ATTENTION TO ALL SHILLS:

ATTENTION TO ALL SHILLS:

This board belongs to Trump, no matter how much you try to lead us in another direction or convince a sandnigger dictator in the Middle East is better than God Emperor or that we're all just from Reddit you will always fail.

To the rest of the Pedes', we must fight back these shills and take this board back for Trump! Don't give up as we are very close to cracking down on the CTR/ShariaBlue cucks. Continue posting best redpills and pepes to get us back on track.

SHADILAY! PRAISE KEK!

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nothing will stop anti-christ until Jesus returns.

Answer the call pedes, this is where we fight!

This is where SHARIAHBLUE DIES!

dropping some redpills below about the raid, don't worry /pol, you got our back, we got yours.

>CTR/ShariaBlue cucks
>posting best redpills and pepes to get us back on track
>SHADILAY! PRAISE KEK!

we had an agent in shareblue discord get this gem

totally agreed OP, these shills have no power here, they're trying to get everyone to think we're all from Reddit and it's backfiring badly on them
>mfw after we emerge victorious after all memetic warfare

Shareblue doesnt want this info out guys, keep spreading it.

I know you think you're being very clever with this but fact is you'll never get anyone above a room temp IQ to get behind some random sandnigger solely because they can't read or grasp state politics. /sg/ morons and shills will stay confined to /sg/, the other loons can fuck off to endchan, Sup Forums will survive intact. Has nothing to do with le god emperor and everything to do with putting the West first.

Keep sucking your kike overlord's dick

R/the_cuckold really want dead christians, huh?

What is TPP?

Nice filenames

redpill overload inc.

You have to go back

no this boar belongs to political discussions without taking any fee fees in to account.

Fuck off with your "belongs to something" shit.

>le shadilay praise kek
pure fucking reddit cringe, always was and still is

Is your god emperor the satanic version cause it seems so.

Low level memeing friend
We're like 2% into his presidency
Also, you forgot Gorsuch

I'm really disgusted by that "Arkham Knight" user. As if HPL would have tolerated those fucking commies for five seconds.

Beeing that insecure in his own believes because of an imageboard. Go suck your tv-celebrity-presidents dick without bitching about it.

>no matter how much you try to lead us in another direction or convince a sandnigger dictator in the Middle East..

fuck off newfag

maybe this is a double-double duper?

Enjoy Britbongistan cuck

It's a shill/Shareblue asshole intentionally trying to pose as a stereotypical r/le_donald poster. I cannot believe how dumb you people are sometimes or the piss-poor bait you rise to.

Nice try shills, but just give up, you have no power here.

>Jews on damage control

Fuck off don't you have to keep fucking ivanaka and (((advising))) trump ? get the fuck off this board newfag

/r/the_donald is even worse than /r/cuckold

This board belongs to no one and if Trump is going to repeat the mistakes of Iraq and Libya then he can fuck right off

Try thinking for yourself for once faggot

(((Trump))) is a good goy he din du nuffin

Ironically shitposting is still shitposting boi.

when did shareblue become a thing? I remember CTR but this is the first time im hearing about this new shilling campaign

to be fair I'd say this is Hitler's board.

No idea, Brock has been around a long time though. I remember screengrabs from a year ago when he was organising gay lefty fracture raids on f_ullchan.

Trump is much stupider than you'd like to admit.

>MUH IDEOLOGY
Are you retarded? I think it will be for the best if you won't touch PC ever again.

WE ARE RED-PILLED GUYS! SHADILAY! PRAISE KEK! OUR GREATEST ALLY!

top kek

lmao

You cant make this shit up

Have you forgot that Jews are our biggest threat? You're either retarded or a shill if you don't understand that.

I knew Trump was going to get involved in the Middle East as soon as he talked about "fighting ISIS"on the campaign trail. I voted for him, knowing his strong ties to Israel, because we have a huge spic problem and he was the only one to even address it.

Syria is backed by Iran, and Iran is the biggest threat to the kikes in Israel. This is why we're getting involved: to weaken the enemies of Israel so Israel can expand it's promised land. But make no mistake: Trump is a puppet of Israel.

