Shes back sweeties

slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2017/04/hillary_clinton_is_not_going_away.html

Good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ObhB750-B4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Great, will secure 2020 for Trump.

Shes back sweeties, and this is why its good...

you're hiding the best part

good

good

>>GOLDBERG

(((goldberg)))

Didn't even highlight Goldberg

Running Hillary in 2020 would be the dumbest possible thing for the Dems to do.

Well she's like 70, so she's going to die of old age sooner rather than later. Life expectancy is 78 or round there.

>Michelle (((Goldberg)))

The Goldbergs are not going away.

Not going away? She may as well be in the White House for all the difference between Trump's actions and her proposed actions.

W-will she be alright, user-kun?
>I sure hope so, we need to see her alive long enough to have a heart attack when she gets BTFO once again.

hillary_clinton_is_not_going_away (and that's a good thing)

Good. With her as the face of the left it makes the left extremely easy to attack.

She represents all that is wrong with American politics and identity politics. She is responsible for the biggest defeat of the dems in memory.

In the UK the leader of the opposition is just as terrible and I love it. They're the perfect controlled opposition and they have such an out spoken support base that no one can challenge them for fear of attack by far left loonatics that turn off typical, center left voters.

Tl Dr Clinton and corbyn are the best thing we can hope for as supporters of Conservative governments.

Haven't seen this before. Post moar?

good one, sav'd

>Goldberg
For fuck's sake

Nature will make her go away sooner or later.

Why? She won the popular vote and half your Country thinks Trump cheated

The leftists are too stupid and fuckin simple minded to realize their identity politics will be their downfall fuckin cannibals i hope they double down

Its 9.

The popular vote doesn't mean anything. The only reason she was even nominated is because she brokered a deal with Obama to step aside in 2008 if she's promised the nomination in 2016.

Is she president yet?

I'm with /her, goy!

sore loser. So pathetic.

>not going away
Oh yes, she is

HILLARY
WON
THE
POPULAR
VOTE.
END OF STORY.

The popular vote hasn't mattered in the US since 1787

Trump slapped her in the face by winning with less votes. He out strategized the democrats at every turn.

Fuck you leaf

Trump winning with less votes and spending less money only makes his victory that much more impressive.

He got up there and said "fuck you, I don't need NY and CA votes and I'm going to win the election anyway!"

And he did

It was the most impressive thing I've seen in 40 years of US politics.

It's 1.

Here's your (you)

which doesn't mean anything. if she was intelligent and experienced, she would have realized that ignoring the midwest was a bad idea.

being drunk on TV "why aren't I 50 points ahead?" isnt helpful either

>(((Goldberg))) wtf Sup Forums you've ruined me

this, I remember some newspaper, I think it was the Washington Post, making fun of him for holding rallies in Wisconsin and Michigan, saying he should rather campaign in Florida or other swing states and then he trashed her blue wall, it was a pretty spectacular thing to witness and I certainly don't regret staying up all night to shitpost here and watch the journey of CNN and the Young Turds simultaneously going from assured victory ultra smugness to complete anal anguished rage and dread.

Do they just keep her around for the Luls? Oh im sure the former president's autistic wife who has so much dirt on her she has to do anything ((they)) say will be a good help running a country.

I choose the left my good shillfriend.

Hm... how rare are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=7ObhB750-B4

You say the left as though the 50% that vote dem are all part of the same group, they're not. It's a small percentage that are extremely vocal. These people are massively over represented because they're so loud. They're so over represented they have managed to force in leaders of political parties with their extremist views and a "with us or againt us" mentality with ever more extreme views. This is a giant turn off for normal people and being told "you're with us or againt us" means that people are going to be silently agaist them.

>unredeemable, life-defining loss

>those brown teeth

Hillary is being investigated by the best brains. She is going to be locked up for her crimes. Whatever they are.

Trump promised. He wouldn't lie about something as serious as that.

What, are they putting her on display at a zoo?

I know! Let's pray to a made up frog god to meme Hillary out of existence. He sure answered everyone's prayers by giving us Trump, who just betrayed us. Doesn't matter who sits behind the desk in the Oval Office, we're still screwed!

FUCK. He's finished, isn't he?

Shareblue can't meme

she doesn't have anywhere else to go

So, just like Bernie, does she still have a chance to win?

Thanks for correcting the record

>saged

Daily reminder.

>lives a life of great comfort, wealth and still has deep connections with establishment politics

oh boooo hooo poor hillary

So instead of getting someone who actually connects with voters to push for a dem win they are going with this dabbing old hag again?

What's the definition of insanity again?

But periods dont go inside qoutations?

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSS QUEEN

>All right

More like Alt-Right. That woman will mold to any political movements gaining pace to get into power.

Thanks nip, you're alright. Don't go to North Korea tomorrow.

People hate her even more now than before the election lol. Wtf are they thinking? So many Bernie supporters got fucked by this old sick bitch.

I know i was agreeing with you whether its a small amount or not doesnt matter their voices are being heard and turning people off daily thats part of why trump won crucial states that voted obama

i remember the days Hillary was untouchable as a politician because of the liberal echochamber in cities, media, and foreign governments.

bad times but all in the past. Hillary being around instantly splits the dems again.

Pemdas says its 9

fpbp

well done user

what american's "think" often means what americans LIE, at least when you're dealing with sub-intellectuals

>whythedemocraticpartymaystillbefuckedin2020andstillcannotdownballot.png

Yeah but is she back at the White House?

Next week it will be Hillary just said something here's why it's so POWERFUL

If the Trump presidency keeps failing as much as it is, there is no way he could beat Hillary in 2020. Even then, is she the ideal choice? Probably not, but Dems owe Hillary a lot, and given a Trump who even the majority of Republicans consider to be a failing at his job, she should be given another chance.