wife too cuckboi?

Using IQ as an argument for your superiority is a rather racist thing to do these days.

Hong kong is pretty nice though expensive. People are either super friendly or superficial cunts. I have a hk friend for many years now and its starting to look more and more like hapa breeding grounds.

that's a tad edgy m8 even for kebab kids

>Step into a running river like an idiot
>Start thrashing around because you can't swim
>Certain you're going to die
>Suddenly you feel strong hands around you
>You're dragged up onto the bank by a stranger
>You try to catch your breath and thank god for this miracle at the same time
>"oh by the way you're whole family is dead"

>gender studies
>first year lgbtbbq culture
>second year why men are always at fault

You're actually raising the IQ of the country. The only reason I believe stupid degrees exist is purely to label a person as an idiot for the rest of their lives. Its a huge red flag to others to stay the fuck away.

"What did you major in?"
"Gender studies"
"Oh, sorry, my dad just died. I have to go now"

Sore Loser.

Sorry those two planes were destroyed.

>had rainbow pants as a little kid in the early 90s
>thought they were hot as shit because colors fuck yeah
>nowadays a kid wearing something similar is just gay propaganda
Fugg.

NYES

..I'm thinking of visiting Scandinavia this summer and hoping to find a wife there.

I was born in Europe and always wanted to return.

>break law entering
>law abiding
you have to go back

>Scandinavian women
Don't do that mistake user :D
Its like playing Russian roulette with 5/6 chambers loaded, I would recommend Czech or Central European girls over ours.
I have had good experience with them atleast.

>Swede qts
they are not "that" bad (they were brainwashed by the (((Bonnier))) media their whole life

nyheteridag.se/polisen-karleksbombas-efter-terrordadet-samtidigt-behandlas-muslimer-illa/

>cops get lovebombed and hugged
>muslims get sneered at and told to go home

illegals cant go to college

I thought Stockholm were tolerant and did not do such things top kek.
How xenophobic and Islamophobic oy vey.

A Dark Day for Doggo

Actually, over time, the opposite is true. Look up racial IQ means, and then consider that because of regression to the mean, after 2-3 generations, her bloodline will be back to their genetic baseline.

Apparently, this is borne out in census data of migrants, where after a few generations, they're back to being poor/dumb/violent. This also helps explain (partly) why the violent migrant rapegangs in Sweden, etc. are mostly born in Sweden, etc.

I presume you know your Ronja Rövardotter, but youtube.com/watch?v=66l9LRUFXAg

The 'syns inte, finns inte' part is what you have to keep in mind. Inner city hipsters don't give a fuck about what they do not see.

To the extent they do see problems, they deal with it like they deal with drunkards or dog shit on the street. Walk around it and don't let it throw your day off.

>regression to mean
Honestly if she graduated from a Uni in the USA she has a huge step up in her home country. She just needs to learn whatever spic shrieking they speak there.

I'm agnostic and get along much better with Scandinavians .. The rest of Europe is either too religious or degenerate drugged/drunks.

nice try :p but I NEED a Scandinavian wife

well served bitch

Obligatory

>walking past an imaginary line is bad
>something is bad just because it is written on a piece of paper that it is bad

bittersweet

>xenophobic attack

>niggers turn on the guy who sheltered them

Gee, I wonder why.

Build my wall you dumb smelly beaner scum

Ah i see, well i don't live in Stockholm so i don't know how these leftists function actually.
Thanks for explaining.
Okay i see, I have a fantastic gf but i were lucky she does everything for me but iam going to tell you already that be prepared to be very disappointed when/if you come here to find a wife.
Despite that i found a good gf or rather she found me haha, if she only knew how fucked up i really am.

This.

Alright let me get into UK, impregnate the 2 or 3 decent looking women in the entire region and walk out.

It will be you and everyone else fault and responsability, not mine, I'm not there anymore and it's ok because there's no imaginary land, you now have to pay for my actions while I'm doing absolutely nothing to help the region.

So the biblical flood of Noah's time was God getting rid of the niggers?

I assume you don't understand trespassing or private property laws?!

>Imaginary line.

So you won't mind if I walk past imaginary line of your house and take some shit for myself?

Building on the 'do not see, does not exist'; you can easily spot that the support for SD in Stockholm is typically one election after the baseline of Sweden, while the support in Scania is one election ahead the baseline.

In Stockholm, the problem areas are all pretty far away from the city center.
In Malmö and many scanian towns, the problem areas are integral to the city.

Do not see, does not exist.

Astrid Lindgren was rejected by (((Bonniers))) and gave us many tools.