/NCG/ NEO-CON GENERAL - REAL AMERICANS STAND WITH ISRAEL EDITION

/NCG/ NEO-CON GENERAL - REAL AMERICANS STAND WITH ISRAEL EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

SYRIAN WAR SUPPORTERS
Bill Kristol is on our side now bois
twitter.com/BillKristol/status/850089008990494720
>If Pres. Trump takes appropriate action against Assad this #NeverTrumper will of course support him. He's the president, not merely "Trump."

Macro rubio
twitter.com/marcorubio/status/849599575673491456
>This is what #Putin & #Assad must answer for.

John Mccain the Mavick himself
twitter.com/SenJohnMcCain/status/850165036991512577
>@POTUS's strikes in #Syria send impt msg US won't stand by as #Assad

Lindsey Grahman supports Trumps action
twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/850164393086259201
Fucking based af.

NETANYAHU: I SUPPORT TRUMP'S DECISION TO BOMB SYRIA
>jpost.com/Israel-News/Benjamin-Netanyahu/Netanyahu-I-support-Trumps-decision-to-bomb-Syria-486406

Hillary Clinton calls on US to take out Syrian leader al-Assad’s air force
>twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/850118973249253380
It's so beautiful that we're united against evil.

Future first female president
>twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/849581431806459904
Heartbroken and outraged by the images coming out of Syria following the atrocious chemical attack yesterday.

>twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/849222875869577217
#EqualPayDay is a reminder that women deserve equal pay for equal work. We must work to close the gender pay gap!

cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-canada-airstrikes-syria-1.4060061
>Justin Trudeau supports the Syrian strikes
My sides.

INFO TO TO HELP THE WAR EFFORT
>todaysmilitary.com/contact-a-recruiter
I highly recommend all minorities to sit this one out, it's time for us fellow white people to show our brown brothers that we can protect and even die for them, again.

Blood drive
>redcrossblood.org/donating-blood

God speed fellow centipedes.

9/11 was a tool to institute the Greater Israel policy.

As the only democracy in the middle east we have to support our brothers the Israels. Maybe greater Israel is the only solution to the middle-east problem.

Than Israel should be fighting for its own wars. Israeli agenda is completely exposed at this point and unless they go all the way the blow back is going to be extreme.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

bump

this is awoo

Wow this is the cancer that swaped over from /r_donald... Makes me think

praise moloch

Where do I sign up?

Israel is to small to secure the region alone, we need to help them. This will help us with our terrorism problems.

Shareblue made a few changes to the playbook

You aren't even hiding yourself kike

Oy Vey!!! The billions in the weapons are not enough goy to stop the mean old Muslims with rocks and pipe rockets!!!

Listen kike you have been exposed and unless you go all the way the world is going to collapse on you.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

I can't tell the actual shills from the fake shills trying to be obvious to discredit the real shills anymore. Is this how discussion dies?

Maybe after securing Syria we can give a portion to the Palestinians, finally the right two state solution for our time.

>when they tell you the middle east was perfect before Iraq

Exactly, the middle east has been a mess since forever. The only ones who have proven to be able to administer the area has been the Jews. We can create a new homeland for the Palestinians in North-west Syria with the Kurds. America can keep the oil and use that to pay for the war. Bam cost neutral war that doesnt hurt our budget.

thank you based (((trump)))