If this escalates, does anyone else feel like leaving the west and fighting for the good guys?

if this escalates, does anyone else feel like leaving the west and fighting for the good guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

strategic-culture.org/news/2015/12/09/soros-and-his-cia-friends-targeted-ussr-russia-1987.html
maps.southfront.org/russia-bans-soros-fund/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who?

> good goys

FTFY

Even if America is 100% in the wrong I will still fight for my country. This land and its opportunities gave my family everything, gave me everything I am today, and I'll be damned to ever abandon it to fight with a country I barely identify with.

you wouldn't be fighting for your country...

I'm Greek

Hello GCHQ.

>good guys
You're welcome to come to Finland to fight against the Russian invasion.

>tfw never been in a world war,apart from Britcucks dragging some of us.

this

Cuck

>being this fucked up
Ye sure, go ahead, I'm right behind you-

>leaving the west
>fighting for the good guys
pick one.

There are no good guys, only my people, and your people. My people come first. You're a traitor.

ah yes, the anglo, treason runs in his blood.

yes

>Finngolian
You aren't a part of the west, how can you "leave the west"

Nice little mantra you got going there

Hows the indoctrination treatin' you?

Lol you fucking idiot. You are why nationalism is inherently irrational and suicidal. Congrats on ruining that ideal for the rest of us with your brilliant blog post you fucking shitstain.

>fighting wars in the middle east is fighting for your people

I agree friends, let's all declare whether or not we'd defect to an enemy nation in the event of war. Be sure to turn off your proxy/VPN so we know for sure what nation you're in.

I personally wouldn't defect, how about you?

Depends, if shit does escalate China might get froggy, int hat case I'd stay and fight for my country against the insectoids.

>Spreading American Hegemony isn't fighting for my people
The best defense is a good offense.

>good guys

Why poles are still butthurt?

>fighting for the good guys in a war about oil pipeline
wew lad

Hahaha, nice try muhammad. We're not going to join ISIS with you.

>propping up muslim fundamentalists is for my people
i'm not talking about isis you retard

We are not butthurt. We just know your mongol mentality.

>brexit then trump
>think world was no longer stagnating
>start looking into politics, economics, philosophy and sorting
>daily exercise and generally hopeful

>trump aggravates tensions even when he said about 10 times that he wasn't going to aggravate tensions
>feel defeated and that you actually cannot win

I am desperately clinging to some sort of 4D chess but the ongoing deployment and (still) backing Israel wears this down every ongoing day and action
Rand Paul 2020

You are literally the same, slavnigger. Before 20th century you rats tried to fuck with Russian empire or Rus and no one literally complain about it nowadays but for some reason you poles are getting so assblasted about what happened after 1900 it changes environment

If the situation is as bad as you think rand Paul simply wouldn't be allowed to be elected

>being that delusional and brainwashed

fuck me
you're right

it'll be standstill double democrat or democrat vs neocon (again)

i hope not, but Russia may be the only free country left on earth, prepare for the pyramid building

sad

ti kaneis iaponia mounopano

rossiya stronk

>Being a treasonous cunt

I hate you with every ounce of my being.

STFU TRUMPFAG

>supporting kin regardless of motives
Are you retarded?

>le treason
I never swore allegiance to anybody

absolutly this

>All of these American itt
Why is America the only country left in the west with patriotic people? Or is it just that all the Europeans itt are shills?

Good joke, mongol

Better to be penniless and have loyalty for nothing right?
Stupid motherfucker

>Good guys
There's where you're wrong, there aren't any "Good guys"
If you're smart, fight for whoever pays well and has less of a chance to backstab you.

west? more like THE JEWST!

>being mindless enough to fight for a nation that wishes to enslave and breed everyone into a brown mass of shit

I mean I knew burgers weren't smart, but your dad must have been retarded

Blind patriotism is just stupidity.
Love your land, but not the government/country.

No, i still prefer to be ruled by America than Russia or China with their internet blocking and censorship. I will use my freedom of speech to meme protests when needed and red-pill people, they are more open to it nowadays than ever. Eventually people will wake up to the kikery

Fuck no, I'm jumping to Russia. I'm not dying for Usrael. You do whatever you want

>he thinks there is going to be gun fighting in ww3
kek

>fight for whoever pays well and has less of a chance to backstab you.
nice, thats why you backstabbed us, right?
because west pays you better...

Despicable, honorless scum.

That's a hard pickle to choose...id probably try tk fight for my country but if I feel it's on the wrong I would go fight were i feel more morally correct,if given a chance I would side with the Serbs rather than the muzzie scum.

>he thinks all the other countries in the world will accept global nuclear devastation because of kikes and warmongers

This is why ethno-nationalism is the only thing that makes sense.

They're just Euros, don't worry about them.

It's not blind, American hegemony is a grand thing to fight for. Claim it's "fighting for isreal" or whatever, but the fact is, when we show other countries not to cross us, we gain more power, and more power in the hands of America/the west is good for the world.

i'll fight for what i believe in, not the government i live under

basically what this guy said

VIKINGS

eww, why wouldn't he pound some 19 year old recruit not some middle age douche

In no way would I support NATO and it's cancerous geopolitical objectives.

no, only honorless scum and traitors would do so. If you don't believe in the fight, then you don't need to participate directly, but you should still do something to help as a citizen, maybe first aid, maybe diplomacy, maybe farming, and maybe manufacturing.