Our biggest threat is leftists and CTR shills. And that's who Trump is fighting against. So keep crying, your libcuck tears are delicious

>we aren't from r*ddit guyz!!!!
>let's fight the shills 'pedes!!!!

Kek

I'm a Fascist, actually. And who do you think is controlling and empowering the lefties? Kikes like Soros. Liberals are just a tool of the Jews.

Nice try, shill.

This board don't belong to Trump but to Sup Forums, we supported Trump because he was in adequation with our ideas, not the other way around.

>hmm maybe if I pretend this board does not belong to redditors anymore it will not be true

God, this is getting so sad.
If you're such an expert on "room-temperature IQs" then you surely must sense that there is something a little off about equating

"putting the West first"

with

"first acting as ISIS and Al Qaeda's airforce and then moving on to sending Western troops into Syria to effect full 'regime change', inevitably creating a third situation comparable to Libya and Iraq, with uncontrolled borders leaking millions of violent sand-niggers into Europe and US and other soldiers being shipped back home regularly in coffins and body bags from parts of the world that the US has no reason to, or interest in, being in at all."

"Invade the world, invite the world" - I know how difficult it is, after the exhilaration of the 2016 campaign, to believe that THIS globalist mantra has now become Donald Trump's policy. I supported him too, and it is hard and it hurts to believe it. But you HAVE to believe the evidence of your own eyes. He hasn't lowered refugee numbers into the US - on the contrary, his new appointee intends to DOUBLE them - and he is now pursuing foreign policies that will create so-called "humanitarian crises" that will give a Merkelesque pretext for tripling and quadrupling them.
Face it. We elected Hillary Rodham Trump.
And to those who start shouting "shill!" I say what Trump should have said to the mainstream media shouting "Russia!", instead of pandering to them: "Fuck you, you're full of shit and you know it."

Make Al-Qaida Great Again
Al-Nusra
Great
Again

This ia now a Trump hate thread

we're not a hive collective you faggot
kushner is running the show not trump
it was fun while it lasted but muh maga is over
you know there's a subreddit for you t_d

Yes! Epic win!

Let's do this, 'pedes. Bill Mitchell is still on the Trump Train, so I am too!

Israel is awesomely cool and righteous! And epic! Epic win! Top kek! We should start a country called Kekistan! Let's go 'pedes! We can worship Israel there as the official religion!

The shills will shoot themselves in the foot with how much they are exagerating everything ("The boy who cried wolf"). Once people realize Trump did the wrong thing the shill tactic of calling Trump a neocon, ww3 happening etc.. will be ineffective.

Like always they will lose.

New reddit boogeyman. Ignore.

>that's right Pede
>give this man a coat

>I'm a fascist
So you are a lefty

Once people realize Trump did the right thing the shill tactics will become ineffective. This the "boy who cried wolf" story. All those "Trump is a neocon!" "WW3 HAPPENING!" threads will do nothing.

Shills will lose like always.

ahhh its all bloody but he loves it

here's another

Al Qaeda in Syria did the whole Blackwater routine and it worked perfectly.

who is this semen demon?

>this board belongs to trump
newfag begone

Trump is Jewish.

mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf

Honestly not a shill (I guess my post will attest to that shortly)
But I was so anti trump before, and I got these gay Syria flags on my twitter account now. But like...
Idk, I just feel so dead inside now. I don't hate Trump I just feel numb, I want Kushner dead but it feels like auto-response, and I don't give a fuck about Syria anymore to the point that I don't even wanna hear about fucking Assad and his bullshit.
I just accepted that it's gonna get worse before it gets better and now I feel blackpilled

Try again. I see you cannot refute any of my points, either. How does that circumcised jew cock taste, cuck?

>calling for an invasion by reddit
On the day of the rope, traitors like you will be the first to hang.

its photoshopped

>Sup Forums unironically thought that Trump was on their side
>now is in full-blown denial
You are to naïve for someone who screams how red-pilled he is left and right

>reddit spacing
christ

There are people on this board, right now, that think Sup Forums has always been a pro-politician spam fest. Sup Forums did indeed die in 2003.
>F

Living proof that even someone with SHIT TIER genetics can become quite qt.

