Tatarstan

Is Tatarstan the best republic of Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_All_Religions
youtube.com/watch?v=S7UDuGE1U1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=5BqdvvQ-Qu0
youtu.be/mmHsKdpPTPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>X best republic of Russia?

Anything outside of the 3 major cities is a fucking shithole.

financially succesfull for sure

Can some Ruski enlighten me about your non-Russian minorities?
Do they generally feel Russian?
Is interethnic marriage common?

elobaorate, what are none-russian minorities for you?

if we talk about tartars then i could answer the last two question with yes.

Durka Disney?

>3 major cities

Moskau, Sankt Pedersburg and the third is?

I guess he mean stepp nomads, and Yupik (Syberian skimoo)

kek´d

>I guess he mean stepp nomads, (Syberian skimoo)
lel, no, thats not really common, even in the regions

though nice people the ones i came to know

Tartar Stan? Sounds like Stan needs to brush and floss more or he'll get a cavity

Novosibirsk

this

Stay in school kids

What about Yakuts, Mordvins, Udmurts, Karelians, etc.?
I know Caucasian muslims are the worst from what ive heard.

Tatar girls are god-tier
Please post tatar cuties Russdroogs

Kasan is beautiful.
Went the around 2001 and just loved it.

Can confirm.

>What about Yakuts, Mordvins, Udmurts, Karelians, etc.?

karelians are realted to finns though, genetically europeans, same as balts and a good part of russians, Haplogroup N.

you mean the asiatic minorities?
people usually dont have anything bad to say abou them desu

our southern neighbours on the other side misbehave commonly though

>karelians are realted
*related

>tfw no Chechen qt3.14 to ride your dick while begging you to convert to Islam so she can marry you

Why even live?

Yea man, Tatar-Slav mixtures oftentimes result in some REALLY hot wiminz, man.

My neighbor used to be a half-Tatar Russian lass and I must say she was very sexy.

It's a church, mosque and synagogue all at the same time. Russia truly is a progressive country so tolerant

Super-cancer tier: chechens
Cancer-tier: dagis, ingushs, kabardins, azerbaijanis
Bad-tier: armenians, georgians

All others: ok tier.

>tfw no exotic gf

Where ever you got that idea?

It is only a church and an Orthodox one at that.

t. Montenigger

yes

Was thinking of this sorry out of it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_All_Religions

>Mordvins, Udmurts, Karelians

They are all white, and look no different than Ethnic Russians.

tfw no Chechen gf because I don't want to be murdered by her brother

wow, this shit´s for real? Didn´t know...

Heh. The more you learn... Thanks burgerbro

Native SIberians are tiny minority, kinda like Native Americans. Siberia is white majority.

Central Asians and Tatars are their biggest non-white minority.

tatars sucessful assimilated by slavs

>live in germany and complain of lack of exotic ppl

cut me a fucking break u Bratworst-loving fucking white nignog

Some of them.

>of Russia
Are you sure?

Hell no, man. Like, there are a few nations whose people I don't mess with by default. Chechens are one of them.

Truly crazy motherfuckers.

awww... wrong picture

>Siberia is white

Novosibirsk looks nice

youtube.com/watch?v=S7UDuGE1U1Y

How come Chechens look very European?

youtube.com/watch?v=5BqdvvQ-Qu0

Because they are a Caucasian group of people. The thing is, from what I know, they started accepting Islam about 150-200 years ago, as a way to retaliate against the Russians

youtu.be/mmHsKdpPTPk
>Tatarstan
@3:00

Nonsense, they adopted Islam even before the invasion of mongols, along with the rest of the caucasian nations under influence of Arabs.

Tatars still look very different from Slav.

Interesno. Sps bratan

>Turk+Slav=pretty

So is that why your government keeps trying to force slavic countries to import arabs?

Is that pasty slant eye chick on the left? I'd fuck that just for the novelty

Because they are European, Russians just hate them for being terrorists and homos

>all those qts with putinesque semi-slanty eyes

tfw no putin gf

In case you didn't notice Slavs and finns often have Fetal Alcohol Syndrome in addition to many of them having naturally slanty eyes

How does Russia stay together? Wouldn't there be a new separatists movement everyday?

They're not my government, mind you. I am here to study and I don't identify with the German (foreign) politics.

The thing is, Germany and other larger EU countries will try to force their agenda upon the "aspiring nations" no matter what. Some of our cuck governments will play along because it is in their personal interest to follow the EU-cuck agenda, but the people are decidedly against it.

Besides, the import thing - it's not going to work out as well on the Balkans. If shit hits the fan down there, reactions will most likely be more harsh than in Europe - meaning there WILL be some sort of reaction to begin with, as we've already seen.

I will happily travel back home once shit gets real and join in what ever shitfest will come out of anyone trying to import those fuckers en-masse into a region that has its own severe problems already...

It's too cold to revolt in Siberia, there's nobody in the far east, and the rest of the areas are either in control of the policies already or living on Russians gibmedats. Only the Chechens were nuts enough to try and break away, a mistake they probably won't repeat en masse again anytime soon.

How muslim are they actually?

Is Kazan a nice city?

Looks like some could pass through as latinas, kek

Very muslim you didn't see the 100 gay dude that were tortured by the Chechen ? And they are kinda prone to explosions ...

Are you completely blind ?

Are you talking about Tatars or Chechens? And aren't sodomites treated badly all over Russia - regardless of the religion?

>Is Kazan a nice city?

Safe, calm city (well safer then St. Petersburg and Moscow).

3rd city for tourists in Russia.

Yeah sorry was talking about the chechens, but yeah no, the chechen government tortured around a 100 of them and tortured 3 to death, so they don't like them but on a next level

How come nobody ever talks about qt Kazakhs? They have chinese eyes but have Russian mindset, making wife-tier girls.

Is someone pushing the case of Tatar seccession from Russia? (Be aware Russbros)

~"Indigenous" Tatars moved out of Crimea after ''referendum''' and Russian claims to the peninsular.

Now, a couple of years later, I see Tatar music being pushed by Samsung (? wtf), Tatar's being more widely known
Nobody cared for the Tatars under Stalin. No Westerners even mentioned the Tatar locals in the Crimean secession to Russia, despite it being one of the only legitimate claims against Putin

>Are tptb rallying a Tatar revolution as it can be radicalised as a force within Russia a la Kosovo???????

Plz inform this bong

>not Jewish Autonomous Oblast

The Tatars seem pretty Russified though? Can a Russianon confirm?

>-stan
No

Most of them are mixed with Russians and adopted russian language during soviet times, so probably yes