Can we bread a new super race into existence?

What would happen if I start a secret society of only high IQ members and our goal is to find fellow geniuses and bread with them and have tones of kids and tell our kids to only mate with high IQ people in an attempt to literally bread a new race into existence with an average IQ of like 140? Would it work? This new race could easily take over the world as not even the Jews could outsmart us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tV9UeKENOXw
youtube.com/watch?v=3uDDQvzWv5c
youtu.be/byOo2X4NlDM
youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
youtu.be/c0WActw9OpI
youtu.be/ihyQf8mww3o
youtu.be/Q0q1gCsZykg
youtu.be/uRKQsba_cuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gotta get out your parent's basement and find a real woman first, ya social reject!

Why would I live in my parents basement when I can live anywhere I want for free?

I already know this would work. I just want to start a discussion about this. This was my grandfathers idea. He had an IQ of 130 and he married a girl with 140, my grandmother, and my father has about the same as them, but my moms IQ is only about 115. Oddly, my IQ is 138.

My IQ is 152 user desu... So you're sadly too dumb for my glorious femanon genes.

I don't want your genes. I have obtained the perfect women for my experiment already.

A couple things.

1. Arbitrarily finding "the smartest" people will leave your subjects very weak
2. most people will think you are insane
3. youtube.com/watch?v=tV9UeKENOXw

youtube.com/watch?v=3uDDQvzWv5c

>Der Überautist

>bread
your genes definitely won't be part of any "super race"

>What would happen if I start a secret society of only high IQ members
first order of business would be the rest of them voting you out

It's called real life you retard. The reason you don't have any high IQ friends and spouse to make children with is because your an ugly low IQ subhuman.

subjects? weak?

Most people can fuck off then

my superior G iq gene is needed

Have you ever seen Mensa members? They are awkward, low testosterone losers. In a few generations your master race will look like pic related.

breeding programs lead to either monstrosities or stillbirth / misscarriage.

Misunderstanding Nietzsche as a proto-Nazi is the clearest sign that you're a retard. Congratulations.

Regression to the mean. Two extremes having a child will have a child that trends toward the average. So, two genii will most likely have a child that is above average intelligence, or very intelligent, but not a genius. Two retards will likely have a very dumb child, but not a retard. But neither of those are absolute... just more likely.

If you took many intelligent people and bred them together over time, and filtered out the dumb children that crept in, and filtered out the slightly above average children as they crept in, you might be able to make a new average at some point. That's speculation, though, and has likely never been tested on purpose in humans as that would require totalitarian control of the populace and totalitarian states tend to want a dumb, docile populace.

Depends. It's a motley group of people from total utter losers on the bottom of the society but there are also very successful people like politicians and businessmen. Most members are somewhere inbetween.

t. member

2 retards can produce a rainman super genius that can flip a tonne car with one hand it works the other way too.

2 geniuses that work out daily can produce a retard that can't use their limbs correctly.

>neither of these are absolute... just more likely

Except Nietzsche didn't want a race of superhuman people for domination. He theorized that there exists a next step in evolution that would make us intelligent enough to be free from morality. A society of peace through intellect.

So you can stop associating dear Friedrich with this intellectually shortsighted bullshit.

This.

Also, intelligence and happiness don't play nice together so there's a good chance humanity pulls a mass jonestown

ubermench will rekt the tards if war come no worries senpai

Intelligence on its own is pretty worthless; you would be more successful forming a secret society of extremely wealthy people but that is already a thing so...
also
>Nietzsche
>intelligent
How is it being young I've nearly forgotten

Movie Time
youtu.be/byOo2X4NlDM

It's called White people engaging in monogamy with limited to no welfare.

Intelligence wouldn't free you from morality if anything it would bind you more closely to it. Syphilitic insanity might free you from morality though

>white people are inherently intelligent
Do you know any white people?

this faggot said genii instead of geniuses

Nietzsche was just autistic. Autism free's people form morality.

He also had tertiary syphilis so he was a literal degenerate; maybe the spike in autism is coincidental with the amoral parenting of the baby boomers?

This video is great so far
this man is jewish
did you know that

Russia and China are working on it. They don't have the ethical restrictions that we do. Supersoldiers too.

Spoiler Alert.

>Implying we aren't already breading a super race

eugenics works.

But, who controls it? The problem with doing an experiment is the control group. Especially when it comes to humans.

I mean genetic engineering.

youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk

IQ is correlated with severe mental issues (autism, neuroticism), anti-social behaviour, etc

if you breed for IQ you will find yourself with a group of non-functioning humans

Unless those humans are so motivated by outside elements they act out and start changing the entire hellscape they find themselves to better suit their expectations.

youtu.be/c0WActw9OpI

But is it possible to breed for IQ and yet still weed out autism, depression, et cetera? It would be very difficult, if so...

the result is people like us.

we have raw processing power in the brain but have no common sense.

If they succeed we'll have to do it to. We can't be dominated by our enemies.

this makes sense to me

speak for yourself, fellow Canadian

Thats why I work out constantly and started to get off the Computer and build a fraggin spaceship / time machine bro

Working on my own Powersuit cause hitting Low and High G is fucking painful without correct pressurization

Hopefully China Russia and USA can work out their shit so I can show you guys real progress also Would like to Create a little think tank in regards to Human Medicine so you guys can catch up because I need a captive audience to wow.

youtu.be/ihyQf8mww3o

You can't even spell "breed" or "ton." You will not be taking part in the experiment. Also, smart people already self-select. And nobody worthwhile would ever want to join your experiment, nor would the kids of any of the experiment's parents be compelled to continue it.

you can have 200 IQ and still lack crucial traits like conscientiousness, openness or extrovertism

And here you are. Shit posting on pol. Behold the powers of IQ

Can you lower it to 135?

it goes up the longer im on pol getting red pilled about the jews

loneliness
ˈləʊnlJnJs/
noun
noun: loneliness

sadness because one has no friends or company.
"feelings of depression and loneliness"
synonyms: isolation, friendlessness, lack of friends/companions, forsakenness, abandonment, rejection; More
unpopularity;
sadness, unhappiness, forlornness, despondency;
lonesomeness
"he sought refuge in drink because of his loneliness"
solitariness, solitude, lack of company, aloneness, separation
"the enforced loneliness of a prison cell"
isolation, remoteness, inaccessibility, seclusion, secludedness;
desertedness
"the loneliness of the village"
the fact of being without companions; solitariness.
"the loneliness of a sailor's life"
(of a place) the quality of being unfrequented and remote; isolation.
"the loneliness of the farm"
youtu.be/Q0q1gCsZykg

this music way to mainstream for me bro

This was good until the whiny guy started screaming.

youtu.be/uRKQsba_cuM

no
because it is an unimaginative, boring idea
and your kids will never go along
also you'll have a shit life

>2 random people with high IQ = more IQ
Implement that in a eugenics program and see what happens. I wouldn't be surprised if you actually produced stupider people, or at least a net decrease of intelligence in society.

This thread is a net decrease in IQ

This is why eugenics is retarded, because the government has people like OP that think you can just breed humans into better people without social repercussions. There are so many other factors involved than just an IQ score. Yeah, if intelligent people start breeding together, we'll probably produce a few more smart people, but even then, what does this achieve? The western world has many high IQ populations but that doesn't make it good. What makes society good depends only slightly on the intelligence of the population.

> can we bread

No, you cannot bread

bread? can we bread a race?

yeah, you are not in the programme.

the technical term is 'regression to the mean'

lol