Imagine if someone with parents that do not look like Jewish gremlins started hormone blockers that early?

It is going to happen now that Bannon is on his way out and big pharma can have its way.
So that is one small light in the tunnel, at least.

Trans Pacific Partnership

since you're too lazy to Google
would have basically been the US joining our version of the EU

>This board belongs to Trump,

Yeah, and when will we realize that? When Nikki Haley's "regime change is the only way" starts sending the sons of Trump voters back in body bags and the photos of ANOTHER few hundred "beautiful little babies" dead from ISIS and Al Qaeda gas attacks makes Trump change his mind about border control too and the US becomes Sweden plus Tomahawks?

You are either a pathetic Reddit fool or this month's CorrectTheRecord.

Either way, fuck off.

Fuck off stormfags. I bet you came here just 2 months ago, this always has destined to be a Trump board.

they're not even from stormfront
they're lazy sharia blue who know that Sup Forums has a big Hitler fan base and trying to use it to make it appear like they're one of us

easy to spot

Changing it to 2 years doesn't even cut it, newfag cancer.

This is some strong projection lad. We've been here before Sup Forums was even called Sup Forums

>newfag cancer
we don't talk like this

you shills sure like to say cancer a lot

We were supporting Assad back in 2013 the last time the Jews tried to false flag a gas attack. Remember the Britam emails?

What that you didn't hear about them over on r/the_cuckold? Well I never.

Assad is the only person protecting Christians in Syria. Trump said he wouldn't intervene. He lied and he lied over a blatant falsehood. He didn't drain the swamp. He drank from it.

YES! this is an american website, an america board that allows immigrants to come and go and even give free speech to. this is a home created by US for you. and you shame us with your ideas of middle eastern countries with their shit dictator leaders as being better than an american president, and american PERSON. fuck off Assad clowns. he will fall and bend the knee, and you will too.

>we don't talk like this
>pol is a single entity meme

Yeah, your shilling is as obvious as ever and you never seem to learn on how you are spotted. Same thing over years, same errors in your posts.

You realize nobody on Sup Forums is buying into your pro-Israel shilling, right?

[[[ATTENTION SPECIAL DRUMPFLAKE]]]

---This board is an anonymous political battleground, that plays tug of war to find the truth.---

---This board isn't a hugbox echo chamber for any political ideology or politician---

---If you don't like my post, then please fuck off to an already existing hugbox like Reddit, Tumblr, or Facebook---

Thank you.

>getting called a shill
>"we"
>subconsciously associating shill with the group he belongs to
another easy to spot sign of someone being a shill.

I hope you guys are taking notes

we need to be able to differentiate between shills and trolls and plain idiots that are falling for the shills' tactics

>ATTENTION TO ALL SHILLS:

Says the shill

wtf are you even saying? can you ctr faggots even keep your narrative straight anymore?

Trump shills need to fuck off.

>this is an american website, an america board that allows immigrants to come and go and even give free speech to. this is a home created by US for you.

Uh-oh, you kind of went off the talking-points you were issued with on that one, didn't you?

I don't think you're meant to start with the "Trump is pro-mass-immigration, he ALWAYS WAS pro-mass-immigration, anyone who thinks they heard him say something different to get elected is a SHILL and a NEWFAG praise Kek and the God-Emperor" until after he flips on border controls too.

I believe that is scheduled for June 2017 after Rachel Maddow sends him a photo of a poor dying baby in Aleppo signed "Love Rachel, all is forgiven".

>deflect
stop posting your stupid laughing memes on every post

can identify you retards across the threads

Sup Forums is pro trump and you can't change that
and you can't change the fact that we're gonna meme him into a second term
just give up now

You'd think, with all the millions of dollars that multiple countries have poured into studying this place, that they'd have the simplest idea of how to not be so obvious. The elites are fucking incompetent.

no idea wtf you're talking about

I didn't even mention Israel idiot.

and you should know by now that the shills are trying to use Israel to turn us against trump

unless you do know that and you're another shill