No, it's just that they can easily deconstruct this country as easily as Russia could eg what happened to Yugoslavia.
They payed well, sorta but in the end our geographical position is a very strategical one so naturally it would be wise to suck BOTH the West and the East's dicks in order to survive and not get trampled over since if we pick a side we instantly become a front.
This is also the main reason why our government is largely "corrupt" or "disfunctional" in some situations, if they ever got their shit straight we would no doubt be choosing a side.
Yes it's cheap and dirty but it's just survival, nothing personnel.

The only fighting after the initial blasts will be for antibiotics, fuel and food.

> all the other countries in the world will accept global nuclear devastation
MAD, suck my balls.

the west is a degenerate cesspit and is going downhill fast

There are no "good guys". There never were, and there never will be.

So we should abandon it? To what end? Do we embrace islam? Fuck off. Fight for your culture, or hand it over to the invaders. You sound like a cuck.

Nah. I'll just shitpost about Ivanka and piss Trump off until he calls me and listens to my wisdom.

>muh defend flag

>yfw you think I'm joking
>mfw I actually did report you because of my very genuine fears

I wish I could see you getting raided, but I'll just have to imagine it instead. Listen carefully for that knock on your door m8...don't think it'll be a quiet one though.

After II world war america was 90% white and still Israel puppet
Don't listen to this nigger. Our government is cucked but young Polish people are pro Russia and anti imperialist USA, anti Ukraine. You funded our greatest university and we are grateful for that.

No. I'm probably going to die for the west and Israel.
Hopefully we'll have a cease fire at Christmas.

>muh oppressed poor russia
Yuri, Misha pls

Your ancestors shitty way of things is the reason why East is so fucking poor

Ready to die for america bitch?

Would unironically do this no matter how retarded. I wouldn't be able to stop myself.

Careful with those threats Abdullah. I'm sure they'll deport you someday when the UK awakens.

I wouldn't want to fight to for the west if we were in the wrong to be honest but I wouldn't feel right abandoning her and fighting against it.
A lot of those Russians would be fighting for their country whether they were in the right or the wrong either way and I would feel like a traitor ditching our men and joining with a foreign country. I don't think they'd even accept me. So I think the best I could do would be a faggy conscientious objector.
I would probably fight anyway because I couldn't let myself be an objector being a vet and all.

stop it from spreading, everybody will be embracing islam if we continue down this path, something has to change

we will be the invaders if we go into syria dipshit
>violently dangerous at any moment
kek

You mean good goys

>Discussing a what if war scenario and proposing for the lesser of the two evils is terrorism
These elections have brought in some special type of cancer here.

Basically this. Regimes can change. Nations might get divided. Cointries might get wiped out of existence. One should just stay with his nation and race first. Thinking about what beneficial for his race/nation first.

And also don't forget simple rule: "No war except racial war".

I never understood this. People on here openly say they would defect to the opposing side during a war and yet in the same breath wonder way nobody is willing to fight for their nation and are in the wrong for not being nationalist.

Boggles me.

>kārtējais interneta "elfs"

*sigh*

This sort of shit is why I have constant misgivings about joining armed forces, even though it's something i've wanted to do for years--our governments are downright criminal and don't even care about protecting the interests of our native inhabitants--if you don't have that, then what's the point?

By ballot or bullet.

We'll vote from the rooftops if we have to.

Hiding the fact they really don't care and just want to see this shitty world burn

I don't think Poland would let me join their army since I can't speak Polish.

There is no way in hell I am fighting for this degeneracy that is Sweden anno 2017. Most of us here are disappointed optimists turned into pessimists. Let it burn along with the whores, faggots and liberalists then come back building it up afterwards

more like good goys.
100% this. Even is America is wrong, I would still back them, not some filthy russian dogs, who are constantly swinging their limp dick at our borders.

We don't want you here amerifat nigger

pyки ввepх

>deconstruct this country as easily as Russia
they are trying since the 90's to deconstruct russia, it had only the opposite effect.
>we pick a side we instantly become a front.
correct observation, though you could just simply trade with both and stay neutral
>main reason why our government is largely "corrupt"
no, thats post communism mentality
>Your ancestors shitty way of things is the reason
no, its idiots like you who dont want to work together

>they are trying since the 90's to deconstruct russia
No they haven't. Give me some examples, how US is/was trying to "deconstruct" Russia?

Who are these "good guys" you are talking about?
Syria, Iran, North Korea? Who are you talking about? I'm not seeing any good guys. Anywhere.

mass looting of russia in the 90's
support of terrorist groups in caucasus through saudi arabia (wahabi islam)
central bank
infiltration of governement structure, also in the 90's
infiltration of universities
NGO's and liberal propaganda, in russias case pro-abortion campaigns

Eбaнyлcя блять? Oh, sorry, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING? I live in Russia since my birth, and i can say only four words: the country of white niggers. If the war starts, i'll run to my countryhouse (700 km from Moscow) and will shoot both Americans and Russians, because the first ones are invaders, and the second ones are fucking cocksuckers, waiting for the USSR or the "Sovok" restauration

>What is the chechen uprising in the 90's
Also
strategic-culture.org/news/2015/12/09/soros-and-his-cia-friends-targeted-ussr-russia-1987.html
maps.southfront.org/russia-bans-soros-fund/

The stuff you listed was to take down the Communist Soviet Union.

Some in the west push NGO's, liberal propaganda and pro-abortion no matter what country it is.

lmao, and you blame all these things on US? You are retarded. Blame your oligarchs on looting, no US, lol. Also, US had a perfect chance to balkanize your joke of a country after USSR fall. They didn't do it, so stop spewing nonsense.
You have to go back, Ivan.